Sayker is offline Junior Member

Arimidex? Maximum # of weeks?

Ive been runnin .25-.75 arimidex each day to conteract gyno from "smokin" too much... its been 5 weeks now. How long can I run that before something bad happens to my body?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Kinda like how long can you smoke until something bad happens. Which is worse. Just stop smoking and pull your pants up.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    Ive been runnin .25-.75 arimidex each day to conteract gyno from "smokin" too much... its been 5 weeks now. How long can I run that before something bad happens to my body?

a-dex screws your lipid profile quickly, increasing risk of heart disease. switch to extremestane

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    a-dex screws your lipid profile quickly, increasing risk of heart disease. switch to extremestane
    No kidding, have any research on this? Im interested to know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Kinda like how long can you smoke until something bad happens. Which is worse. Just stop smoking and pull your pants up.
    Why dont you come hold em up for me?

Ive lost over 2 inches on my waist in the last 5 weeks sorry I'll edit that one for ya so you dont get all hot

Thanks for the asshole response though.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    Thanks. Do you know if clomid or nolv would work better to get rid of the soreness? And counteract the other, I dont really understand the science behind how each type works.

block is offline Associate Member
    i ran adex for a year for 0 problems it is a safe drug you might want to try letro

Why dont you come hold em up for me?

Ive lost over 2 inches on my waist in the last 5 weeks sorry I'll edit that one for ya so you dont get all hot

Thanks for the asshole response though.
    HAHA, sorry it's just 95% of the members here are males. So I was just saying what everyone was thinking. I don't wake up and want to see another man's pubic region. Nice work on the Weight loss! My props to you. Health seems to be an important part of your life, I was not trying to be a prick just stating why not have the selfcontrol to stop smoking if you Know it is harming you. That's all.

Yeah I know, its fuckin hard to quit though, ive been a heavily chronic user for over almost 2 years now. Its more of a mental addiction I have alot of problems and that helps me to forget about em. Im currently on my 8th attempt to quit in the last year... 4 days and countin, but nipples are still sore. Yeah after I took a closer look at that av I realized the pants were a little low.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    yeahh i see, i see (your avatar)
    gyno prone.

faslodex is stronger
    and plus evista:

100 % estrogen free (r)

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by block
    i ran adex for a year for 0 problems it is a safe drug you might want to try letro
    0 problems? you ran your bloodwork and your lipid profile was completely normal? i find this very hard to believe after a full year of a-dex.

a more plausible scenario - you did a-dex for a year and had the lipid profile of someone who smoked and ate at Macdonalds for a year straight. however, you didn't even bother to have your bloodwork done, and so you simply assumed that you didn't do damage to your cardiovascular system because you didn't have an immediate heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by block
    adex screws your lipid profile, and letro is even worse. PLEASE, when people ask important questions about their helath, PLEASE do not answer unless you have genuinely researched and actually know the answer. regardless of what sides people whine about, heart disease is by far the #1 deadly side effect of roid use, and should be treated as such.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    No kidding, have any research on this? Im interested to know. Thanks!
    use the search button, it's been posted several times.

letro is the worst for your heart.

extremestane is the easiest

adex is in the middle, but adex with nolva isn't as bad.

Ill check it out. Thanks.

Thread Information