HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Question Important Slin??

-What is the proper starting and maintaining dose of T3, if they come in pills of 50mcg how do u start at 12.5 aday/ do u split it 4 ways or can i start at 25mcg's aday???
    -I am on 5ius of slin 4on/3off
    --
    -Using humalin-r PWO and taking in 40 gm of dex, and 70g of protien in shake right after shoot, Around 1.5 hrs i am still feeling a little HYPO, DIZZYNESS,AND SWEATING is this normal or what am i doing wrong???

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    -What is the proper starting and maintaining dose of T3, if they come in pills of 50mcg how do u start at 12.5 aday/ do u split it 4 ways or can i start at 25mcg's aday???
    --
    -Using humalin-r PWO and taking in 40 gm of dex, and 70g of protien in shake right after shoot, Around 1.5 hrs i am still feeling a little HYPO, DIZZYNESS,AND SWEATING is this normal or what am i doing wrong???
    You need to get some more carbs in before that 1.5 hour mark. Personally this is how I do it:

10iu SLin then 100g carb shake w/ 10g glutamine & 10g Creatine.
    About 10 minutes after I finish that I'll hit 60g whey+40g Malt.
    1 hour after that I have a 1-1 ratio carb to protein Meal.
    1.5 hours after that the same

Since I've ran it like that I have never gone even slightly hypo. No sides what so ever and still getting lean results.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    10iu SLin then 100g carb shake w/ 10g glutamine & 10g Creatine. About 10 minutes after I finish that I'll hit 60g whey+40g Malt.
    I have a feeling the excess carbohydrates (40g maltodextrin) may be too much (especially after having 100g of carbs 10 min prior) which can lead to fat storage. Only consume that if you feel the need to, or if your BG monitor is indicaing that your BG levels are low. Just a tip.

All the best.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 10-03-2005 at 11:22 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    --
    I have never combined T3 and insulin so I rather not comment as my experience with those two compounds isn't great.

As for you feeling hypo, if you feel dizzy, sweatness etc anytime while insulin is active, it means that your BG levels are low and that you need to consume some carbohydrates. So what you are experiencing is totally normal. Many carry glucose tabs on them incase they feel hypo, so there is a tip for you, or if they aren't enough, consume some coca cole (not diet), or any other drink that contains sugar and no fat. There are many out there.

All the best.

-Gear

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I have a feeling the excess carbohydrates (40g maltodextrin) may be too much (especially after having 100g of carbs 10 min prior) which can lead to fat storage. Only consume that if you feel the need to, or if your BG monitor is indicaing that your BG levels are low. Just a tip.

All the best.

-Gear

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm somethign to think of, I"ll cut out the Malt as of today.. I used to feel hypo quite easily and ever since doing that I havent felt a thing, that's my reason for doing so.

HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot for all the help guys
    GEAR AND jayhova allways seem to be on top of things, always great posts.
    Thanks again.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    --
    I've used both the 50 mcg and 25 mcg tabs.

You COULD cut the tabs in 1/2 and use a 1/2 tab per day...but chances are you won't be dosing consistently...as some of the active compound will be lost when you cut the tab.

i.e. use split tabs at your own risk.

My last slin/t3 cutting utilised 25 mcgs of t3 and 10 IUs of slin

My carb to slin ratio was 4-6 grams per IU. This is a little low...you should experiment with 7-10 grams per IU.

Your current carb-slin ratio is a little on the low side. Also, your post-shot shake should be carb dominant imo... imho your pro-carb ratio is skewed.

Adjust the protein content of your shake to .4 gram per lb LBM and your shake's carb content to suit.

Is this your first run with slin?

Thread Information