Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH for fatloss

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member

HGH for fatloss

How do you rate hgh for fatloss?!

At a dose of say 4IU per day

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    4 out of 5 but diet has a major role in cutting fat.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    IMO 2 iu's is all you need if you're looking to use HGH for cutting purposes.I'm trying to save you some money here.

~Pinnacle~

I see, Seems like it's quite a potent fat burner then.

Obviously diet and cardio would be up to scratch, just after a lil extra.

Would 2IU really be enough?!

I thought the body produced about that amount naturally?

Yes...2 iu's is plenty.

How old are you?

~Pinnacle~

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Hold up.!!
    If you're fat,forget about it. Now,if you're in great shape and at a low BF% GH has the potential to rip you to the bone with proper diet and exercises.. GH will not make a fat person thin.

Let me add that it will takes 6 months @ 2IU's/day to really feel the full power of GH.
    Last edited by Puffader; 09-29-2005 at 02:31 PM.

When is the best time to take it? First thing in the morning?

Would i not get better results from 4IU or is 2IU ED REALLY enough for cutting purposes?

Around 218 @ 14%, trying to get down close to 10

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes...2 iu's is plenty.

How old are you?

~Pinnacle~

Well according to your profile you're only about 20. I would hold off on the GH as I'm sure everyone else will tell you.

I'm 25 and have run it several of times and this is going to be my last for a while.

What are your stats?? I'm sure we can get you on something else that will help you lose BF% at a great rate.

Yep, Only 20. 218 @ around 14%, ab lines are visible, just looking for a litle boost when cutting

Quote Originally Posted by _Chris_
    Yep, Only 20. 218 @ around 14%, ab lines are visible, just looking for a litle boost when cutting
    You have NO business whatsoever to use HGH at 20 yrs old.All you need is proper diet and cardio.Learn to diet like a man instead of taking short cuts using drugs.

~Pinnacle~

Why can't someone who's young derive fat-burning benefits from HGH? I don't get it.

Why do I have no business using hgh?!

So what if im cheating?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

So what if im cheating?
    it's not cheating.. that's not the issue, its the dangers of using these types of drugs at such an young age..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

So what if im cheating?

Never ever call it cheating. Then thats just taking away from your own results.

I can't stand hearing haters in the gym calling someone a cheater and giving credit to juice more then the individual for looking good.

All we're saying is that at 20 you should look other places to lose some BF% rather than GH. Especailly if you're 14% and your abs are somewhat visible. That;s dam good. Imagine if you got into single digits??? I'm sure you would have a hell of a wash board on ya.

How the diet and Cardio looking???

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think your to young to use hgh personally

Dieting is something I really struggle with! I just crave sweet foods.

Cardio is good, 3 times per week, year round, enjoy cardio.

What dangers to hgh posses at age 20 in comparison with say 25?

if i were you i would jump on it i dont think your to young

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    if i were you i would jump on it i dont think your to young
    So you're telling a 20 yr old to run HGH just because he wants to help with his diet,that sucks,by the way?Now that's sound advice.

~Pinnacle~

Some people gentically can only get down to a cetain body fat % and if he feels that he is as lean as his genetics will let him be then i think why not try the gh.....what reasons should he not take the gh just out of curiousity?

In what way would it be different me running gh in comparison with say a 25yr old with the same stats - in terms of possible sides?!

Some people gentically can only get down to a cetain body fat % and if he feels that he is as lean as his genetics will let him be then i think why not try the gh.....what reasons should he not take the gh just out of curiousity?

he already said hi diet isn't the best ... he likes sweets..

also, the younger you are, the less benefits you will get from the use.. and long term benefits, or dangers is not known,

since his growth plates are closed already.. he won't grow.. so there are not studies that show the benefits of a 20 yr old healthy male..

before any supplimentation is considered the full genetic potential should be reached..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

For starters,at his age he could possibly see Aromeglia- (abnormal bone growth) ...search around and see other negitive things that can happen to a young individual taking HGH.

~Pinnacle~

For starters,at his age he could possibly see Aromeglia- (abnormal bone growth) ...search around and see other negitive things that can happen to a young individual taking HGH.

~Pinnacle~

werd

Rules

I totally understand you Natt but have to say that at the age of 20 there are far more approaches to take.

Chris I know you said that you crave sweet foods and have a hard time with your diet. BOOM!! You got it right there. If cardio is some what in tact then really try hard to reigment your diet. I'm not saying to each 5oz/ of chicken 5 times a day but I'm sure you can cut out a couple of things and exchage others to balance out a clean diet to meet your goals. PM me, I have plenty of diets written up.

I had great software at the gym I just quit and have many different diets that I should are applicable.

I feel your pain wanting to take something to help you reach your goal quicker but it definitely isnt called cheating. Just like Natt said "genetics" can play a role in difficulty then that's when you turn towards certain gear such as GH. Let's clean up the diet, change up some cardio, start with a fat burner and maybe some T3 and take it from there.

