Georgie is offline Member

Blue Rain Please Read (Kexing)

Hi Blue Rain, (or anyone else that may know). I was reading an old thread and you stated "It's 191aa not 192aa. No one has proven different. I think some might be getting AnkeBio mixed up with Kexing who has admitted their HGH is 192aa." Can you direct me to any literature where Kexing has admitted their HGH is 192aa. I am starting to run out of Jino and I can get Kexing way cheaper than Jino, but I don't want it if its 192aa. My source is getting it directly from Kexing and claims the representatives at Kexing swear its 191aa. Thank you for you help.

WarriorWithin is offline New Member
    CUTNPASTE DIRECTLY FROM FITROPINS WEBSITE

"Fitropin is MET-rhGH, which has 192 amino acid residue among them 191 amino acid sequence and structure are identical to the dominant form of this human pituitary growth hormone . All the test data shows that MET-rhGH has the same physical and chemical properties, biological activities, clinical effects and safety as compared natural rHGH.

At the early stage, when MET-rhGH was used in clinical studies, there were 30% antibodies produced, while endogenous GH had 5% antibodies. All the clinical data proved the antibodies has no pharmacological effect to Fitropin.

Genetic has made a lot of tests and the tests showed that the antibodies mainly come with the impurities. With the improvement in purification process of MET-rhGH, the product gets very high purity and it has much less antibodies. fitropin products have the same antibodies rates as endogenous GH

There are many companies which can make rhGH in the world, but all have different process technology. fitropin process technology has a main advantages over others in high density fermentation.
    fitropin high density fermentation technology is superior in the world. With advanced purifying process, fitropin can ensure the high quality products. Through bacteria body smashing, extract, and 3 steps column purification, the products are achieved 99.99% purity.

Fitropin HGH not only meet Chinese Pharmacopeias but also meet the Europe Pharmacopeias and USP.
    At present, fitropin 6iu HGH is used as the standard materials by China National Institutes for the control of pharmaceutical and biological products(NICPBP). It’s china’s national standard material. While other specification’s standard are from WHO (would health organization). That shows fitropin HGH is the best quality HGH products in China.

1. Fitropin’s water solution has excellent anti-shaking property. The solution is clear after shaking and that is better than Serono and Lilly’s products. (video can be provided on request). Fitropin has very good stability in storage in lyophilized form. "

SO i'd talk to your rep again.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    No ,Kexing is 192aa.

Blue

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorWithin
    CUTNPASTE DIRECTLY FROM FITROPINS WEBSITE

"Fitropin is MET-rhGH, which has 192 amino acid residue among them 191 amino acid sequence and structure are identical to the dominant form of this human pituitary growth hormone . All the test data shows that MET-rhGH has the same physical and chemical properties, biological activities, clinical effects and safety as compared natural rHGH.

At the early stage, when MET-rhGH was used in clinical studies, there were 30% antibodies produced, while endogenous GH had 5% antibodies. All the clinical data proved the antibodies has no pharmacological effect to Fitropin.

Genetic has made a lot of tests and the tests showed that the antibodies mainly come with the impurities. With the improvement in purification process of MET-rhGH, the product gets very high purity and it has much less antibodies. fitropin products have the same antibodies rates as endogenous GH

There are many companies which can make rhGH in the world, but all have different process technology. fitropin process technology has a main advantages over others in high density fermentation.
    fitropin high density fermentation technology is superior in the world. With advanced purifying process, fitropin can ensure the high quality products. Through bacteria body smashing, extract, and 3 steps column purification, the products are achieved 99.99% purity.

Fitropin HGH not only meet Chinese Pharmacopeias but also meet the Europe Pharmacopeias and USP.
    At present, fitropin 6iu HGH is used as the standard materials by China National Institutes for the control of pharmaceutical and biological products(NICPBP). It’s china’s national standard material. While other specification’s standard are from WHO (would health organization). That shows fitropin HGH is the best quality HGH products in China.

1. Fitropin’s water solution has excellent anti-shaking property. The solution is clear after shaking and that is better than Serono and Lilly’s products. (video can be provided on request). Fitropin has very good stability in storage in lyophilized form. "

SO i'd talk to your rep again.
    Thank you. I went to the website and found out exactly what I wanted to know. Under the facts section it clearly states that Kexing is 192aa. But they claim that 192aa is not harmful. But I'm not sure I buy that. Plus the rep flat out lied about it being 191aa. Not a good sign, when the website clearly states that it is 192aa.

Thread Information