BOBBY D is offline Member

Jintrophin, Reconstitution ? Very Confused...

OK, im soon ready to purchase my kits. i am having a field day trying to understand this whole reconstitution process w/ the water. the vial of hgh is 10iu, the water is 1ml (i know, i will be using the BW water, not the 1 w/ the kit). they say to open the water ampule, draw the water w/ a slin pin & inject it into the 10iu vial slowly. ok, but if im putting 1ml of water into the 10iu vial of gh, does 1ml=10iu's, so therfore i will have 10 iu's of gh. just want to clear this up. or is there something else that im missing. thanks guys, please help

Jerzey is offline Member
    There are a few threads on this.. It really doesn't matter how many ml or units (on the slin pin) of water you use. The GH is in the vial, it will always be the same. If there is 10 IU's you have to divide them into the water.

I am currently using that kit. I take one full slin pin and that is 100 units. So 10 units on the slin pin is 1 IU of GH as there are 10 IU's in the vial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    There are a few threads on this.. It really doesn't matter how many ml or units (on the slin pin) of water you use. The GH is in the vial, it will always be the same. If there is 10 IU's you have to divide them into the water.

I am currently using that kit. I take one full slin pin and that is 100 units. So 10 units on the slin pin is 1 IU of GH as there are 10 IU's in the vial.
    slightly more confused than before, lol. so in order for me to make 10iu's of gh, i have to draw 100 units of water in a full pin, & put that water into the vile to get a total of 10iu's of gh for the week, & keep refrigerated. help me out.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    slightly more confused than before, lol. so in order for me to make 10iu's of gh, i have to draw 100 units of water in a full pin, & put that water into the vile to get a total of 10iu's of gh for the week, & keep refrigerated. help me out.
    you have 10 IU's in the vial.. no matter how much water you put in, you divide it by 10 so you get your 10 IU's. The water is basically just there to reconstitute the GH, you can use more or less. The easiest way is 100 units on the slin pin (one full pin as they go 10, 20, 30, etc.) so 10 units is one IU of GH since there are 10 IU's in the vial.

Do you understand now?

Fitropin (I just finished a kit) had 6 IU's in a vial, so I took 60 units on the slin pin of BW and reconstituted it. This made each IU 10 units on the slin pin, very easy to measure that way.

you have 10 IU's in the vial.. no matter how much water you put in, you divide it by 10 so you get your 10 IU's. The water is basically just there to reconstitute the GH, you can use more or less. The easiest way is 100 units on the slin pin (one full pin as they go 10, 20, 30, etc.) so 10 units is one IU of GH since there are 10 IU's in the vial.

Do you understand now?

Fitropin (I just finished a kit) had 6 IU's in a vial, so I took 60 units on the slin pin of BW and reconstituted it. This made each IU 10 units on the slin pin, very easy to measure that way.
    OK, lil better. so i am putting one full slin pin of BW water (which is 100 units) & injecting it in the 10 iu vial of gh. then:

1. do i just keep extracting the gh daily dose of (2iu's)/day for example & keep the rest in the refrigerator.

let me know if thats right, thanks jerzey.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Yes, if you put one slin pin (100 units) of BW into the GH vial (10 IU's) you have 10 IU's of gh (each IU is 10 units on the pin).. .so if you are taking 2 IU's a day, you take 2 IU's out of the vial, always keep it refrigerated after reconstituting it. I keep the kits in the fridge when I get them even before reconstituting them to be safe.

here, this will help you:

http://injectable.www-hgh.com/admini...able-hgh.shtml

Swirl the BW into the GH, don't shake it....

Yes, if you put one slin pin (100 units) of BW into the GH vial (10 IU's) you have 10 IU's of gh (each IU is 10 units on the pin).. .so if you are taking 2 IU's a day, you take 2 IU's out of the vial, always keep it refrigerated after reconstituting it. I keep the kits in the fridge when I get them even before reconstituting them to be safe.

here, this will help you:

http://injectable.www-hgh.com/admini...able-hgh.shtml

Swirl the BW into the GH, don't shake it....
    love ya jerzey! that info helps alot, but 2 questions.

