Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

My r3IGF-1 results so far

I'm now doing 60mcgs PWO, test prop 100mgs ed, .50 mls armidex, .25ccs HCG eod. I drink 44g whey with 50g dextrose PWO then igf shot 15 mins later. I feel like I should be eating more protein so I'm going to up it 50grams more a day. I'm currently eating around 250g ed. My arms are probably at their most defined I've ever seen them. I got a compliment from a vet BB in my gym last week on my tris and delt seperation. My shoulders are very strong right now. I can press 225lbs for 8-10 reps to the front. But then again I'm out of proportion and my shoulders are over developed to the rest of my body. So I should really concentrate on other body parts. My upprt back has really started to come out. I've been doing heavy t-bar rows with dumbell rows, pull ups, etc. My legs are getting stronger but not as defined as upper body, my fault. My tear drop at the quad looks pretty good when pumped, even after cardio. The r3IGF-1 makes it easy to get your pumps.

I went out with some buddies last Saturday night. I haven't gone out since Vegas a month and a half ago. I ended up getting home at 1:30PM yesterday...uh-ohhh....We went to FOX Sport Grill and watched the Seahawks game and ate around 10:30AM with no sleep yet....My first bad during this IGF cycle but I didn't drink that much at all. I also did a half a x tab so that wasn't good. Brought B complex, C vits with milk thistle in my pocket. But damn, we had a great time. Danced most of the night and morn to underground house and met a few hotties. It was funny cause one of the dudes I was with got into some shit with a few guys. I never even noticed until he told me about it later in the car. He said everytime I would walk up the dudes would start acting nice or shut up. I was wearing a t-shirt and my traps and arms were looking not too bad. I guess I must be pretty noticable cause more than a few guys asked me where I work out. I feel good and I think I look ok. It's nice not having to worry about drama and just have a good time. Nobody fu\/cks with you too much when you're bigger than average while having a positive attitude. I guess nobody wants to piss you off?

I'm up about 8 net pounds (203-205lbs) now after the armidex got rid of the water last week. I feel very strong in the gym and I generally have a great sense of well being. Whatever that is? Hehehe...well, there it is so far....I know I will get grilled on the x deal last Sat night...I deserve it...
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-03-2005 at 12:13 PM.

Ohhh, I'm in my 3rd week. I was on oral t-bol for 6 weeks prior to this prop/igf cycle. I'm PCT in 2 weeks for at least 60 days. I should stay off until after the holidays but it's nice taking advantage of those big holiday meals. I'm going to end my HCG here in the next week then clomid and tongkat in PCT. Can I use l-dex (armidex) in PCT with clomid like nolva?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-03-2005 at 11:53 AM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Lets see the results..post some pics.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Lets see the results..post some pics.

~Pinnacle~
    You post, I post... I feel like everybody will laugh at me but I'm use to that....

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You post, I post... I feel like everybody will laugh at me but I'm use to that....
    WHy?You say you look great and have seperation and freaky arms and delts.Why would anyone laugh at that?

~Pinnacle~

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wont laugh, I promise!!!

WHy?You say you look great and have seperation and freaky arms and delts.Why would anyone laugh at that?

~Pinnacle~
    I don't like my body. My abs are still not showing. My proportion sucks. I suck.

I don't like my body. My abs are still not showing. My proportion sucks. I suck.
    The ppl around you don't seem to think so.You say you get complimented where ever you go.So I'm not sure what to think.You sure you didn't start Clomid already?Sounding a little wishy washy to me bro.

~Pinnacle~

The ppl around you don't seem to think so.You say you get complimented where ever you go.So I'm not sure what to think.You sure you didn't start Clomid already?Sounding a little wishy washy to me bro.

~Pinnacle~
    What a a-hole. No, but HCG over the past 2 weeks. Starting clomid in about 2 weeks. I was going to ask this in another thread, would armidex make you feel a little emotional? I noticed I have been over the last few weeks.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Keep a tank top on. Lets see a some traps and delts...We can take it from there.

Here you go...Post some like this, ha!

No harm...!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My r3IGF-1 results so far-arm.jpg   My r3IGF-1 results so far-fatpuff.jpg  

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer

-rodge

Hey Pinny, throw some pics up here for the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Hey Pinny, throw some pics up here for the man.
    I don't have any right now Puf....my GF has been slacking in the photo department,among other things.

