Thread: Coming off gh?

Caz84 is offline Junior Member

Coming off gh?

I am planning on running a test enanthate cycle soon... 1000mg a week for 15 weeks, frontloaded with an extra 1000mg in the first week to get my blood levels stable quicker.

Anyway i havent ran a steroid cycle in over a year now, because in the past i did not run them as i should have and as a result had some unpleasent side effects, which have fortunately resided now. So this time round i am running 0.5mg arimidex at 20mg nolvadex everyday through my cycle and pct. But i have read that nolvadex reduces your gh levels resulting in a reduction in gains, which will probably also hinder my pct.

So i am interested in running gh at 2ius 5on/2off for a total of 6 months, starting my steroid cycle after 2 months, then the cycle inc. pct for three months, finishing gh a month after pct. However, i just want to know how coming off gh will effect my body afterwards? And if there are any precautions that i should take?

Thanks!

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Also, remeber that im only planning on replacing what hgh is lost when taking nolvadex . So if you think i can get away with taking less (e.g. 1iu ed), let me know.

Michael Kennedy is offline New Member

Red face Just Sim'mer Down Now !!

Bro looks like most don't want to take the time to entertain the thought ...That's becuz you can't hear yourself ... You should read every forum on each item your planning on using ... Live and Learn , but your goals arn't realistic from what I gather from your statement ... Not to step on your toes , Just hoping I can help you by taking the time to say ''Hey'' !!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Caz84
    Also, remeber that im only planning on replacing what hgh is lost when taking nolvadex. So if you think i can get away with taking less (e.g. 1iu ed), let me know.
    It's the IGF-1 you want to replace and the AAS will take care of that.

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    If you haven't run cycles right in the past, and been off for a yewar...why the hell do you think you need a gram of test a week!??! I think you are on track for more unpleasent sides as it does not sound as though you plan on doing things right now.

Thread Information