Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166

    Dont think ill break 220... maybe turning to hgh/slin...

    I have never run the exotics. Im thinking of using these together : HGH, slin, t3, and test/tren . This is a stack i read in anabolics 2005. Apparently your body needs t3, slin and some strong androgen to fully experience the power of HGH. The thing is, i dont know dosing or cycle length, or PCT protocals. Im reading so no "go read" flames. Any input would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    nirgendwo
    Posts
    367
    if you do "run the exotics", be very careful...don't take too many ampules a day or you'll look like "The Big Show"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    nirgendwo
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    I have never run the exotics. Im thinking of using these together : HGH, slin, t3, and test/tren. This is a stack i read in anabolics 2005. Apparently your body needs t3, slin and some strong androgen to fully experience the power of HGH. The thing is, i dont know dosing or cycle length, or PCT protocals. Im reading so no "go read" flames. Any input would be appreciated.
    Check this site for that information...

  4. #4
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    All depends on your goals drummer, I've ran 4iu/day Gh, 25mcg/day T3 and optional 8-10iu/day of slin PWO. Keep in mind I was trying to bulk.

  5. #5
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    All depends on your goals drummer, I've ran 4iu/day Gh, 25mcg/day T3 and optional 8-10iu/day of slin PWO. Keep in mind I was trying to bulk.

    If you were trying to bulk, why were you taking T3?????

    I have heard that Gh lowers your natural T3 production, is this why?

  6. #6
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If you were trying to bulk, why were you taking T3?????

    I have heard that Gh lowers your natural T3 production, is this why?
    t3 increases protein synthesis in muscles along with burning fat. Bulking is about adding lbm, not just any type of weight.

  7. #7
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If you were trying to bulk, why were you taking T3?????

    I have heard that Gh lowers your natural T3 production, is this why?
    yes T3 works synergistacally with HGH... its needed as it is depleted.

  8. #8
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    NICE!!! I havent been running it but am starting my Tren -A next week. That coupled w/ GH will definitely be calling for some T3

  9. #9
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    NICE!!! I havent been running it but am starting my Tren-A next week. That coupled w/ GH will definitely be calling for some T3
    LOL im teaching in a thread in which i want to be taught... LOL!

  10. #10
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    LOL im teaching in a thread in which i want to be taught... LOL!
    I can answer any question you may have regarding HGH,IGF..but slin is the one thing that scares me.So I can't comment on your proposed idea.I wish you good luck with it though.

    ~Pinnacle~

  11. #11
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If you were trying to bulk, why were you taking T3?????

    I have heard that Gh lowers your natural T3 production, is this why?
    Yes take 25mg/day of T3 with the use of HGH. I do not gain more than 2%BF while bulking, it is unneccesary. I have tried and choose to stay away from slin as well. Risk vs benefits don't weigh out.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    You do the PCT only for the AAS you are using. GH/IGF/T3 pct isn't related...and there isn't any that I know of other than guggles, and maybe some aminos and shit that effect GH production.

  13. #13
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Yes take 25mg/day of T3 with the use of HGH. I do not gain more than 2%BF while bulking, it is unneccesary. I have tried and choose to stay away from slin as well. Risk vs benefits don't weigh out.

    Great b/c that's what I have been doing. I dont like to run T3 for 7 months, even though I've read that you can at a low dose. I still cycle but when I start my tren next week I"m going to run the T3 throughout the entire 6 weeks I"m on it.


    I'm totally with you on not gaining a lot of BF% while bulking. On average I may gain 1-2% tops..................I"m trying to gain some quality weight now and am at 202 7%. Must be the GH helping keep that BF% low.

  14. #14
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Good job, Yea the only thing I'm unclear about is if I should take the T3 on my 2days off from GH. I have been so far. Yep I'm sittin at about 200 maybe pushing 10-12% I have no clue. 7% is extremly lean while bulking. Eat more calories.

  15. #15
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Damn until i start cutting i think im gonna sit around 13-15%BF... that comfortable, just no 6 pack

  16. #16
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Good job, Yea the only thing I'm unclear about is if I should take the T3 on my 2days off from GH. I have been so far. Yep I'm sittin at about 200 maybe pushing 10-12% I have no clue. 7% is extremly lean while bulking. Eat more calories.
    I eat over 4000 calories a day.............I try ot get more in but its hard b/c of my busy schedule. I have bars in every zipper of my gag for school and in every pocket when I go to work at night. I'd prefer some cleaner calories but have to take what I can get.

    Even last fall. In 6 months I gained 12lbs. and BF was at 10%. I'm hoping to hit 215 by march with BF in single digits pushing 10 tops. And keep in mind thats w/ me eating like a mad man. We're all just built differently.

