Akrus423 is offline Useless Member

Most "bang" for "buck"?

I was wondering what the prices were for GH and how many injections you need for it. Also I heard there was this supplement called GH stak or somethin and it came in injectables and i think it must be cheap is that stuff good? anyways the main reason i posted this, is to know which GH delievers the best results per buck.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    so, you are after a source?

Akrus423 is offline Useless Member
    i dunno im just wondering what is the best bang for buck.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrus423
    I was wondering what the prices were for GH and how many injections you need for it. Also I heard there was this supplement called GH stak or somethin and it came in injectables and i think it must be cheap is that stuff good? anyways the main reason i posted this, is to know which GH delievers the best results per buck.
    natural hgh releasers
    are ............crap !

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    p-GH from un1v3rs4lk1ts can be injected and will yield results similar to real GH for only a fraction of the price. Think 30$ /month.

There's also a company that makes an oral GHRH peptide that is very powerful, but that's more like 125$ /month. It's called something like GHRP-6 or somesuch.

Both are very inexpensive options that will yield results that readily compare with RhGH.

I'm sorry. Is is OK to post the name of companies that make legally available supplements? Kinda confused here............... Thanks
    Last edited by ss01; 10-13-2005 at 10:07 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ss01

Both are very inexpensive options that will yield results that readily compare with RhGH.
    Surely you jest........

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    No really that stuff does work just as good, almost, as HGH. If you go ahead and buy some of that crap you should stack it with this other stuff I know where to get, u should really PM me in private about it though cuz I have this awesome new product i call Hydrogen Oxide its a must if you want the rest of this stuff to work. I'll cut you a deal if you buy by the gallon.

Seriously though I like jino, but thats all ive ever had experience with, plenty of other good stuff out there Im sure just be careful of scammers, becuase there are alot of fakes goin around.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Take r3IGF-1 for the most bang for the buck.

GH precursors are not as good as injectable GH by a far margin.

GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING
    PEPTIDE-6 (C46H56N12O6)

His-D-Trp-Ala-Trp-Phe-Lys-NH2

GHRELIN AGONIST

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Surely you jest........
    Nope. Talked to many guys who did 4iu, even 6iu of RhGH ED for 6 months and more.

Then switched over to p-GH .5ml 2x ED and found it equivalent to 4 IU hGH, at like 1/25th the price.

Hexatropin-6 also yields similar results, less cheap, but ORALLY ADMINISTERED. Doesn't go through the digestive tract though.

THIS IS SERIOUS. If you have the $, why not do the Gensci, jino and whatever. BUT if you don't have unlimited amounts of $, p-GH and Hexatropin-6 have been reported by MANY EXPERIENCED GH USERS to have COMPARABLE RESULTS. Oh, did I mention ABSOLUTELY LEGAL??!

Try it and report. They're comparatively very inexpensive. You'll see. Yes this is for real. These products are very different and made by 2 separate companies. I don't own them, I'm just a very satisfied user.
    Last edited by ss01; 10-14-2005 at 12:45 PM.

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    do you know p-gh dosages?

Thread Information