GENTLE GIANT is offline New Member

Igf, Gh And Insulin

Hello guys, some advice would be great.

Ive been using gear now at what i would sya a high level for the last 8 years or. I am a competive BB from Australia. I have 4 Mr Australia titles and have used and tried almost everything. I have used GH precontest and offseason and got great results. I recently started using using insulin after my workouts and really like the mass i outting on , comobined with growth and about 1,500mg test. I compete at 245lbs and hit about 285-290 off season. My question is IGF, i know nothing about it and no one here in Aussie land seems to know alot about it, as its som damn hard to get. I can get my hands on
    IGF 1 and i was wondering how much would i take for my size, how often and would you stack it with GH and Insulin? If not why not and what would happen if you did?

Thanks guys, any assitance i can help with also im happy to.

Thankyou

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    LR3 IGF-1 is cycled 30 days on/30 off.Ran post work out,and on non training days in the morning after breakfast.
    A good starting dose is 50 mcgs.I'd run that without the slin to see how you react to it first.

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    at what dose you run the hgh and the slin and for how long??

my thoughts:
    hgh ed ?iu
    lr3 igf-1 50-80mcg ed 4 weeks on/4 off
    slin only to be run in the igf off weeks
    drop hgh to 2-4 iu when on lr3 igf-1

-rodge

Thanks guys, i run 4 iu of gh 5 days on 2 days off and use 10-20 units of humalog after training, depending on the workout as to how much i take. I would like to up my gh dosage but its so expensive in Australia. $2,000 US for 100 iu's.

Guys i here you can eat whatever you want or as much carbs as you want with igf?? is there a sample offseason diet i can look at and see what some of the guys are eating to get there best gains.

Quote Originally Posted by GENTLE GIANT
    Guys i here you can eat whatever you want or as much carbs as you want with igf?? is there a sample offseason diet i can look at and see what some of the guys are eating to get there best gains.

No..you can't eat whatever you want,whenever you want,or as many carbs as you want on IGF.
    There is no special diet on IGF.Your PWO shake is most likely your most important meal after the shot.Other than that,keep your protein high.

~Pinnacle~

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    No..you can't eat whatever you want,whenever you want,or as many carbs as you want on IGF.
    There is no special diet on IGF.Your PWO shake is most likely your most important meal after the shot.Other than that,keep your protein high.

~Pinnacle~

Do you mean your PWO shake with dex 15 mins before your shot?

Thread Information