Thread: Insulin for PCT

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member

Insulin for PCT

Hey everyone, I have been reviewing this site for over a year now and finally registered as it seems to be a great place to share ideas.

Just wondering how many of you use slin in your PCT. I have been off for 5 weeks now taking a break from the aas and started doing a slin cycle 2 weeks ago and found it was great for restoring the great pumps I lost and maintaining my bodyweight. I was previously on a test only cycle of 1000mg a week which was just an extension of a precontest cycle that lasted for about 10 weeks during which I was on a pretty serious cycle. I am amazed that with a PCT of clomid, letrozole , tribulis and clen that I feel I have bounced back very quickly from such a long cycle. My libido is still OK and I have had little depression since I have been off although I miss the 10 pounds or so that I have dropped! I have been taking 5 iu's in the morning and after all workout days I take an additional 12 ius. Just wondering if anyone else has used slin like this successfully. I usually cycle slin 3 weeks on and 4 weeks off to be safe.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorpcomp
    Hey everyone, I have been reviewing this site for over a year now and finally registered as it seems to be a great place to share ideas.

Just wondering how many of you use slin in your PCT. I have been off for 5 weeks now taking a break from the aas and started doing a slin cycle 2 weeks ago and found it was great for restoring the great pumps I lost and maintaining my bodyweight. I was previously on a test only cycle of 1000mg a week which was just an extension of a precontest cycle that lasted for about 10 weeks during which I was on a pretty serious cycle. I am amazed that with a PCT of clomid, letrozole, tribulis and clen that I feel I have bounced back very quickly from such a long cycle. My libido is still OK and I have had little depression since I have been off although I miss the 10 pounds or so that I have dropped! I have been taking 5 iu's in the morning and after all workout days I take an additional 12 ius. Just wondering if anyone else has used slin like this successfully. I usually cycle slin 3 weeks on and 4 weeks off to be safe.
    men, you have to work at fda !

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member

fda

what does fda mean?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    food and drug agency.
    very severe,high criterion.

"I have been reviewing this site for over a year now and finally registered "

Thread Information