ManOsteel is offline Associate Member

Smile Very Important Hgh Question....please Help

[B]Hi guys, well I get my hands on saizen hgh 26.4iu vials. Im getting about 36vials. I took this before with some test, but what i dont seem to understand is how many iu's i should be doing and how much that would be on the insulin syringe. When I took hgh before i was taking in 13iu a day 6days on 1off, but i dont know if this was right. I guess my question is...how much water should i reconstitute each 26.4vial with, and after i reconstitute how many iu's would the vial have? Would it still be 26.4iu? How many iu's should i be doing? I have taken hgh before, for about 4mths, and i have taken about 4 or 5cycles of juice in the past, and i'm 24yrs old weigh 205lbs. I'm planning to take the hgh, with IGF-1, and AAS. I'd really appreciate some help guys, thanks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    hold up..you ran 13 iu's Ed of HGH before?And now you're asking how much HGH you should run?
    Have you spent the time to research HGH?

You can go to the manufacturers website,they have instructions on how to reconstitute Saizen.

~Pinnacle~

dans is offline Junior Member
    Wow that is a ton of IU's per day. Did you get any sides at that dosage?

To answer the question, if you reconstitute your 26.4iu in 3cc of BW(as the manufacturer recommends) you will be getting 8.8IU per CC. So if you inject 1/2 of a CC you will be getting 4.4IU of GH.

Hope that makes sense.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dans
    Wow that is a ton of IU's per day. Did you get any sides at that dosage?

To answer the question, if you reconstitute your 26.4iu in 3cc of BW(as the manufacturer recommends) you will be getting 8.8IU per CC. So if you inject 1/2 of a CC you will be getting 4.4IU of GH.

Hope that makes sense.
    Now 4.4iu's sounds a lot better then 13.

So you have about 950ius' of GH??? At 13ius a day that will last a while

Thanx alot guys, now i understand..........I didnt know i could reconstitute with 3cc of bw. So 13iu a day is really alot? I heard alot of bodybuilders take 13 to 20iu's a day thats why i was running 13iu's. How about running this GH with IGF-1 is that a good idea?

Also, I get this directly from somebody who takes it for medical reasons and i was thinking of helping some buddies on the side with it, is 700 bucks too cheap for 12-26.4iu vials? Thanx again guys.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOsteel
    Thanx alot guys, now i understand..........I didnt know i could reconstitute with 3cc of bw. So 13iu a day is really alot? I heard alot of bodybuilders take 13 to 20iu's a day thats why i was running 13iu's. How about running this GH with IGF-1 is that a good idea?
    Yeah 13ius a lot bro, I doubt it you were taking that much, sides would be pretty unbearable. But to answer the question, 4-6iu ED, would be good if money isn't the problem. And yes it works well with IGF+AAS.

Sayker is offline Junior Member

Not trying to flame you at all bro, but if your askin questions like those, you really need to take an addie and sit in front of your computer for a few hours readin up on this stuff. Its great stuff but if you dont do it correctly as with most things in life, and even more so in this case, it can be hazardous for your health.

I cant even imagine trying to take 8 iu's a day it would kill my joints. And if your gettin it from the same source as you got the previous batch from back when you were taking 13iu a day, then you might want to get your blood work done and see if you arent bein givin bunk gear. If you were gettin legit gear, you would most likely have answered most of the questions you just asked while searching the threads for a way to make your joints stop aching.
    Not to mention that nice eyebrow ridge you're trying to grow.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eyebrow ridge.. good one..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very Important Hgh Question....please Help-good_one.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

well actually i did get sides, my hands and wrists got huge while i was on it and my joint pain was crazy

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    hold up..you ran 13 iu's Ed of HGH before?And now you're asking how much HGH you should run?
    Have you spent the time to research HGH?

You can go to the manufacturers website,they have instructions on how to reconstitute Saizen.

~Pinnacle~
    ........LOL.... 13 TO 4
    afraid........................lol

vansmack is offline New Member
    How many cc`s should we be doing? or can someone break it down for me is`s to cc`s, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vansmack
    How many cc`s should we be doing? or can someone break it down for me is`s to cc`s, thanks
    CC's?What are you talking about?HGH?