Since you like cardio you can start by doing it PWO every time you hit the gym. If you have time bang out 20-30 minutes right when you wake up. That little piece of cardio advice will drop some BF% DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Lots more research to be done before I make my mind up. Was just a thought anyway.. Nothing is decided yet

Abnormal bone growth? at a dose of 2iu i highly doubt that would happen...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Why can't someone who's young derive fat-burning benefits from HGH? I don't get it.
    Hooker if you could some more input on this subject

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I wont add to the age discussion. I have been on GH off and on for 3 years and found this. 2iu best for taking fat off the ab area and makes veins pop. 4+ iu helps with strengh...after a while.. but some bloat and water retention along with some carpal tunnel in the hands start up. If you are looking to take off 5 lbs or so an ECA cycle is much, much, cheaper and just as effective.

Abnormal bone growth? at a dose of 2iu i highly doubt that would happen...
    In your opinion,...Think before you type!

~Pinnacle~

In your opinion,...Think before you type!

~Pinnacle~
    Id like to see your studies that show abnormal bone growth at 2iu by a 20 year old....so in your opinion

Jayhova16 great post mate, constructive advice there instead of just age bashing.

PM on the way to you

IMO age is just a number after turning 18.. 20 or 25, is there really that much difference?!

Chris, have you tried diet and cardio?

Yep, As said, Cardio is done 3* per week all year round, enjoy it.

Dieting, I try, but it never seems to work, a big lack of knowledge there!

Pinnacle im still waiting for the studies

If i was you id up the cardio,do some research adout diet. If you get those two right i gurantee you will loose the bf. If that fails(it wont if you do it right) then look at other ways.T4,T3 ,clen ,hgh etc. Try the natural way first though.

Id like to see your studies that show abnormal bone growth at 2iu by a 20 year old....so in your opinion

I don't have any studies that I can show you Natt, but I do have a professor that I talk to all the time about my cylces including GH. He always told me to stay away from it until I was about 30. And he wasn't saying that to keep me away from it b/c he thought it was one of the best drugs out there, just not for someone my age.

When I asked him why, he said that at such a young age (23-25) our body is still producing a good amount (1.8iu), sparatically given througout the day. Our growth plates seal at around the age 18. So for someone at the age of 20 it might be harmful to their plates. Primarily b/c they have just sealed, don't want anything to interfer witht that. As far as acromeglia, I dont have any studies on hard paper. Just what has been recited to me.`

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I don't have any studies that I can show you Natt, but I do have a professor that I talk to all the time about my cylces including GH. He always told me to stay away from it until I was about 30. And he wasn't saying that to keep me away from it b/c he thought it was one of the best drugs out there, just not for someone my age.

When I asked him why, he said that at such a young age (23-25) our body is still producing a good amount (1.8iu), sparatically given througout the day. Our growth plates seal at around the age 18. So for someone at the age of 20 it might be harmful to their plates. Primarily b/c they have just sealed, don't want anything to interfer witht that. As far as acromeglia, I dont have any studies on hard paper. Just what has been recited to me.`
    That wasnt directed towards you at all....and i do realize that your body makes enough but your body is producing enough test at 21 so why take it? because we want to further enhance our genetics.....for this guy it may not be the right idea but i think at 20 years old if you want to take gh because you feel that genetically you cant get to where you want to be then why not? i dont think at 2iu any damage would be done to growth plates one of my ex's little brother took gh because he was a really short kid and he was like 8 years old i dont know what the dosing regimen was but i doubt if the sides could be that bad that a doctor would give it to an 8 year old

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    I think some people here are missing the point. The point is yes GH might work for your 20 year old body but it might take far higher dosages.

We have seen it happen a lotta times on these boards that young ones dont get the benefits from gh like the 30yr olds and in the end its not worth the $$.

So, unless you're hella rich and dont mind spending 2k or so then go for it and experiment.

Oh and acromegaly doesn't develop at 2-4ius a day.

That wasnt directed towards you at all....and i do realize that your body makes enough but your body is producing enough test at 21 so why take it? because we want to further enhance our genetics
    Natt I totally feel you on this one!! I dont want to be a hypocrite b/c I took GH for the first time at the age of 20. Didnt really get much of results so I'm trying to put him on a different route.

I wish I had known of such a supporting site at this one back when I was 20. I would have changed many things when I was younger and saved a lot of money and made better decisions.

For his goal I wouldnt take the GH primarily b/c he can attain that goal faster and safer.

Here's an excerpt from my A&P book. With these facts who wouldnt want to take GH. Anything used at a controlable level is ok with me

Although GH stimulates most body cells to increase in size and divide, its major targets are the bones and skeletal muscles. Stimulation of the epiphyseal plate leads to long bone growth; stimulation of the skeletal muscles promotes increased muscle mass.
    Acting directly, GH mobilizes fats from fat Depots for transport to cells, increasing blood levels of fatty acids. It also decreases the rate of glucose uptake and metabolism. In the liver, it encourages glycogen breakdown and release of glucose to the blood.

I guess that explains why they say to take T3 with GH. All great facts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information