1. i like the idea of the 2 diff. type syringes, so 1.5cc, is that good to make 10iu's of gh.

2. do i have to extract the mixed solution of gh & put it into the bw vial, or can i just leave it in the 10iu gh bottle, whats the differance.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Holly Chihuahuas Batman!!!!!!!!

Let me put this in the simplest terms possible.

Take 1cc which equals ten units or iu's of BW.Put that in the vial of HGH.swirl gently.refrigerate...when ready to use.take a slin pin and draw 20 units,which is 2 iu's.Then inject sub Q...Tu comprende Robin?

~Pinnacle~

Jerzey is offline Member
    love ya jerzey! that info helps alot, but 2 questions.

1. i like the idea of the 2 diff. type syringes, so 1.5cc, is that good to make 10iu's of gh.

2. do i have to extract the mixed solution of gh & put it into the bw vial, or can i just leave it in the 10iu gh bottle, whats the differance.
    You are welcome but I don't use two pins. I just wanted to show you a step-by-step I found on a site that helps newbies reconstitute and inject sub-q.

I use one pin, pull the water, reconstitute (put it into the GH vial), swirl it around, pull my 1IU (what I'm taking ED) and inject. Then refrigerate the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Holly Chihuahuas Batman!!!!!!!!

Let me put this in the simplest terms possible.

Take 1cc which equals ten units or iu's of BW.Put that in the vial of HGH.swirl gently.refrigerate...when ready to use.take a slin pin and draw 20 units,which is 2 iu's.Then inject sub Q...Tu comprende Robin?

~Pinnacle~
    always simplifying PINN, THANKS! si, yo comprende chico. also, THANKS JERZEY.

always simplifying PINN, THANKS! si, yo comprende chico. also, THANKS JERZEY.
    Denada popi..........

~Pinnacle~

anybody else, feel free to chim in & give ur opinions & procedures to this related thread. thanks!

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    anybody else, feel free to chim in & give ur opinions & procedures to this related thread. thanks!
    its explained pretty well already.

If you have 10iu and need 2iu thats 20%, so whatever you put in it you will have to use 20% of that.

Example:
    10iu in 10 gallons of water.
    If you want to inject 2iu (20%) then you will need to inject 2 gallons (20%).

10iu in 1cc (1cc=100iu)
    if you want to inject 2iu (20%) then you need to pull out 20units.

Ok, lets do it using the metric system too, you know - just in case.
    10iu in 10 liters of water.
    if you want to inject 2iu (20%) then you need 20% of 10 liters = 2 liters.

if you need to do 4iu then you are doing 40% of 10iu, so if you have 10iu in 100iu of water then you need to pull out 40ius.

Just look at the slin pin they are already marked.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    after your shot there is allways .1 or .2 cc in the syringe so you are loosing a lot??

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    after your shot there is allways .1 or .2 cc in the syringe so you are loosing a lot??
    Nope, not if you use the proper slin pin.

Its a little left but not much.
    .1 = 10iu
    .2 = 20iu,

If you got to much left you can't be using a slin pin.
    The total in the pin when I inject 2iu gh its 20iu.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    Nope, not if you use the proper slin pin.

Its a little left but not much.
    .1 = 10iu
    .2 = 20iu,

If you got to much left you can't be using a slin pin.
    The total in the pin when I inject 2iu gh its 20iu.
    I'll jump back in here one more time.If you use the air bubble method(which I do)you won't have any waste whatsoever.

Good evening ....

~Pinnacle~

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't get anymore understanding than that. That should be a sticky.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    It doesn't get anymore understanding than that. That should be a sticky.

-Gear
    thats what im saying! as for my others brothers, thanks for the input but when talking gallons & liters u just scrambled my brains more than they were,lol. ill stick w/ PINN'S info, thanks GEAR.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    I'll jump back in here one more time.If you use the air bubble method(which I do)you won't have any waste whatsoever.

