mrpower is offline Junior Member

HGH side effects???

Has anyone experienced any side effects when first starting HGH? What I'm getting I just strated using last week and I started with 2IUs per day and after the 3rd day I started getting dizzy spells in the morning after my injection has anyone experienced this?? should I go to just 1 iu and work my way up?? Thanks Bros! MP

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Never heard of that from HGH, doesn't mean it's not possible, but you may need to look at other things too. If it's a light headed type of dizzy, you need to check your blood pressure

JohnnyB

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    GH can do that. Drink a regular coke right after until you get use to it. It's comman for the first week or so.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    I use to get a light headed high feeling which I enjoyed.. but I don't get it anymore : (

Blue

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpower
    Has anyone experienced any side effects when first starting HGH? What I'm getting I just strated using last week and I started with 2IUs per day and after the 3rd day I started getting dizzy spells in the morning after my injection has anyone experienced this?? should I go to just 1 iu and work my way up?? Thanks Bros! MP
    what brand is your gh are they 191 or 192 amino acid chain?? i guest is 192...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    GH can do that. Drink a regular coke right after until you get use to it. It's comman for the first week or so.
    He's right. Could be low blood sugar. A coke will do the trick.

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    So should I up my carbs a bit since it might be low blood sugar?? how long does it usually take before the HGH starts mking you feel better?? It sure is making me feel funny! Thanks Bros. Mp

fred9 is offline Member
    thats deffinatly a side...I think its also a way to test if ur hgh is for real...the hgh lowers ur blood sugar... ironmaster (from ef and in the past he was also overhere) said that hgh has a bigger probability to give someone diabetesII instead of insulin ...

Dont eat after 7pm and do a hgh inject first thing in the morning, then theres a big chance u get hypo-symptons...

uww this is what i read about it, dont know it from experience..
    greetz

Thread Information