SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

HGH, IGF and Slin cycle results so far.

I started my GH a little over 3 months ago and have another 4 months left. I'm running 3.6iu 5/2 of serostim. Running 4on/4off Humalog at 10iu PWO and 4on/4off IGF-1LR3 60mcg Split up between 2 doses. The IGF and Slin are not being run together, opposite months.

Just wanted to say that I feel better than ever!! The growth has me lean and looking/feeling great. The IGF was steady and gave me some lean results in which I didnt really gain weight but my BF% went down a percent meaning I put on LBM. The slin has me looknig really full and strong in the gym.

I just started my AAS cycle 5 weeks ago and am really feeling everything now. Another 12 weeks left on everything, can't wait to post results later.

Started at 200 9%. Got my BF% tested today at 8% and weighed in at 205. I'm all about looking and feeling good. To some gaining 15lbs. in 4 months bulking is pathetic (about what I'll gain). To me is called success, lean muscle that is .

Puffader is offline Senior Member

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Grasshopper-

You're about to snatch the pebble from my hand!

Awesome Job!!!!Loosing BF and putting on muscle simultaneously is how it done!!

~Pinnacleson~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Grasshopper-

~Pinnacleson~
    Pinn you have it all wrong buddy. You're the master and I'm the servant. If you call me Jayson that actually my birth name so it wont be funny.
    We'll stick to grasshopper

Something doesn't sound right here..

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You're the master and I'm the servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader

This isn't Pulp Fiction . LOL

Pinn's my boy. Have to give him big ups for helping everyone out, not just me. I'm sure you learned a thing or seven form his posts Puffy.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    And don't forget the custom that your gf's boobie shot that has to be included ...(visit sj's thread)

On a side note, wat r ur stats/age.

Hey, I get first looks at the pinkie's! Pick a #...!

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    And don't forget the custom that your gf's boobie shot that has to be included ...(visit sj's thread)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good results

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788

You know whats funny Slic? If you didnt put that in quotes I still would have known whos thread you were talking about.

I'm 25...........205 at 8%

Hopefully by the end of this '05 year I'll be around 215 w/ the same BF%, slightly higher wont bother me though

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Mad props on doin your research before hand. You obviously know what you are doin from the posts Ive read of yours. I feel the same way about bulking, lean muscle is where its at, doesnt matter if it's 5 lbs or 15 lbs. Slowly but surely molding a sculpture... this liftin game is a marathon not a race.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job Jayhova.... I need to get down to 10% bf....Lean muscle should be the goal for everybody on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    this liftin game is a marathon not a race.

That's a dam accurate and great statement Sayker!!!! If I were you I'd take that and make it my signature.

I remember posting when I first joined this Board stating I typically gain 7-10lbs. on a bulking cycle and people bashed me. Telling me that I was doing something wrong if I was only gaining that much. I can't stand comments like that. Usually the more knowledgable people who know what quality hard earned muscle is about understand.

I spent almost $3000 on this 6 month bulking cycle and essentially hope to gain 15lbs. while BF% remaining constant. If I gain a little bit more and BF% goes up a little bit I'll still be happy.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Good job Jayhova.... I need to get down to 10% bf....Lean muscle should be the goal for everybody on this board.

you can go to 8 % bf with a ketogenic diet plus winstrol and primo.
    is a lot cheaper.
    I have done it.

and:

quote puffader:
    this thread is worthless without pics ..lol...........

I remember posting when I first joined this Board stating I typically gain 7-10lbs. on a bulking cycle and people bashed me. Telling me that I was doing something wrong if I was only gaining that much. I can't stand comments like that. Usually the more knowledgable people who know what quality hard earned muscle is about understand.
    I couldn't agree more.I'm tickled pink getting 6-8 lbs of lean quality muscle out of a cycle.And it's like pulling teeth to get it!!!I certainly can gain 20 lbs on every cycle,but reality is,under all that BF lies 7 lbs of hard earned mass. This is the reason I no longer bulk per se.I'd much rather keep a close eye on my caloric intake and put on minimal BF.If I happen to cheat myself out of a couple pounds by doing so,it's no big deal to me.I'm not going to diet the BF off,and loss muscle as well.No 2 steps forward,1 step back for me.Another reason why I don't come off gear totally.That 250 mg of Test I run between cycles prevents the step backwards.Well,HGH helps also.

~Pinnacle~

G-13 is offline Member

Pinn's my boy. Have to give him big ups for helping everyone out, not just me. I'm sure you learned a thing or seven form his posts Puffy.
    Yea he has helped me more than anyone could ever ask, above what being a brother is all about..a big brother at least

Good job on your gains! which brand igf are you using?

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    I spent almost $3000 on this 6 month bulking cycle and essentially hope to gain 15lbs. while BF% remaining constant. If I gain a little bit more and BF% goes up a little bit I'll still be happy.
    I feel ya bro. The biggest Ive ever been is 193 and Im 6'3" ... If I put 5-10lbs of muscle on in a year I would be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Yea he has helped me more than anyone could ever ask, above what being a brother is all about..a big brother at least

Good job on your gains! which brand igf are you using?

I tried Omegas but am switching over to Genscis Igtrpoin. Nothing wrong w/ Omegas, I just want to try Lyophilized over already suspended. Have read a lot of mixed reviews and want to be able to speak on my behalf on the difference of the two. So far on paper the difference is about double the money. But If I get better results It will be well worth it.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I have to agree

Great to hear you are having the results you are, but I'm sure your diet is pretty strict also to obtain the results and such a low bf%

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I have to agree

Great to hear you are having the results you are, but I'm sure your diet is pretty strict also to obtain the results and such a low bf%

I eat strict as far as clean and not eating any "unhealthy" food. But I'm trying to consume over 4k a day and it's hard but typically doable.

With my metabolism I'll still cheat here and there and won't really gain much BF. It's frustrating at times not gaining much weight the way I eat, but I'm sure it's a blessing is disguise.

I'm not afraid of gaining some BF, it's common while bulking. I'm sure the combination of my gear and Metabolism is keeping the fat off of me.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I eat strict as far as clean and not eating any "unhealthy" food. But I'm trying to consume over 4k a day and it's hard but typically doable.

With my metabolism I'll still cheat here and there and won't really gain much BF. It's frustrating at times not gaining much weight the way I eat, but I'm sure it's a blessing is disguise.

I'm not afraid of gaining some BF, it's common while bulking. I'm sure the combination of my gear and Metabolism is keeping the fat off of me.
    Yes, just be happy you have a fast metabolism.... I wish!!!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    pictures, bro we need some pictures!!!!
    didn't know all that about your current cycle.
    Still awsome to hear. I'm just trying to do the opposite. get down to 200 or 215 but have lean BF. Which I aggree with the others its more about the bf than the wieght. JMO

bigstylios is offline New Member
    So its a good idea to run some test between cycles?? I am 35 y.o

Thread Information