Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Organ Growth-bump-crawford.jpg  

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I think he surrendered. I came to see a firefight damnit!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Who died?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Who died?
    BROTELLIGENCE DIED ...Facts fashionable/real life experience as well,not heresay,or parroting ......The head stone is being made.Will be posted soon.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Who died?

..........ROFLMGDMFAO...............

..........lol............arghhhhhhhh....choked.... .argh...lol..

the egomaniac ! is dead.

Exequies:
    DATE:10-08-2005.
    PLACE:THE NET.

...............................INRI.....................................
    .........................REST IN PEACE......................

HOST:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Organ Growth-brot.jpg  
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-08-2005 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    Exequies:
    DATE:10-08-2005.
    PLACE:THE NET.

...............................INRI.....................................
    .........................REST IN PEACE......................

HOST:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMFMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG that's priceless!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Organ Growth-brot.jpg  

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    I think that you only hear or read what agrees you (and only you),there is anger in your words,
    Anger in my words, that's funny. This is the internet, anyone can say anything, I'm no guru or have I ever claimed to be. No one person can know everything and I've never claimed to be one of those people. I think people that claim or put out the perception that they do know everything, no nothing.

But as far as the anger, why do you think I used the wink-smile smiley face, it wasn't cause I was angry But you're entitled to your opinion and I do appreciate the info you posted.

This still feel I was right in what I said to pinnacle, because intestines are included in the organ category and his post made it sound like he was only asking about the liver, kidneys and heart, I didn't see it that way.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Apparently you were so overly anxious to attack my post,you haphazardly overlooked my initial post.I urge you to read it.
    Why they attack?I didn't quote you or suggest anything of the nature that your post was off.I merely stated dans was looking for info pertaining to growth of ORGANS via HGH usage.Due note at the end of naming organs I used ECT..

Good Evening...

~Pinnacle~
    Why would I need to attack you? You're just like me, trying to help with what ever info you have. That's why I asked, if you had some studies or info on HGH enlarging the heart, liver or kidneys, to post it, I like to read them. Do you have those studies, I'd like to read them. As I've said before I don't know everything, so this info would help me in my quest for knowledge.

I'm sorry if you perceived it as an attack, but if you knew me better, you'd know I'm not that type of person. There's nothing gained form frivolous attacks on other members. I will defend myself if attacked, but I think this is just a miss understanding, I don't abuse my power (so to speak) and try to be the final authority.

Bro we can't all agree, but we don't need to attack one another if someone doesn't agree, which I didn't disagree as much as I've never read anything about what you said about the heart, liver and kidneys. Simpling posting the info you have, will shut me up (so to speak) and I can read it and learn something new

JohnnyB

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Why would I need to attack you? You're just like me, trying to help with what ever info you have. That's why I asked, if you had some studies or info on HGH enlarging the heart, liver or kidneys, to post it, I like to read them. Do you have those studies, I'd like to read them. As I've said before I don't know everything, so this info would help me in my quest for knowledge.

I'm sorry if you perceived it as an attack, but if you knew me better, you'd know I'm not that type of person. There's nothing gained form frivolous attacks on other members. I will defend myself if attacked, but I think this is just a miss understanding, I don't abuse my power (so to speak) and try to be the final authority.

Bro we can't all agree, but we don't need to attack one another if someone doesn't agree, which I didn't disagree as much as I've never read anything about what you said about the heart, liver and kidneys. Simpling posting the info you have, will shut me up (so to speak) and I can read it and learn something new

JohnnyB
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Anger in my words, that's funny. This is the internet, anyone can say anything, I'm no guru or have I ever claimed to be. No one person can know everything and I've never claimed to be one of those people. I think people that claim or put out the perception that they do know everything, no nothing.

But as far as the anger, why do you think I used the wink-smile smiley face, it wasn't cause I was angry But you're entitled to your opinion and I do appreciate the info you posted.

This still feel I was right in what I said to pinnacle, because intestines are included in the organ category and his post made it sound like he was only asking about the liver, kidneys and heart, I didn't see it that way.

JohnnyB
    of course, is funny !
    see, you said "it sound like" you suppose,you precipitate.

for me,i simply post info, regard spleen growth from igf.

Because then, a large quantity of bodybuilders are potbellied?
    just coincidence ? .............lol...........

pioneer is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gijoela
    To all you guys who like HGH is da ____!

UCLA just completed a large scale study that compared HGH therapy to Deca or otherwise known as Nandrolone (sp?).

The study included 400 participants. 38% of the people on HGH had to discontinue due to adverse side effects. O% discontinued Deca treatment.

As far as gains are concerned (muscle mass) the results were surprising and should deflate the HGH miracle dream theories.

The muscle mass gains in the study group were nearly identical with NO reported side effects in the DECA group.

The dosage of DECA used in the study was 150 milligrams TWICE weekly.

The bottom line, you can piss away THOUSANDS of dollars and cause yourself permanent disfigurement or you can simply use Deca for about $ 16 bucks a dose. Nobody so far has mentioned that HGH has caused some people to become Diabetic as it throws off your insulin .

There is a much safer growth hormone in clinical trials that really causes fat lose without the dangers of the current HGH.

It's your choice.

All, i can say is WOW. From your one post that you have i guess i should suspect this type of post. HGH can not be compared to Decca in a cycle. For GH to be effective you have to run it for 5-6 months. To my understanding you do not run Decca for 6 months! Thats all i have to say about your post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information