Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HGH for fatloss

phatdog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Hold up.!!
    If you're fat,forget about it. Now,if you're in great shape and at a low BF% GH has the potential to rip you to the bone with proper diet and exercises.. GH will not make a fat person thin.

Let me add that it will takes 6 months @ 2IU's/day to really feel the full power of GH.
    I know this maybe true for masteron but GH will only work if you're already lean? If that's the case why would someone need or want to take gh for fatloss anyway considering they're already lean. Just curious! Example, say you were plus 320lbs with 25% plus bodyfat and you dieted down to say 240lbs and 15% bodyfat but you still have a good amount of fat in the ab area would gh be a viable option to add to your program? If you could afford it that is......

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I didn’t say it wouldn't work. But, for someone at 25% to take GH to burn fat is just burning his $$ away. Now, someone at 15% will see better results from GH. People seem to think you take GH it will rip you to the bone. I feel if you can't get your diet in check you shouldn't be using GH. GH is or advanced users that have everything in order to get the full benefit. That's how I see it. It’s just too much $$ for fat burning at 20 years old…
    ECA, cardio and a good diet will work faster and dirt cheap. I’m not saying he’s too young or it’s too dangerous, just a waste of time and $$ for him util he gets his shit together...

Quote Originally Posted by phatdog
    I know this maybe true for masteron but GH will only work if you're already lean? If that's the case why would someone need or want to take gh for fatloss anyway considering they're already lean. Just curious! Example, say you were plus 320lbs with 25% plus bodyfat and you dieted down to say 240lbs and 15% bodyfat but you still have a good amount of fat in the ab area would gh be a viable option to add to your program? If you could afford it that is......

kaorialfred is offline Member
    great info. There are a lot of good points here. Jayhova16
    seems like he is going to straighten you out. I would wait also. Diet is a very basic thing that is so much cheaper and easier on you than AS or GH in my opinion.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Major fatloss is done with strict diet and cardio. You'll lose a ton of weight if you just do that and it's basically free. You eat already anyway, right? Just eat right now and hit cardio 45 minutes a day with your training and you will lose as much fat as you want to. It's always the diet that people can't stick to. It's the emotional attachment to certain foods that people have a hard time breaking. You don't have to eat crap just because everybody else is around you. It's your choice.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    I think some people here are missing the point. The point is yes GH might work for your 20 year old body but it might take far higher dosages.

We have seen it happen a lotta times on these boards that young ones dont get the benefits from gh like the 30yr olds and in the end its not worth the $$.

So, unless you're hella rich and dont mind spending 2k or so then go for it and experiment.

Oh and acromegaly doesn't develop at 2-4ius a day.
    I would guess it would be the opposite. Since you produce more HGH at age 20 then at age 30, and lets say you wanted to produce a total of 4 IUs total, synthetically and natural, you would need less at 20. Anyone?

phatdog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I didn’t say it wouldn't work. But, for someone at 25% to take GH to burn fat is just burning his $$ away. Now, someone at 15% will see better results from GH. People seem to think you take GH it will rip you to the bone. I feel if you can't get your diet in check you shouldn't be using GH. GH is or advanced users that have everything in order to get the full benefit. That's how I see it. It’s just too much $$ for fat burning at 20 years old…
    ECA, cardio and a good diet will work faster and dirt cheap. I’m not saying he’s too young or it’s too dangerous, just a waste of time and $$ for him util he gets his shit together...
    Ok, i see what you're saying, i must have misread what you stated earlier. Thanks for clarifing!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Some people gentically can only get down to a cetain body fat % and if he feels that he is as lean as his genetics will let him be then i think why not try the gh.....what reasons should he not take the gh just out of curiousity?
    this is not the case since his diet is'nt in check.untill he got his diet and workout routine straight and still sees no further fatloss only then he reached his genetic limitations.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You don't have to eat crap just because everybody else is around you. It's your choice.
    i'll second this.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    I would guess it would be the opposite. Since you produce more HGH at age 20 then at age 30, and lets say you wanted to produce a total of 4 IUs total, synthetically and natural, you would need less at 20. Anyone?
    this is'nt the case since your gonna supress your endo gh release due to negative feedback loop.

-rodge

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You have NO business whatsoever to use HGH at 20 yrs old.All you need is proper diet and cardio.Learn to diet like a man instead of taking short cuts using drugs.

~Pinnacle~
    The guy is right,HGH is not a quick fix for fat loss,4 iu is to much even for fat loss.Save your money and your body.hit cardio 5 times a week,at least 45 mins a time,this is the key,do this for a year,you might look good.The only time its ok for a 20 yrs to take HGH,if they are a professional athletes.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    its expensive for fat loss but works, witha diet, run gh with test/tren /winny you'll be at 7-8% from 14% in 3-4 monthes witha perfect diet of course, plus you'll be bigger and look fuller

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    12 - 16 weeks of Tren ?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    12 - 16 weeks of Tren?
    For an obese person? No way, that could be dangerous.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    so after reading all of this lets assume he was going to take the HGH...maybe with or without T3...when would you recommend someone taking it...after a good nights sleep when its has been naturally released or maybe midday with a meal? i see all the good points you guys are bringing up but when should you take it?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    its expensive for fat loss but works, witha diet, run gh with test/tren/winny you'll be at 7-8% from 14% in 3-4 monthes witha perfect diet of course, plus you'll be bigger and look fuller

that's a lot of tren ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information