~Pinnacle~

Keep It Coming is offline New Member
    From what I've seen it seems most people on this board only take 2-6iu's a day, I was surprised at that... people I know take double or triple that. I've just started and this last week I took 18iu's a day, will be switching to 18iu's every other day starting today. No real sides for me yet. I think most people can't afford to take more than the small doses, mine was free so I'm doing the max I can handle. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Keep It Coming
    From what I've seen it seems most people on this board only take 2-6iu's a day, I was surprised at that... people I know take double or triple that. I've just started and this last week I took 18iu's a day, will be switching to 18iu's every other day starting today. No real sides for me yet. I think most people can't afford to take more than the small doses, mine was free so I'm doing the max I can handle. Good Luck!
    You understand the possible consequences of running high dose HGH don't you?

Have you ever seen a BBer was a distended belly?

Do you know what causes that?

I saw your pics.You're like 160 pounds soaking wet.Do you think HGH builds muscle?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You're going to look like a caveman if you keep that up....acromegaly...I know pros may take that much but they are 280lbs+. 18ius ed? WTF? 8 ius ed would be more than enough. It sounds like you're trying to use the drug to burn bf or turn you into something you'll never achieve. Ok, you were 129lbs. Do you have AIDS by any chance? I'm not being a asshole either, I'm being serious. 129lbs is very slight.That's damn skinny, you're right. If you're going to do this drug thing then do it right. You need to worry about diet and correct training first. Then AAS, then GH. You build muscle with AAS, not a shit load of GH.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-14-2005 at 01:06 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    160lbs soaking wet.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks kids more is not always better. More PVssy? YES!.. More Money? YES... More Knowledge so you know what the Fvck you are talking about? Yes Yes Yes!!

There is no reason you should be doing 13IU's a day and also asking what CC's you should be doing tells me right off you need to put down the stuff and start reading and asking questions or the next message we get about you will be that you are dead.

Let's start here:

1. what is your cycle experience (details please)
    2. how old are you?
    3. what is your training cycle like?
    4. what is your diet?

I am not trying to sounds like I know it all because I don't but before I shoved any of this stuff in my body I spent months reading and learning and even at that I made a few minor mistakes and now they are corrected with peoples help here including Pinn and SpyW.

Listen to what these guys have to say and be very clear in your questions and responses and you will gain more knowledge.

Carry on carry on.

Oldman

take 30 ius, you will grow.
    sure !

omg man you gotta seriously listen to OLDMAN on this one and do a bit o research. please dont keep takin 18 IU's a day, even EOD would be on the high side. Not that I actually care what happens to you, Im just tired of uniformed punks gettin there hands on gear and then havin your ****ed up sides televised all over the 6 oclock news... it just gives everyone who does it correctly a bad rep and makes the laws harder on us who do our research and know what we are getting into.

edit
    PS I resent that skinny comment myself as well cuz Im only 174 drippin wet. Siempre Fi skinny guys for life.
    Last edited by Sayker; 10-14-2005 at 05:29 PM.

another thing, if you are gettin ahold of free gear? and takin 18 IU's per day, you might want to think about who gives away $50+ of gear away each day for FREE??? If it is real and you do have a good way of gettin it for free, then refer to my last post.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sayker: <quote>PS I resent that skinny comment myself as well cuz Im only 174 drippin wet. Siempre Fi skinny guys for life. </quote>

LOL... there is a difference between someone training hard and being ripped at that weight than someone just be a skinny ass just trying to take the shortcut. I am not saying the O.P. is this but anyone at that weight taking 18IU's of GH is looking for more than just an "edge".... it is like the fat guy putting on one of those slimming fat burning belts while he eats three big macs

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    another thing, if you are gettin ahold of free gear? and takin 18 IU's per day, you might want to think about who gives away $50+ of gear away each day for FREE??? If it is real and you do have a good way of gettin it for free, then refer to my last post.
    having sugar dandy................

Thread Information