Thread: HGH brands

Gills is offline Associate Member

HGH brands

I posted this in the steriod questions forum, but should have put it here. Have any of you used both Jintropin and somatropin? If so have you noticed a difference?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Just Jino and Saizen here.No difference,except price.

~Pinnacle~

Gills is offline Associate Member
    that is the only thing I can tell. I found somatropin for less than half of Jino, so I think i might go with that.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    that is the only thing I can tell. I found somatropin for less than half of Jino, so I think i might go with that.
    Might as well. I've done Jin and serostim.
    Same results as Pinnacle, no diff but price.

goose is offline Banned
    Has anyone used the brand fitropin? Alot cheaper than other brands in 120iu kit,however, is it any good? does it differ?

goose4.....

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    whatever is used make sure you reconstitute w/ BW and not sterile water

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Has anyone used the brand fitropin? Alot cheaper than other brands in 120iu kit,however, is it any good? does it differ?

goose4.....

Fitropin = 192 aa

its unnatural compared to 191 aa thus builds an antibody.

Somatropin is Jintropin. Jintropin is the brand name from GenSci. Gensci is the only company that has patenent to make Somatropin (191). Do not buy from Ansomone, they mislabel their product its realy Somatrem (192 unnatural version).

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Might as well. I've done Jin and serostim.
    Same results as Pinnacle, no diff but price.

After constant use of Serostim your body will build a tolerance to it and you will no longer the the effects you originally got. Stick with Jin its natural.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    After constant use of Serostim your body will build a tolerance to it and you will no longer the the effects you originally got. Stick with Jin its natural.

Synthetic growth hormone is all natural?

Somatropin is Jintropin. Jintropin is the brand name from GenSci. Gensci is the only company that has patenent to make Somatropin (191). Do not buy from Ansomone, they mislabel their product its realy Somatrem. (192 unnatural version).

WTF
    For information all 191 rhgh is SOMATROPIN. Gensci does not OWN the patent to make somatropin.
    Serostim is made by SERONO(the 3rd largest biotech company in the world) Serostim is also somatropin.
    Your body WILL not build a tollerance to it after use.

Please inform me where gensci owns the patent to make somatropin(all gh)
    and where it states that prolong use of serostim diminishes results.

Bad advice is one thing, but you're just talking out your on this one

Dude you got like 6 threads where you're claiming Gensci owns the patent to somatropin. Here's serono's website.http://www.seronousa.com/products/gr...ajor=2&minor=1

oh wait it gets better. You know i can't stop, you know i can't stop
    http://www.seronousa.com/products/aw...ajor=2&minor=2

Somebody alert the FDA Theshiz has discovered that all other GH besides gensci is fake.

And jin ain't natural. It's all synthetic. The only natural Gh comes from dead cadavers pituitarys that's harvested.......that's how it was done back in the day.
    Last edited by Mealticket; 09-28-2005 at 01:48 AM.

QUOTE=Mealticket]Dude you got like 6 threads where you're claiming Gensci owns the patent to somatropin. Here's serono's website.http://www.seronousa.com/products/g...major=2&minor=1

http://www.seronousa.com/products/a...major=2&minor=2

Somebody alert the FDA Theshiz has discovered that all other GH besides gensci is fake.

And jin ain't natural. It's all synthetic. The only natural Gh comes from dead cadavers pituitarys that's harvested.......that's how it was done back in the day.[/QUOTE]

Somatropin = "natural" as far as a correct synthetic duplicate of hgh (191 aa's).

Somatrem = unnatural varient of gh. the last molecule is amino acid residue byproduct of the old manufacturing ways.