~Pinnacle~

What a a-hole......... would armidex make you feel a little emotional? I noticed I have been over the last few weeks.
    You call me an asshole for making an accurate observation,then you say this?

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Let's see them SJ, as long as you're applying your knowledge to yourself I"m sure you look great.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    in interested in seeing some pictures....nice to see pictures of who you are takeing advice from

They all slack after they know they gotcha. Nothing new there.. haha

I need some new pics to. That's when I was small.

I don't have any right now Puf....my GF has been slacking in the photo department,among other things.

~Pinnacle~

~Pinnacle~
    Keep a tank top on. Lets see a some traps and delts...We can take it from there.

Ok, ok. My 8 yr old son will be at my place tomorrow. I'll have him snap some pics and I'll post them. I'll take pics without my shirt, I'm cool with that. I'm just at a sticking point right now on lowering bf. I'm at around 13-14% bf right now, not where I want to be. I got down to around 16% pretty fast. Now it's tough but I understand how this works. After this cycle I have to go back on a ultra clean diet again and do a hour of cardio ed. The 40 minutes doesn't cut it anymore. I was around 22-23% bf back in Feb at 220lbs. My lowest weight during the losing fat first stage was 188lbs. I'm now 203-205lbs, depending on what time of the day I weigh. I'm 36 years old, 5'10.75" tall, small-medium frame. I didn't work out for about 3 years while drinking and eating like shit. I blamed it on career but that's BS. I've come a long way from a fat finance guy. I worked in the fitness industry for 8 years as a salesperson and club manager in the 90's.

I know I have a picture on my hard drive with some friends on my boat during Memorial Day weekend 3-4 years ago when I was 235lbs and bloated. I even had my shirt off, I looked terrrible. I was also standing next to my friend Troy who is ripped and is always in good shape. It just makes it that much worse. Test and no anti-e's. Yukkkk....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-03-2005 at 08:59 PM.

~Pinnacle~

You're not very nice...

Here you go...Post some like this, ha!

No harm...!
    How many inches are your arms? Looks good.

I have talked to some older bros in person that really know their shit.....They dont have the best physiques but can really school anyone. Same goes for trainers that I've worked with. I"m thinking of 1 imparticular that looks like crap, but can probably school 95% of the members on here on how to train and eat properly. Can't always judge a book by its cover.

In saying that SJ, if you feel comfortable thats awesome, if not dont sweat it. I've read a lot of your posts and you're a very smart person who isnt afraid to ask questions and post what he thinks, even if it does contradict others.

Remember people, genetics plays the ultimate role in ones physique. Two people can run the same cycle identically. One can get tremendous gains and the other decent. Either way best of luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I have talked to some older bros in person that really know their shit.....They dont have the best physiques but can really school anyone. Same goes for trainers that I've worked with. I"m thinking of 1 imparticular that looks like crap, but can probably school 95% of the members on here on how to train and eat properly. Can't always judge a book by its cover.

In saying that SJ, if you feel comfortable thats awesome, if not dont sweat it. I've read a lot of your posts and you're a very smart person who isnt afraid to ask questions and post what he thinks, even if it does contradict others.

Remember people, genetics plays the ultimate role in ones physique. Two people can run the same cycle identically. One can get tremendous gains and the other decent. Either way best of luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just transferred 3-4 pics to Pinnacle on Messenger. Ask him how I look right now. I couldn't take good pics of myself but he knows how I look now. I'll take good ones tomorrow with my kid shooting me.

I just transferred 3-4 pics to Pinnacle on Messenger. Ask him how I look right now. I couldn't take good pics of myself but he knows how I look now. I'll take good ones tomorrow with my kid shooting me.
    Yep....Seattle looks real good.Nice and thick.Good delts and arms.

He's just is far to critical of himself IMO...he has nothing at all to be ashamed of.

~Pinnacle~

Yep....Seattle looks real good.Nice and thick.Good delts and arms.

He's just is far to critical of himself IMO...he has nothing at all to be ashamed of.

~Pinnacle~
    Thx bro but I'm no Rodge....By many miles......

I'll post some pics tomorrow....

Ok, here's a pic I snapped about a hour ago in my bathroom. I'll post some better ones tomorrow if anybody is interested?

