Thread: HGH Clinic?

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member

HGH Clinic?

Anyone know of a legit HGH clinic or doctor, and is HGH covered by medical insurance?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Plenty of clinics around.....thing is,insurance doesn't cover HGH in most cases.You're better off buying it on the black market,as it will be far cheaper than going through a clinic.

~Pinnacle~

what if i told my local doc about it do you think insurance would cover it, and do you think that he would even consider presrcibing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    what if i told my local doc about it do you think insurance would cover it, and do you think that he would even consider presrcibing it?
    You'll be put through a battery of tests before any doctor will prescribe HGH,unless you do it on line,which will be pricey as all hell.
    I went through a sports Doc years back for elbow issues,and he wrote me HGH,but it wasn't cheap by any means.I think the Saizen was $700 for 100 iu's.Screw that,I can get Jino for a third of that.

~Pinnacle~

And No,I seriously doubt your insurance will cover it,unless you have a serious disease.

~Pinnacle~

thanks Pinnacle you have been a great help, my only concern was the whole process of mixing, and making sure that you don't shake it, because I heard that while mixing if you were tho shake it a little too much that it would ruin the gear. Hgh really appealls to me because of low sides, and quality muscle gains. just that I am inexpeirenced in the whole porcess, so any suggestions on whether this would be better for me than opting for another cycle would be greatly appreiciated. And what is the proper ratio for HGH to bacterial water, is it different for different brands of HGH. Once Again Thanks man, and any more input would be greatly appriciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    thanks Pinnacle you have been a great help, my only concern was the whole process of mixing, and making sure that you don't shake it, because I heard that while mixing if you were tho shake it a little too much that it would ruin the gear. Hgh really appealls to me because of low sides, and quality muscle gains. just that I am inexpeirenced in the whole process, so any suggestions on whether this would be better for me than opting for another cycle would be greatly appreciated. And what is the proper ratio for HGH to bacterial water, is it different for different brands of HGH. Once Again Thanks man, and any more input would be greatly appreciated.
    The mixing of HGH will be determined by the brand you would chose.And you're correct,you swirl the vial once the BW is added.
    It will take 6 mos to really see the true benefits HGH has to offer.Have you considered a run with LR3 IGF-1?That would be a much more economical route.30 day cycle with virtually no sides.And you can put on just as much mass in the time frame as you would running HGH for 8-10 mos.

~Pinnacle~

I would really like to try LR3 IGF-1, but my source does not have it(and I am aslo inexpeirenced in this). I know that this is probably a lost cause, but you and I have talked alot(on many different posts), so you probably know that I am legit, and I believe that you are also, so if you could PM me with any help on where to find this it would be greatly appriciated. And if not I understand, because there are risks involved. But either way thanks for your suggestions, once again,and any more suggestions would aslo be appriciated. I like to get as much info as possible.

Thread Information