bigstylios is offline New Member

Bringing HGH from Mexico

What are the laws concerning the importation of hgh into the States from Mexico. If one wants to bring it back, how would he do it without problems. Crossing the border in TJ particularly...Thanks

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    you can bring back 3 mo. worth, but check customs as it may change often. Not sure if scrip is needed.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The price in TJ isn't worth it

JohnnyB

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Just buy it mail order out of China from Gensci. 5 kits at a time, insured.

humatrope 5mg is $140..isnt that a good deal? or is the Jenotropin from China better. Economically I know it is, but results wise? Is the Jenotropin better? and how much to see results?

Bro 5mg is 15iu, that's enough for a week at 2iu ed. I'm not familar with that HGH, does it come with more then 1 vial?

JohnnyB

Humatrope comes ina box of two vials, one of powder and one of dilutant. 5mg, and 15iu. Ive always heard Humatrope was the best. Is the Jentropin better? How about IGF1 from Gensci?

I couldn't say, I've never tried Humatrope. Even with 2-15iu vials, Jino would be cheaper. As far as GenSci LR3, I thought in was crapp

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape
    you can bring back 3 mo. worth, but check customs as it may change often. Not sure if scrip is needed.
    U.S. Customs

http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/travel/travel.htm
    :

"A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container."

vansmack is offline New Member
    what do you do with the powder? I just got back from MEX, need to know how to use this. Any info appreciated.

I always use a 25g 3cc dart to draw out the solution. Put the needle in the stopper and slowly force the dilutant out against the outter rim of the vial containing the powder. You dont want to hit the powder directly with the stream of dilutant. Then swirl the mixture slowly, draw up the rest of dilutant, repeat the previous step. Be sure to keep it in the fridge. Using a 100 unit insulin syringe you can now draw out the amount you want to inject. 33 units equal 1 iu. Of course get the air out and pinch a fold of skin in you lower abdomen. Inject.

Pinnacle, when was this new amendment passed? Do I need a foreign prescription with my goods when I declare them?

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    U.S. Customs

http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/travel/travel.htm
    :

"A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container."
    What is 50 dasage units for test, 50 cc???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPLer
    What is 50 dosage units for test, 50 cc???
    No..for controlled substances(Prescription).Not illegal substances.You can bring over 50 pills of XYX drug that you would need a script for here in the states. Given the fact that HGH is controlled,I'm assuming you can bring over 50 iu's.Don't quote me on this.Read the laws in the links.

~Pinnacle~

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Some double-speak from Customs and the DEA.

U.S. residents entering the United States at international land borders, who are carrying a validly obtained controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD), are subject to certain additional requirements. If a U.S. resident wants to bring in a controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD) but does not have a prescription for the substance issued by a U.S.-licensed practitioner (e.g., physician, dentist, etc.) who is registered with, and authorized by, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to prescribe the medication, the individual may not import more than 50 dosage units of the medication into the United States. If the U.S. resident has a prescription for the controlled substance issued by a DEA registrant, more than 50 dosage units may be imported by that person, provided all other legal requirements are met.

Please note that only medications that can be legally prescribed in the United States may be imported for personal use. Be aware that possession of certain substances may also violate state laws. As a general rule, the FDA does not allow the importation of prescription drugs that were purchased outside the United States. Please see their Website for information about the enforcement policy for personal use quantities
    So you can bring back 50 units, but the FDA prohibits prescription drugs from entering the US. Soooo, Test can be legally prescribed in the US and if I don't have a scrip I can bring 50 units back......but the FDA doesn't allow.....awww I got a headache now

Thread Information