  17. #17
    MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,588
    I've learned something new today, I only used t3 when dieting for a competition as I am now. other than that I use everything mentioned about 4iu gh with 20iu slin, 2gram test e, 700mg tren . I get up to 230 lbs and 10% BF, right now i dropped the test to 700 mg prop and 700mg tren, dropped the slin, added t3 and clen along with anavar and masteron ... 6 weeks out now at 206 and 6%bf. i'd like to try to lean bulk next time.

  18. #18
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I eat over 4000 calories a day.............I try ot get more in but its hard b/c of my busy schedule. I have bars in every zipper of my gag for school and in every pocket when I go to work at night. I'd prefer some cleaner calories but have to take what I can get.

    Even last fall. In 6 months I gained 12lbs. and BF was at 10%. I'm hoping to hit 215 by march with BF in single digits pushing 10 tops. And keep in mind thats w/ me eating like a mad man. We're all just built differently.
    You've got a extremely fast metabolism like my Jay. Try and pack meals rather than bars if at all possible. Post up some pics some time. BTW, I know how you feel, my maintainance diet consists of close to 4000calories. If I want to gain I'm lookin at 5K for extended periods.

  19. #19
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You've got a extremely fast metabolism like my Jay. Try and pack meals rather than bars if at all possible. Post up some pics some time. BTW, I know how you feel, my maintainance diet consists of close to 4000calories. If I want to gain I'm lookin at 5K for extended periods.

    Good to know someone else is on my boat. I was weighing it down .


    I definitely agree 100% with packing the meals and I do prefer that method, but calories are calories. Especially when They're coming at the end of a 4-5 hour shift at night. Or even in between those classes in the AM. Getting down a bar in 5 minutes just fits my schedule, more appropriote for the time being.

    I was always so concerned about whole foods whole foods and more whole foods for calories. Then there was a thread going around that hooker was commenting on. SAying how there's no difference between whole food calories and supplemented calories. Except for the obvious digestive enzymes that come with food. I asked my professor and he confirmed that calories are calories. Since that havent been too concerned about 1/4 of my total calories coming from Supps.

  20. #20
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Any idea where that link is to that thread. I'd be interested to see it. Thanks.

  21. #21
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I've learned something new today, I only used t3 when dieting for a competition as I am now. other than that I use everything mentioned about 4iu gh with 20iu slin, 2gram test e, 700mg tren. I get up to 230 lbs and 10% BF, right now i dropped the test to 700 mg prop and 700mg tren, dropped the slin, added t3 and clen along with anavar and masteron... 6 weeks out now at 206 and 6%bf. i'd like to try to lean bulk next time.
    Awsome. I think you said before that that is you in the avatar... good job bro, i hope to hit 205-210 at about 7-8% next summer... im 5-9.

  22. #22
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Good to know someone else is on my boat. I was weighing it down .


    I definitely agree 100% with packing the meals and I do prefer that method, but calories are calories. Especially when They're coming at the end of a 4-5 hour shift at night. Or even in between those classes in the AM. Getting down a bar in 5 minutes just fits my schedule, more appropriote for the time being.

    I was always so concerned about whole foods whole foods and more whole foods for calories. Then there was a thread going around that hooker was commenting on. SAying how there's no difference between whole food calories and supplemented calories. Except for the obvious digestive enzymes that come with food. I asked my professor and he confirmed that calories are calories. Since that havent been too concerned about 1/4 of my total calories coming from Supps.
    While its true that calories are calories, your digestive system will be better off with a mix, and lots of fiber too. For me personally, if i hit too many suppliments (whey especially) it starts to run through me. With a good variety I absorb more and feel better.

  23. #23
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    While its true that calories are calories, your digestive system will be better off with a mix, and lots of fiber too. For me personally, if i hit too many suppliments (whey especially) it starts to run through me. With a good variety I absorb more and feel better.

    Totally 110% with you on that drummer!! I prefer whole food sources. As far as Whey, as you put in parenthesis, it runs through you too fast, especially Isolate. So whenever I eat a major meal I compliment it with an additional 2 or 3 scoops of Protein. By doing that 3 times or so, over the course of a day that will up Protein 150g. Plus since you're consuming it w/ whole foods that will help aid in the digestion of it.....................won't run through you as fast. I never take Pure whey on an empty stomach. I look more for meal replacements that have a blend.

  24. #24
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Any idea where that link is to that thread. I'd be interested to see it. Thanks.
    Dam!! I've been searching and can't find it!!! Let me look some more, its a relatively new thread.

  25. #25
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Totally 110% with you on that drummer!! I prefer whole food sources. As far as Whey, as you put in parenthesis, it runs through you too fast, especially Isolate. So whenever I eat a major meal I compliment it with an additional 2 or 3 scoops of Protein. By doing that 3 times or so, over the course of a day that will up Protein 150g. Plus since you're consuming it w/ whole foods that will help aid in the digestion of it.....................won't run through you as fast. I never take Pure whey on an empty stomach. I look more for meal replacements that have a blend.
    ...but i wish it were as easy as just drinking a bunch of shakes a day

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •