Disciple is offline Junior Member

Longest time on Slin

Just wanted to know if anyone has ran slin longer than the standard 4 weeks?

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    some never stop, it's just ugly out there.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've never gone over 4 weeks. I get so dam lethargic on Slin that I like when I get off. I'm sure running it too long can cause diabetes, then you'll really never come off.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    some never stop, it's just ugly out there.
    If that's a joke it's a bad one, this Bro is asking a serious question, if you don't have a serious answer, don't post. If that is a serious answer, you need to clarify it

JohnnyB

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have ran it longer than 4 weeks in a row but I don't think that's necessary. I would stick to the general rule (4 - 5 weeks ON/OFF)

-Gear

alo5603 is offline Member
    yeah, i wouldnt run it more than 5 weeks for i would worry about it making me become diabetic.

alo

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I know a few guys that compete at the top of the national level trying to get their pro card that never stop slin, GH. and juice at doses that would kill both of us. You should know this JonhnyB.

He asked a question and I answered it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If that's a joke it's a bad one, this Bro is asking a serious question, if you don't have a serious answer, don't post. If that is a serious answer, you need to clarify it

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I know a few guys that compete at the top of the national level trying to get their pro card that never stop slin, GH. and juice at doses that would kill both of us. You should know this JonhnyB.

He asked a question and I answered it.
    Everybody is different, so you may be able to run certain compounds for longer than me and still experience less side effects than me. It all depends on the individual. However, the rule you hear about insulin such as "4 weeks ON/OFF", is only a general rule that most go by as that's what seems to work for most with minimum sides. IMO if you are getting good results and hardly any sides, then stick to that method and that's excatly what the 4 weeks ON/OFF theory is about.

Hope that made sense.

-Gear

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    Thanks to everyone for your input. I have been running slin at 12 i.u's p.w.o for about 4 weeks and loving it. For $35 nothin compares to this stuff . I'm not really puttin on lbs. but muscles are much more full. Pumps are good as well.Been gettin comments that ive "gotten bigger," one of my friends thought i was juicin but that is not the case this time. Not experiencing any sides i respond very well to this compound. But you guys are right its better to be safe than sorry and i will stay on only a week longer than give it a rest. Much respect for your input johnnyb and gear. Thanks again fellas...............

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple
    I'm not really puttin on lbs. but muscles are much more full. Pumps are good as well.
    That's excatly what insulin is supposed to do. Good on you mate, and all the best.

-Gear

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple
    Just wanted to know if anyone has ran slin longer than the standard 4 weeks?

it loses the effectiveness.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    it loses the effectiveness.
    Not IMO... but the risk of long-term sides does negate the possible benefits.

I've used it up to 5 weeks.

Thread Information