SpiderRico is offline Member

new to the GH field just have a few questions?

alright i know some info on hgh but i just have few questions on it i have a legit source and pretty good prices for it and i know you have to run it for at least 3-6 months and you will start getting good results around the 6th month and i know you could if you wanted to run it as long as you want without stopping but say i ran it at 4iu's for 6 months if i stopped after that and wanted to start up a little after that how long would i have to wait? is there a waiting time you need to go through with hgh i know this is a dumb quesiton i just need some info sorry and thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    alright i know some info on hgh but i just have few questions on it i have a legit source and pretty good prices for it and i know you have to run it for at least 3-6 months and you will start getting good results around the 6th month and i know you could if you wanted to run it as long as you want without stopping but say i ran it at 4iu's for 6 months if i stopped after that and wanted to start up a little after that how long would i have to wait? is there a waiting time you need to go through with hgh i know this is a dumb quesiton i just need some info sorry and thanks

Well it takes about 2 months to really get those IGF levels up and for it to really start working. I've ran it a couple of times and both times I didnt start to see anything up untill the end of the 2nd, beginning of the 3rd month. In saying that, why stop just to start back up??? You're only setting yourself back 2 months for it to start kicking in again.

IMO, I would keep it going for as long as you could. Dont get me wrong, 6 months at 4iu sounds great. I'm running 3.6iu 5/2 for about 8 months.

How old are you???? You running any gear alongside it?

Thread Information