GenSci does own the patent right of secretion technology (method that produces 191 aa's). Jintropin is named after Dr.Jin of China. I checked out that site. for a Biotech company that has supposetly has 9 global locations, its a pretty cheesey $20.00 website, well considering that they are a "global" probably need to be multi million or even billion doallr company. I would be very sceptical of this company. Call them up (they have the number on their page) and ask them their procedure of making Somatropin. If the same as GenSci procedure then ask they have rights from GenSci in China. I would only buy my Somatropin from GenSci. they are the ones who discovered how to make 191, they have the highest quality, and are very trusted. I could care less what u pump into your body, its your choice not to be safe. Just be careful is what im saying. I have contacted GenSci to ask them if they have heard of ths company, and if they are indeed selling Somatropin. 99% of US companies are selling Somatrem(192aa's)

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    mealticket is correct.Serono makes Serostim 191aa which is the only FDA approved gh in the USA for HIV wasting but is used blackmarket for bodybuilding.That "cheesy" website is for one the biggest bio-tech companies in the world.Jinos made in China Serono in USA take your pick

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    I posted this in the steriod questions forum, but should have put it here. Have any of you used both Jintropin and somatropin? If so have you noticed a difference?
    somatropin is any.
    humatrope,genotropin,saizen,jintropin,albutropin,
    serostim,norditropin.

substance is one thing, brand name, is another thing.
    god !

somatrem is protopin (genetech) 192

Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 09-28-2005 at 01:35 PM.

first somatropin:
    humatrope (LILLY)

kaorialfred is offline Member
    god what was the question again?

Jerzey is offline Member
    I just finished a kit of Fitropin and I'm about to start Jin, I want to see the difference....

I know many people who like Fitropin, some even think it's stronger...

Everyone is different, find whatever works best for you!! I like Fitropin, no problems.

-Jerzey

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    god what was the question again?

there is no question at all !
    because jintropin is (a brand of) somatropin.

----------------------------------
    Quote gill:
    posted this in the steriod questions forum, but should have put it here. Have any of you used both Jintropin and somatropin? If so have you noticed a difference?
    ----------------------------------

it is an absurd question,have no logic.

QUOTE=Mealticket]Dude you got like 6 threads where you're claiming Gensci owns the patent to somatropin. Here's serono's website.http://www.seronousa.com/products/g...major=2&minor=1

http://www.seronousa.com/products/a...major=2&minor=2

And jin ain't natural. It's all synthetic. The only natural Gh comes from dead cadavers pituitarys that's harvested.......that's how it was done back in the day.

. I could care less what u pump into your body, its your choice not to be safe. Just be careful is what im saying. I have contacted GenSci to ask them if they have heard of ths company, and if they are indeed selling Somatropin. 99% of US companies are selling Somatrem(192aa's)[/QUOTE]

you contacted an overseas company to see if they have ever heard of an American bassed biotech company that makes GH, that is FDA APPROVED. Well we all know that chinese regulations can't hold a candle to the SIMPLE and rather INADEQUATE FDA approval process....gotta be fing kidding me
    WTF 99%?
    NOt even going to dignify this w/ a response

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I just finished a kit of Fitropin and I'm about to start Jin, I want to see the difference....

I know many people who like Fitropin, some even think it's stronger...

Everyone is different, find whatever works best for you!! I like Fitropin, no problems.

-Jerzey
    fitropin is somatrem
    jintropin somatropin.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    fitropin is somatrem
    jintropin somatropin.
    Have you used both? If so, insofar as results go, do you notice a difference? I will see soon enough for myself, but I like to hear what other people have experienced also.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Have you used both? If so, insofar as results go, do you notice a difference? I will see soon enough for myself, but I like to hear what other people have experienced also.

Thanks!
    somatrem is ok, but must be kept at 2-8° C to maintain stability.
    and in some people causes; allergic reactions,red welts and high temperatures.

In the worst scenario, this can lead to an
    immune response against all forms of hGH
    including the endogeneous GH, a kind of
    autoimmune response,due to the n-terminal methionine
    the body not recognize it.
    (Somatrem, known chemically as Met-hGH
    or N-methionyl-hGH)

bigger is offline Senior Member
    sorry... only know of jino .. never used it...cinda expencive... but all i wanna say is that i miss you in the lab forum... hope you come back some day ...hahah take care

Thread Information