Thread: HGH and clen

jsmitty353@hotmail.c is offline New Member

HGH and clen

I am about to start a cycle of Gh and i have read up on it and also talk to some people that have already taken it. And from what i heared i need to stack gh with a anabolic . But i was wondering if i stacked it with clenbuteral if i would get good results or not.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-24-2005 at 04:04 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Results as far as what??? What are you looking for???

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Hope no one in the NCAA wants to look you up.. Nice username.

well....let me refrase my question. If i did stack HGH and clen . What kind of results would i get?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    well....let me refrase my question. If i did stack HGH and clen. What kind of results would i get?
    How old are you, how much are you planning on running and for how long.. these are all important questions. Being you are probably early 20's. HGH will do very little. How do I know, because I just got done wasting 2K on it. I'd recommend IGF-1 LR3. Then again, you still haven't mentioned what your goals are. So it's hard to help you.

you are right...i am 21 years old. i am 6"4 225lbs. and i am looking to increase strength and also burn body fat. Im not well educated in HGH but i heared it burn body fat along with other gains. But i dont want to blow up and gain 20 lbs either. I have also been drawn to HGH cause i hear you keep your gains with it more than anything else.

I'd say don't worry about going this route and concentrate on your diet and training more. You can easily obtain the goals you are talking about with proper diet and excercise. Goodluck.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Hope no one in the NCAA wants to look you up.. Nice username.
    LOL

~Pinnacle~

dans is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    How do I know, because I just got done wasting 2K on it.
    Hey IBdm,

Just curious what dosage of HGH were you on? Brand? How long did you take it for?

I was interested because you said you got no results and I am about to start some myself. Care to elaborate more?

Thanks

I feel my age played a major role in this. I wouldn't say I got absolutely No results, but I was/am disappointed. 4iu/day Serostem. I have done 3 kits, one to go. If I were to do it again I would try IGF1. And I plan on it.. So I'll keep you guys posted on my results.
    BD

supersteve Guest
    I've been on hgh for 3.5 months and am thinking about adding clen to my AAS PCT in 8 weeks time (along with nolva, arimidex and igf-1). So for the benefit of myself (and others) this is a good thread.
    Does anyone know of any negative interactions between clen and HGH? I can't imagine their would be any?

I'll be doing the same in 5-6 weeks, I don't think there is any correlation between the two. If I stop posting in 6 weeks, then I'd suggest staying away from them.

Thread Information