Good evening ....

~Pinnacle~
    I knew there had to be some other smart mofos around here. I came up with that method on my own then realized it's been done before (do I still get to be a pioneer?)

Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape
    I knew there had to be some other smart mofos around here. I came up with that method on my own then realized it's been done before (do I still get to be a pioneer?)
    I don't see any reason why not!!

~Pinnacle~

Good evening ....

~Pinnacle~
    I do the same thing.
    Works great.

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Isnt there a reconstitution thread stickied at the top of this forums GH section? From what I gather its very very important to read that and learn how to reconstitute correctly.

One thing I didnt see anybody mention about the process, although I was just skimmin it so maybe somebody did, was that the vials, with your GH in em are vaccuum sealed or somethin.

I also have used the jino kits, and had a problem with the little 1 ML things of water breaking when I tried to use them. I have found it works best if I wrap the little glass vials in a paper towel and flick the top real hard while putting an even pressure grip on the vial just below the neck. Then you suck the water up in the pin. Next comes the part with the vacuum, if you look closely at the vial containing the GH, there are slits so you can see where you needle is pointing when it enters the vial. Tip the vial at about a 45 degree angle and try to put the pin tip up against the sides of the vial so the vacuum doesnt make your water shoot directly onto the GH at a high velocity. Not absolutely sure that makes a difference or not cuz I have no medical background in any of this, but from what Ive read if you let it shoot directly into the powder you can pretty much kiss a 50 dollar vial goodbye.
    Last edited by Sayker; 10-06-2005 at 03:17 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Rather than air bubble method, I use 2 mls to reconstitute my jinos instead of 1 ml. I do this as in a more diluted state I figure it will last longer as it will take the body more time to absorb the mixture. I also find that initial sides (ie. wrist pain, numbness) were greatly diminished but would like to see if anyone else found that. Lastly, as it is diluted, whatever little amount is squirted or lost is only half the product it would have been in a 1 ml mixture.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    hey guys, check this link for reconstituting, seems to work well and very informative. The 1 ml viles are not as good as using the BS water, you can get 30 cc bottle of BS water online for like 5 bucks, keeps your GH lasting longer and more pure as opposed to using the "water"

http://www.antiaginggroup.com/index.cfm/id/211.html
    Last edited by Smoothb001; 10-06-2005 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothb001
    hey guys, check this link for reconstituting, seems to work well and very informative.

http://www.antiaginggroup.com/index.cfm/id/211.html
    Welcome to AR.I know you meant well,but that link has been posted here more times than Ron Jeremy got laid.

~Pinnacle~

thnx!

hey everyone, does this link make sense? 3 cc in 10 iu bottle...
    is that too much BS water? 60 ml would be 1 IU correct?

Is it better to do 100 ml (1cc) in 10 IU bottle of GH?

thanks!

toolman is offline Banned
    hey everyone, does this link make sense? 3 cc in 10 iu bottle...
    is that too much BS water? 60 ml would be 1 IU correct?

Is it better to do 100 ml (1cc) in 10 IU bottle of GH?

thanks!
    I think you have your metrics confused. 1 ml = 1 cc, not 100ml

ok, that's what i was trying to convey, so do you reccomend 1 cc of BS to reconstitute 10 IU's of Gh powder? that link above says use 3 cc's....

if i use 1 cc then 20 units in a slin needle would be 2 IU's right?

thanks again......

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    ok, that's what i was trying to convey, so do you reccomend 1 cc of BS to reconstitute 10 IU's of Gh powder? that link above says use 3 cc's....

if i use 1 cc then 20 units in a slin needle would be 2 IU's right?

thanks again......
    Yes 1 cc is fine. And yes if you you 1cc = 100 ticks on your slin pin= 1 ml
    Yes, if you use 1 cc to reconstitute then 20 ticks = 2 IU

Thread Information