patriot37 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Gh and Hand problems

To members,

I have a friend who is 60 years old, very experienced power lifter, about 247 solid. He started out taking 2 iu's of jintropin 7 days a week for a couple of weeks with the distilled water in the packaging. He had trouble with his hands and wrists so I gave him some bacteriostic water hoping that would help. It did a little but not completely so he dropped down to 1 Iu 7 days a week. He is unsure if his pain is from the GH or not. He has had some tingling in his hands and fingers as well as some numbness. He is 60 but still deadlifts 405 for reps and incline benches 350 etc. I was hoping the gallery might shed some light on this and how he should proceed. Is it the GH or the excessing weight causing some problems.

Thanks bro's

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, he'll experience joint pain and a little numbness for a little bit. Those are common side effects for anybody that uses GH, age has nothing to do with it. It will go away in a month or 2 max from what I've read. I would tell him to stick with 2ius ed. That's great for his age. GH is great for your body the older you get. I wonder what he would be like after working up to 4ius ed? Should be incredible changes....

Is he taking AAS (steroids ) as well?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-03-2005 at 11:23 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Agreed with Seattle Junk, that's a common HGH side effect that many experience.

-Gear

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm surprised he only got joint pain in his wrists.My first run with HGh all my friggin joints hurt.

~Pinnacle~

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I lost the feeling in a couple of fingers on one hand the first time around on GH

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Tell him everytime he increases the dose this might happen so increase it slowly

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm surprised he only got joint pain in his wrists.My first run with HGh all my friggin joints hurt.

~Pinnacle~
    I have never used GH, but am thinking about it. I was under the impression it was really good for the joints...does it build them up, but just causes pain while doing this or is it bad for the joints? Joint health is very important to me as I have had my share of pain in the past.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I have never used GH, but am thinking about it. I was under the impression it was really good for the joints...does it build them up, but just causes pain while doing this or is it bad for the joints? Joint health is very important to me as I have had my share of pain in the past.
    It does Mike(Build them up)...what happens in the beginning is like growing pains when you were a kid.The HGH is causing growth in your tendons,thus causing pain.It goes away in a few weeks.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It does Mike(Build them up)...what happens in the beginning is like growing pains when you were a kid.The HGH is causing growth in your tendons,thus causing pain.It goes away in a few weeks.

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks Pinnacle.

patriot37 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

Thanks bro's

I appreciate the knowledge from the members I myself have had some wrist pain which is keeping me from doing heavy bench but its good to know that its temporary.

thanks bro's

Quote Originally Posted by patriot37
    Thanks bro's

I appreciate the knowledge from the members I myself have had some wrist pain which is keeping me from doing heavy bench but its good to know that its temporary.

thanks bro's
    I dont know if you already do, but I recommend wrist wraps for the bench. They help me keep my hand straight and thus lessen wrist pain. I would assume they will benefit you to.

Thread Information