oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Confused on Life span of HGH after BW added

I thought I read someplace that HGH is only good for up to two weeks once it is reconstiuded but now I can't find the thread.. The reason I ask is I have Gonadotropin and it is a 10,000 USP units.. Hell if it is only good for two weeks I will be shooting 714 IU a day and as fun as that sounds I think something is whack about that.

What am I missing.

Thanks

Oldman

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    I think that two weeks thing is right. Im not exactly sure what USP units are though. Do you have to reconstitute it all at once with your stuff? If so I would think it would last longer than 2 weeks. I would suspect the company knows that most people are in the 2-6 IU a day range so they probably wouldnt make something that had a shelf life of only two weeks if it had to all be reconstituted at once.

I fckd up.. duh.. Crap I just looked at the bottle wrong.. that is not my HGH..

Sorry for the confusion.. Yeah my HGH is on its way not here yet and it is 2IU a day.. I thought that was it when it came in today and I was very confused.

Oldman

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I fckd up.. duh.. Crap I just looked at the bottle wrong.. that is not my HGH..

Sorry for the confusion.. Yeah my HGH is on its way not here yet and it is 2IU a day.. I thought that was it when it came in today and I was very confused.

Oldman

LOL, do me a favor and never run slin. If you're messing up with numbers like that you would never want to mess up IU's w/ Slin

hee hee.. Yeah that would have been a real fck up huh.. I think i just got a little ahead of myself.

I got my Somatotropin in (9 bottles) so that makes more sense. They came in two different orders so I got confused but as I always say better to ask and and get corrected than not to ask and be dead.

All is cool I got my GH 2IU's a day in order and my Sust and Deca all lined up.

Thanks

Oldman

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    LOL, do me a favor and never run slin. If you're messing up with numbers like that you would never want to mess up IU's w/ Slin

lol................it is sure that he dies.

last 14 days , maybe little more.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    lol................it is sure that he dies.

last 14 days , maybe little more.

I could see the post now......................"Just injected 1 full CC of Slin, feeling really jittery and sweating like crazy. Face is flush and have a pounding headache. If I drink a can of soda will sides subside???"

Just joking with you Oldman. I wish you the best of luck w/ your GH cycle buddy.

I have to get a laugh out every once in a while or else I go nuts

LOL.. no worries I was so excited to get my gear in that my brain was not running on all 2.5 cylinders (too bad that is out of 8 total).

I had all my stuff just sitting on my desk staring at me saying stick me in do it do it do it now. I am all straight now.. Well as straight as I can be.

I don't mind being the butt of anyone's joke when it is well deserved like today

Oldman

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I could see the post now......................"Just injected 1 full CC of Slin, feeling really jittery and sweating like crazy. Face is flush and have a pounding headache. If I drink a can of soda will sides subside*???"

Just joking with you Oldman. I wish you the best of luck w/ your GH cycle buddy.

I have to get a laugh out every once in a while or else I go nuts
    jay
    *suicide ??? excuse me
    subside !

excuse me oldman:
    just kidding, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    jay
    *suicide ??? excuse me
    subside !

excuse me oldman:
    just kidding, friend.

LOL, yea it was a joke but at least Oldman has it situated now.

Good Luck with it pal

Thread Information