Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: HGH and anavar

  1. #1
    smitty35 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2

    HGH and anavar

    i am wanting to take a 6 week cycle of hgh and a stack that on 6 weeks of anavar and clen . Will this give me any results what so ever. If it would, how many IU's should i take daily.

  2. #2
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,811
    you meant 6 months of gh right?

  3. #3
    smitty35 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2
    oopss...i ment to say 12 weeks of HGH not 6 weeks. So 12 weeks of HGH stacked with 6weeks of anavar . Im 6"4 225. From experience or from knowledge, would i get any gains from this?
    Last edited by smitty35; 09-27-2005 at 12:10 AM.

  4. #4
    MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty35
    oopss...i ment to say 12 weeks of HGH not 6 weeks. So 12 weeks of HGH stacked with 6weeks of anavar. Im 6"4 225. From experience or from knowledge, would i get any gains from this?
    12 weeks is short.
    You should plan a 6 month cycle of HGH minimum.

  5. #5
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    12 weeks is short.
    You should plan a 6 month cycle of HGH minimum.
    I agree.. you just start seeing the results of GH after 3 mos.

  6. #6
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty35
    i am wanting to take a 6 week cycle of hgh and a stack that on 6 weeks of anavar and clen. Will this give me any results what so ever. If it would, how many IU's should i take daily.

    12 weeks of HGH will be a waste, I would do anavar for 12 weeks at a high dossage,with clen for 6 weeks,and find something else to stack with,depending what you want to acheive.

  7. #7
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Get some LR3 and run 2 cycles in those 12 weeks

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    Phreak101's Avatar
    Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Get some LR3 and run 2 cycles in those 12 weeks

    JohnnyB
    Forgive me if this sounds like a source post, but I know with Oasis one can get GH under doctor supervision legally. Does anyone know if this can apply to LR3 as well?

  9. #9
    SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54
    IGF is currently still legal for research purposes. Just get some from a research site.

  10. #10
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSwole
    IGF is currently still legal for research purposes. Just get some from a research site.
    No IGF-1 can be prescribed, but LR3 IGF-1 is for research purposes only. There is a difference, like 13 amino acids

    But the answer is no, they can't prescribe you any, it's for adolescents, at this point, at least that what I've seen.

    JohnnyB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •