DeadtoRights is offline New Member

Question here for those that know

So im on gintropin right been on it for a year now i take 2 i.u. daily on a 5 day on 2 day off. My question is this i have heard of stacking hgh with t3 or tren and clen . Any input on this i hear it does a great job and gets the weight off alittle faster. And what could i do to recoup on a post cycle theropy i know the t3 if you dont eat right and continue to do heavy cardio youll gain the weight right back? Thinking og hgc maybe and some hot-rox till my thyroid kicks back in. any one have a better stack?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    According to your profile,you're only 6 yrs old.I say stay natural for awhile longer.

~Pinnacle~

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    According to your profile,you're only 6 yrs old.I say stay natural for awhile longer.

~Pinnacle~
    LMAO!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    He could really get a good growth spurt on some Gh at 6!

Lol pinnacle ya i kept my age unknow but im 23 lol i actrauly put that in the newby's form .

dans is offline Junior Member
    DeadToRights ,

What kind of experience did you get from taking the 2IU for a year? Fat loss? Lean muscle mass gains? Did you cycle in any AS? Just trying to get some info, thanks.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I did 4iu for over 6 months with little results. So at his age I'm sure it was minimal also. Think I'll try IGF.

Adding t3 and/or clen will speed up the fat loss.Puting it back on will depend on what you eat and what excercise you do,if you eat clean and do cardio then it will stay off,simple.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I don't think clen is a great idea with HGH.Being clen makes you somewhat insulin insensitive.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dude they just start younger and younger huh???

I'm also on my 5th month of 7 months and see little results as IB did. Have to admit that I feel much better mentally, clearer shinier skin, lean, tight, but as far as LBM gains, minimal................

Dans I dropped 25 pounds in one year not alot to some but i was on minimal cardio. I did keep a stict diet but the caloriees ranged about 3600 a day lean meats and complex carbs. I did raise my lean muscle index by 2% not bad i had not stacked or did any other cycle during this last year. As for xtralarg thanks i will dwell on that info im glad some one thinks i could just stict cardio and diet to tapper off.

Thread Information