Since I posted my pic I want to see more people posting their pics.

My stats:

5'10.75"
    small-medium frame
    206lbs tonight - 14-15%bf?
    52" shoulders, 46" chest, 34" waist, 17.50" bi/tris, small joints.
    36 years ol man
    50% German, 25% Filipino, 25% Puerto Rican
    I like sunsets, fast cars and long walks in the desert

Ok, laugh it up.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My r3IGF-1 results so far-sj-rt_bi.jpg  
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-04-2005 at 11:11 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lookin good seattle, that is a nice costume too!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Thx....Halloween is coming up....hehe...

I'm very critical on myself because I know what I need to do to get somwhere much better than this. It takes hard work, nutrition and dedication. It's hard to get those together all at once. I do get it in stints but I have a long way to go to really feel good about how I look. I am very ashamed of where I am considering what I know at my age and working in the gym biz for so long.

I looked at myself in the mirror last Feb after getting back from Hawaii. My gf was across the hallway in the computer room. I said "I look like shit, I am fat and this is stupid." She's only seen me in crappy shape most of the time we've been together. I told her I'm changing my body back to where I was 10 years ago. She was like "Yeah, right." I'm still not where I need to be and I will get there. I don't want to compete some day or anything like that. I just want to look and feel good with more energy. My energy is great now. I use to be so sluggish and lethargic when I was in bad shape.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-03-2005 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    It's the Puerto Rican bandit in him...lol..

~Pinnacle~

It's the Puerto Rican bandit in him...lol..

~Pinnacle~
    I'll steal your car then acuse you of hitting on my sister...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I'm now doing 60mcgs PWO, test prop 100mgs ed, .50 mls armidex, .25ccs HCG eod. I drink 44g whey with 50g dextrose PWO then igf shot 15 mins later. I feel like I should be eating more protein so I'm going to up it 50grams more a day. I'm currently eating around 250g ed. My arms are probably at their most defined I've ever seen them. I got a compliment from a vet BB in my gym last week on my tris and delt seperation. My shoulders are very strong right now. I can press 225lbs for 8-10 reps to the front. But then again I'm out of proportion and my shoulders are over developed to the rest of my body. So I should really concentrate on other body parts. My upprt back has really started to come out. I've been doing heavy t-bar rows with dumbell rows, pull ups, etc. My legs are getting stronger but not as defined as upper body, my fault. My tear drop at the quad looks pretty good when pumped, even after cardio. The r3IGF-1 makes it easy to get your pumps.

I went out with some buddies last Saturday night. I haven't gone out since Vegas a month and a half ago. I ended up getting home at 1:30PM yesterday...uh-ohhh....We went to FOX Sport Grill and watched the Seahawks game and ate around 10:30AM with no sleep yet....My first bad during this IGF cycle but I didn't drink that much at all. I also did a half a x tab so that wasn't good. Brought B complex, C vits with milk thistle in my pocket. But damn, we had a great time. Danced most of the night and morn to underground house and met a few hotties. It was funny cause one of the dudes I was with got into some shit with a few guys. I never even noticed until he told me about it later in the car. He said everytime I would walk up the dudes would start acting nice or shut up. I was wearing a t-shirt and my traps and arms were looking not too bad. I guess I must be pretty noticable cause more than a few guys asked me where I work out. I feel good and I think I look ok. It's nice not having to worry about drama and just have a good time. Nobody fu\/cks with you too much when you're bigger than average while having a positive attitude. I guess nobody wants to piss you off?

I'm up about 8 net pounds (203-205lbs) now after the armidex got rid of the water last week. I feel very strong in the gym and I generally have a great sense of well being. Whatever that is? Hehehe...well, there it is so far....I know I will get grilled on the x deal last Sat night...I deserve it...

congrats. I do disagree about the nobody wants to piss you off thing. I weigh a little more than you and it always seems like somebodys trying to start shit just cause i got some size.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    congrats. I do disagree about the nobody wants to piss you off thing. I weigh a little more than you and it always seems like somebodys trying to start shit just cause i got some size.
    But it seems on how you come off that really matters, your attitude. Other dudes are jealous because they'll probably never look like you, ever. They know girls are checking you out. They feel intimidated especially if their girl checks you out and you look at her. If you come off like you may crush someone then someobdy is going to feel like they have to stand up to you. You don't know what that guy knows or if he would do something illegal. It's like it's ok to hit the big guy with a glass since he already has a unfair advantage by size. Kind of like the hack a shaq theory in the bar. I'm not that big so I can still hang around normal places. When you're really big then you will catch more shit, especially when idiots get too drunk. I know a guy that is huge. On GH, slin, etc. Huge African-American dude and he is the nicest guy when you see him out. Muscles and strength don't mean you know how to fight. A partially trained MMA fighter for example could ruin dudes much bigger than them. So don't throw your weight around just because most people will back down. Some won't and it could be bad.

