Thread: igf & slin q's

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member

igf & slin q's

i have been training for 8 years now, seriously for 4. im 25, 5'11", 108 kgs, approx 14-15% bf. i have hit aas for the past 3 years, doing 4 10wk courses and 1 20wk course. i have used slin several times and am very comfortable with it. im about to hit a 20wk course of aas. this will be my first time on igf (lr3). i have 3 questions here:

(1) i know what the research says, but i would like to know from experience. is there much of a difference, in regards to gains, to taking igf AM & PM(PWO) or simply taking it PWO?;

(2) i have read of people taking igf b4 their workouts, is there any benefits to this?; &

(3) im planning on doing slin AM & PM. when should i take the slin in relation to the igf? my main aim is to maximise the life of the igf. so should i take slin # mins before or # mins after?

any input would be much appreciated
    tds

TDS
    bump

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    (1) i know what the research says, but i would like to know from experience. is there much of a difference, in regards to gains, to taking igf AM & PM(PWO) or simply taking it PWO?;

depends on dosing,anything over 60mcg i split up,not that i notice much difference from it.

(2) i have read of people taking igf b4 their workouts, is there any benefits to this?; &

only difference is that you notice a better pump from it but pwo you'll benefit from the nutrient shutling effects of it.

(3) im planning on doing slin AM & PM. when should i take the slin in relation to the igf? my main aim is to maximise the life of the igf. so should i take slin # mins before or # mins after?

as i said dose depending if you need to split it up.if you gonna take it with slin then i would shoot the igf pre-WO and the slin pwo.keep in mind that igf increases slin sensetivity so you'll need less slin(hypo).

i would run one after the other,that way you have an anabolic substance in your body for a prolonged period of time.

-rodge

TDS
    im going to take 60mcg ed, so i guess it would be best just taking it PM.

in regards to question (3) since slin prolongs the effect of igf, wouldnt it b better to shoot the igf after the slin?

thanx for your help

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its true that slin inhibits igfbp to some degree but since lr3 binds very poorly to it not worth it imo. lr3 allready has an long halflife.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Slin doesn't increase the half-life of LR3, I think the combo is one I wouldn't do

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Thread Information