en1222 is offline Member

Oasis HGH Types and Prices??

What kinds of GH did anyone get prescribed from Oasis?

what was the price paid?

I am probably going to use them so i wanted to be ready and make sure i pay the same as everyone else. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I get my GH from them. It is somatropin compounded by a pharmacist in the U.S.
    Good stuff!

I am not sure if I can post prices, but it is considerably more expensive than Jintropin. I looked at it as the price I had to pay in order to have a legal prescription. It sure is nice not having to worry about it on a plane trip!

That said, I still am considering Jintropin in the future! I am thinking I could keep my empty vials with the prescription ....!

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    I get my GH from them. It is somatropin compounded by a pharmacist in the U.S.
    Good stuff!

I am not sure if I can post prices, but it is considerably more expensive than Jintropin. I looked at it as the price I had to pay in order to have a legal prescription. It sure is nice not having to worry about it on a plane trip!

That said, I still am considering Jintropin in the future! I am thinking I could keep my empty vials with the prescription ....!

who makes it and how much do you take a day?

I take 2 i.u./day. I am not sure if I should give out the pharmacy name or not. Maybe I'm being paranoid but hate to draw any undue attention to them from the DEA. Sure they aren't doing anything illegal since there is a prescription. But the way our wonderfull government is nowdays about steroids and GH...just better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by limpdin; 10-06-2005 at 10:25 AM.

en1222 is offline Member
    Don't give me any pharmacy info....
    I just was wondering the brand names ...like Saizen, Serostim, Humatrope.. and so etc

en1222 is offline Member
    So do they prescribe any serono products?

Quote Originally Posted by john30
    Its from a compounding pharmacy out of Florida called Signature Pharmacy,its generic growth.Its about 9$ i.u. ripoff.And yes you are being overly paranoid,I think the DEA allready knows about Oasis,thats their job.
    Well excuuuuuuuse me!
    My point is this. I fear the current ability to get prescriptions like this from the multitude of HRT clinics across the country is going to be short lived. I have seen the government take away our rights too many times lately. Hell, they even outlawed prohormones! I am sure the DEA is aware of Oasis. I just don't wan't to offer the S.O.B.'s any help!

Quote Originally Posted by en1222
    So do they prescribe any serono products?
    Seems like my rep. mentioned he could get serono HGH, but it was even more money. The generic is good stuff though! Definitely overpriced, but at the time I had no other way to get it.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    You will probably pay 3 to 4 times more per IU going the legal "Oasis way". If you are well off finanacially it would be a smart decision. Most aren't willing or able to pay that much though and go underground.

en1222 is offline Member
    Does anyone know how much they charge for Saizen per iu?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by en1222
    Does anyone know how much they charge for Saizen per iu?
    Call them. They'll tell you. They also work with you if you have plan of what you are going to be needing for a while.

Just give them a call.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Oasis is very open about helping. Yes they might cost more but since I knew very little about HGH and Test they were more than happy to spend the time to talk. I probably spent 3-4 hours talking to them. I got my order today and I am stoked!! It cost me a right arm and a left testicle to pay for it but well worth it I think.

Oldman

en1222 is offline Member
    thanks for the replies

Thread Information