orosco is offline Associate Member

someone help..IGH/SLIN

Im taking 80mcg of IGTROPIN..spilt up in the am and PWO everyday..I was thinking of adding some Hum-R to this diet..I read in hookers file they work we wtogether especially with HGH..My question is where would I add the slin. Would i take in the am, PWO with the IGF etc..

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Have you used Slin before? Together with IGF(PWO) can put you to sleep really fast.

Yes I have used slin together with HGH before. Was running 20iu a day...I blew the fuck up. Not quality mass though. This time I want to do it right. So if anyone here does IGF/slin together please let me know how you itme your shots and how you like the results

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Just add the slin PWO as before but start low at like 5IU's and work you way up. Did you take T3 with the 20 IU of slin?

yeah I did..Im actually taking 50mcg right now...I hope using them together doesnt knock me out. DOubt it since this spiropent is making my heart come out of my chest...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LR3 and slin should be run in alternating cycles, 4 weeks of slin, then 4 of LR3. I wouldn't run them together. It kind of defeats the purpose, LR3 has and insulin type effect. That where the insulin-like come from, but it mkae you more sensitive to slin, that's why I'd say run it after the LR3, but not together

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Something to think about

Insulin-like growth factor-I and more potent variants restore growth of diabetic rats without inducing all characteristic insulin effects.

Tomas FM, Knowles SE, Owens PC, Chandler CS, Francis GL, Ballard FJ

Cooperative Research Centre for Tissue Growth and Repair, Adelaide, Australia.

The effects of graded doses of insulin -like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and two variants which bind poorly to IGF-binding proteins were investigated in 160 g streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. The two variants were the truncated form, des(1-3)IGF-I, and another with arginine at residue 3 and an N-terminal extension, termed LR3-IGF-I. The peptides were infused via mini-osmotic pumps. Reference groups received either vehicle or insulin (30 i.u. per day). Treatment led to a marked dose-dependent increase in growth rate and nitrogen balance. The highest dose (695 micrograms/day) of IGF-I increased body weight by 48.1 +/- 1.7 g/7 days, compared with 11.0 +/- 2.8 g/7 days for the vehicle-treated group. The two variants were 2.5-3 times more potent than IGF-I in restoring growth. The insulin-treated group gained more weight (64.5 +/- 1.6 g/7 days), but the added gain was fat (92.5 +/- 4.8 g of fat/kg carcass wet wt., compared with 32.2 +/- 2.1 for all other groups) rather than protein. All peptides increased muscle protein-synthesis rates and RNA levels by up to 50%, with IGF-I the least potent. These high doses of IGFs did not decrease either the glucosuria or the daily excretion rate of N tau-methyl-histidine (N tau-MH). On the other hand, insulin treatment markedly decreased both glucosuria (from 82.7 +/- 5.4 to 4.5 +/- 3.3 mmol/day) and N tau-MH excretion (from 9.3 +/- 0.3 to 7.1 +/- 0.4 mumol/day per kg). This experiment shows that, although IGF-I and variants can restore growth in diabetic rats, other insulin-dependent metabolic processes in liver, muscle and adipose tissue are not restored.

JohnnyB

Spare is offline New Member
    any results with igtropin?? Starting soon myself...

Thread Information