Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

Question about late night injections...

Starting slin soon, and I've been reading everything I can about it but can't find any definitive answers to my specific question, so help me out here guys.

On 2 IU's of GH everyday. I've decided to run slin for 4 weeks, take 8 weeks off, then run it again for 4 weeks with my Test/EQ/Winny cycle (after being on the AAS for 4 weeks, letting my esters kick in for max growth), all while still on GH.

I have an hour and a half commute to work and I have to be there at 8am, therefore a morning workout for me is kinda out of the question, so I work out in the evening around 7-8:00pm. What is the best way for me to take my slin (or GH for that matter) if the majority of my workouts are going to be at night. I don't wanna fall asleep and go hypo, but I don't wanna be up until 2am everyday either. Any ideas?

Also, I will be able to work out during the day 1-2 times per week, is it a bad idea to not do slin and/or gh at the same time everyday?

Thx for the input fellas

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    2 iu´s for ?

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    2 iu´s for ?
    My bad, 2 IU's for 6 months 5/2. More cost effective and again I am a boxer so I'm not looking for MASSIVE gains, but I'm trying to box at Super Middleweight, which means I need to gain about 15 lbs of solid, lean mass and keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    My bad, 2 IU's for 6 months 5/2. More cost effective and again I am a boxer so I'm not looking for MASSIVE gains, but I'm trying to box at Super Middleweight, which means I need to gain about 15 lbs of solid, lean mass and keep it.
    dont worry for size.
    hgh is more for cut,anyway you can get some pounds with it,not much.
    2-4 iu is ok.

bump, still need to know, would a morning shot of slin be as effective as a PWO?

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    bump, still need to know, would a morning shot of slin be as effective as a PWO?

i prefer pwo.
    use humalog pwo (6 iu´s).
    15 min later, take your protein shake (50 gr pro).
    at 10 pm there will not be slin in your body.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I workout at 7-8pm and normally goto bed around 10-10:30pm.
    Dlown the carb drink at 8:10, Hit the slin around 8:15pm, Whey shake at 8:30pm, chicken potato brocolli at 9-9:30PM, Whey with milk and N-peanut and jelly on whole wheat at 10-10:30..never have any issues and I'm doing Hum-R subq...but that's just me...

Thread Information