Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member

How long before IGF-1 or HGH?

I'm not planning on taking either IGF-1 or HGH in the near future, but I'm curious as to how long you should be taking steroids before you step up into either of these? I know it's going to vary from person to person and circumstance to circumstance, but just a rough estimate. Like be on AS for 2-3 years prior to moving up to these or not that long?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Your experience running anabolics helps.But using a drug all boils down to research.

Actually,I used HGH before ever doing an anabolic cycle.

BTW..love those bouncin' titties.

~Pinnacle~

Yeah, before I ever attempt either of these I'll definitely know my shit before hand. Right now, I know little because I'm not looking at getting into them yet, just wondering how long I should be running AS first. Did you see very big gains from the HGH before running AS?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    Yeah, before I ever attempt either of these I'll definitely know my shit before hand. Right now, I know little because I'm not looking at getting into them yet, just wondering how long I should be running AS first. Did you see very big gains from the HGH before running AS?
    It's a good idea to have a few anabolic cycles under your belt using various compounds.That will give you an understanding of the drugs and how you react to them.So when you do decide to try IGF(for example)and notice different effects during the course of your cycle.You can attribute those effects to that particular drug.In this case,IGF.
    No gains from HGH by itself.It's not a drug for muscle mass.I used it to restore my joints.I was having major elbow issues.And yes,it worked!!

~Pinnacle~

That's cool. I have a few friends that are going to be starting IGF-1 and one of them has only done 2 AS cycles and I believe he is only planning on running IGF-1 for about 2 months and to me that doesn't seem long enough to get the full effects. I was under the impression that you'd want to run that upwards of a year and was just wondering if he should hold off and get some more experience with AS before jumping up or if he'd be alright to make a run at it, but from the sounds of it, it's going to be alright, but better if he waited so he could learn more about his body first.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    That's cool. I have a few friends that are going to be starting IGF-1 and one of them has only done 2 AS cycles and I believe he is only planning on running IGF-1 for about 2 months and to me that doesn't seem long enough to get the full effects. I was under the impression that you'd want to run that upwards of a year and was just wondering if he should hold off and get some more experience with AS before jumping up or if he'd be alright to make a run at it, but from the sounds of it, it's going to be alright, but better if he waited so he could learn more about his body first.

IGF should be ran in 30 days cycles.1 month on/1 month off.

Thread Information