I just don't act like a tough guy anymore like I did when I was younger. I'm not a tough guy and I don't want to be. Acting that way is useless pride and insecurity. I've noticed real tough guys are usually calm and never start fights and usually try to difuse them. The mouthy ones are usually the scared ones that people may think are tough.

Dude you're funny, isnt the bandana suppossed to go up not down???

Nice set of hobbies too. You could always drive your fast car to the Desert and watch the sunset, then just walk back. BANG!! All 3 in one, dont say I dont look out for you brotha.....

19" in those pics. I need to get present pics soon.

Dude, you're way to hard on yourself. You look good. Keep it up!

How many inches are your arms? Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude you're funny, isnt the bandana suppossed to go up not down???

Nice set of hobbies too. You could always drive your fast car to the Desert and watch the sunset, then just walk back. BANG!! All 3 in one, dont say I dont look out for you brotha.....
    Hehe, I saved you the stress of having to see my face.

19" in those pics. I need to get present pics soon.

Dude, you're way to hard on yourself. You look good. Keep it up!
    19", nice. That's where I would like to be by next year. Pipe bombs!

I know I am critical on myself but most of us are to a certain degree. Believe me, I have a long way to go until I'm satisfied. My gf said "You're not out of the woods yet". Haha...She is getting a little nervous cuz now she keeps telling me how guys check her out and her boobs are getting bigger, blah, blah. Of course guys check her out, she's a 25 year old girl with a pretty nice body. She needs to tone up a little like most women but she looks very good. It's funny when women check you out right in front of your woman. Women notice that more than you do. I don't always notice guys looking at her but I assume they do cuz I know I look at women too. I think it's cool that other guys look at her, makes me feel good. At least I'm not with a fat chick with a good personality. We're not a perfect relationship but we've been mostly together for 5 1/2 years. Jeez.....yeah, met her when she was 19 and I was 30..... I didn't pick her up, she picked me up, true story. She wanted a ride in my convertible....Ok, sorry for babbling....

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Ok, here's a pic I snapped about a hour ago in my bathroom. I'll post some better ones tomorrow if anybody is interested?

Since I posted my pic I want to see more people posting their pics.

My stats:

5'10.75"
    small-medium frame
    206lbs tonight - 14-15%bf?
    52" shoulders, 46" chest, 34" waist, 17.50" bi/tris, small joints.
    36 years ol man
    50% German, 25% Filipino, 25% Puerto Rican
    I like sunsets, fast cars and long walks in the desert

Ok, laugh it up.....
    you are terrorist seattle ?
    from argelia or siria ?

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    you are terrorist seattle ?
    from argelia or siria ?
    Behead you.....hehe

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Roflmfao

Man, you can talk up a storm brother.

How big are her boobs? We wants pic man, come on, get with the program!

19", nice. That's where I would like to be by next year. Pipe bombs!

I know I am critical on myself but most of us are to a certain degree. Believe me, I have a long way to go until I'm satisfied. My gf said "You're not out of the woods yet". Haha...She is getting a little nervous cuz now she keeps telling me how guys check her out and her boobs are getting bigger, blah, blah. Of course guys check her out, she's a 25 year old girl with a pretty nice body. She needs to tone up a little like most women but she looks very good. It's funny when women check you out right in front of your woman. Women notice that more than you do. I don't always notice guys looking at her but I assume they do cuz I know I look at women too. I think it's cool that other guys look at her, makes me feel good. At least I'm not with a fat chick with a good personality. We're not a perfect relationship but we've been mostly together for 5 1/2 years. Jeez.....yeah, met her when she was 19 and I was 30..... I didn't pick her up, she picked me up, true story. She wanted a ride in my convertible....Ok, sorry for babbling....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information