Sayker is offline Junior Member

One month results...

Been runnin 3-4 IU's for almost 5 weeks now. After readin znak's thread I just had to see for myself. I am also takin arimidex which could account for some of the cuttin up, but I did not expect to gain this much weight in the first month.

Im 6'3" 175 lbs 24years old
    15" mini bi's
    30" waste

dont really know my other measurements

I was 165 pounds a month ago. So ten lbs of which has to be solid lean muscle with all the fat ive been losin, I may have put on more than 10lbs of mass.

I broke my back a year ago so I dont sleep that well especially on this stuff... so I crawl outta bed a couple hours before I plan on waking up and i go take 1.5 IU's then a couple more about 3-5 hours after waking. To allow a good 10-12 hour grace period between my last shot and my good ole natural dose upon fallin asleep.

As far as strength goes, I havent noticed to much, but I dont work out to get strong... My work outs consist of anywhere between 8 and 20 reps per set, depending on what kinda mood Im in. Since the reps are high I go lighter than most people would expect. I work full range of motion reps and VERY VERY SLOW... I get my fast twitch fibers on the bag later in the day.

Anyways, so far its actually better than I ever thought it would be, I didnt expect to see much for at least 8 weeks, so the 10 lbs made me cut back from 4IU's a day to 3 and Im thinkin I might go down to 2/day. I really dont want to lose my quickness from to much mass all at once.

Other things of interest are that Im pretty sure my vision is improving, it wasnt that bad 20/40... Also my hair is gettin thicker and receding hairline made a U turn.

Well thats enough ramblin for now.

Looks like I cant get all the angles in one post... I plan on keepin a pretty good picture journal over the next 6 months to see what happens month to month.

The first three are from day 1 btw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One month results...-day-1-back.jpg   One month results...-day-1-front.jpg   One month results...-day-1-front2.jpg   One month results...-sideview.jpg   One month results...-day-33-back.jpg  

Last edited by Sayker; 10-08-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Other angles...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One month results...-day-33-front.jpg   One month results...-day-33-lats.jpg   One month results...-day-33-back2.jpg   One month results...-day-33-unflexed.jpg  

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you need to eat!! Damn I got hungry just thinking about being that skinny

Seriously you are ripped!!!! if you could add about 15-20lbs of muscle and stay that ripped you would be looking great.

Keep working

Oldman

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    def ripped up man. u need some meatloaf however...and is that white stuff on your stomach sperm? j/k dude

in all honesty - u def have the cut up part down fine - if you gain 15 lbs your jacked!

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Dude you need to eat!! Damn I got hungry just thinking about being that skinny

Seriously you are ripped!!!! if you could add about 15-20lbs of muscle and stay that ripped you would be looking great.

Keep working

Oldman
    Honestly I only lift for boxing and women. That being said, for boxing I really dont want to get more than about another 10-15 lbs becuase each time I go up in weight class I have a higher probability of fighting taller fighters with longer reach and I really enjoy always having reach on my oppenents. Now for women, Ive noticed that they do like the jacked look like vin deisel, but they seem to like the tyler durden look even more.

For boxing you are right.. you are in great shape on that you don't to push your weight up and get in the ring with the next weight class until you are ready (not saying you aren't). I was boxing for a while but at 215+ pounds I was getting my @ss kicked because I was out classed in that weight.

Oldman

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Boxing, women, whatever you lift for, the goals you have don't need HGH. That costly to stay skinny, I would thing you have a fast metabolism, so getting cut shouldn't be a problem. Gear would of been your best bet.

I have a question, how in the hell do you keep energy for those long fight with next to no b/f?

Looking at your pics 225-235 is tops for you, your frame won't carry much more, you have a small skeletal structure. Give it 5-10 years and you may thicken up some, but for now you have the body of a kid, not trying to down you, cause that's what you have, you can do anything about it. My 14 year old has about the same body structure as you but not as tall.

I think your money could of been spent on better things, but it's not mine, so it really doesn't matter what I think.

Whatever you do, take care of that back, I have a bad back and it can be restricting. They want to operate, but I'm not there yet.

JohnnyB

All true... but then again there are very very very few of us who NEED this stuff. I just like the idea of have new muscle fibers that werent there before. I have 3 friends who have used this, two were built like me, I have no doubt six months from now I will be lookin alot diff than I do now. Like I said Im just documenting this for other peoples benefit. Znaks results posts were really helpful and informative, but I havent read many chronological posts from people in there 20's and what they have gotten from it month to month.

ohhh im 4-0 with three first round ko's ... so I dont normally have long fights. other one went to the third round.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    ohhh im 4-0 with three first round ko's ... so I dont normally have long fights. other one went to the third round.
    Mental Note... Don't fck with Sayker LOL

Oldman

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    White Jizz in the pic.....covering a tell tale tattoo?

Just Curious

Yeah its definitly a tell tale tattoo, and ive recommended this site to so many people for info that I dont want to take the chance.

Somethin else I should probably go ahead and state are what my goals are:

-gain 15-20 lbs from start to finish over an 8 month period (6 months on and the extra 2 are for building the new fibers up in the gym)

-reduce my body fat as low as possible (each lb of fat I lose is one more pound of muscle to punish someones face with without movin up in class)

-KEEP MY GAINS

that last one is my biggest goal, I have had a really really hard time in the past post cycle with juice... the reason is once Ive seen myself at my peak I want to stay there, and if I start losing it I get really really depressed and it starts to screw with my life.

Out of the 3 cycles Ive done the only one I didnt have a major problem PCT was my first one when all I ran was Equipose which I know isnt the best cycle (I was a rookie) then I did some research and by my third cycle the price went up to 1500 dollars for 12 weeks, which is the same price I am currently payin for GH for 12 weeks. On that cycle of Enthenate 600mg/week EQ 400mg/week Dbol 40 mg/day (first 4 weeks) followed by hcg clomid etc I went from 185 lbs to 193. Now in all fairness I was playin football at the time and goin both ways so I was expending alot of calories on the field. But to only gain 8 lbs on stuff that I know was legit US gear was really depressing. I ended up losing it all when I broke my back and couldnt do anything for a period of time.

Also this really really sucks but I have been usin a diff scale the last few days cuz they removed the one in our locker room... I am not 176 like I thought, Im only 169 so Ive only put on 4 lbs and thats if im not fluctuating. Which, although depressing when I found it out, is alot closer to the results I was expecting.

And today is the first day ive experienced any numbness in my arms and hands...

Thread Information