majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

General IGF question

I'm still in the research phase of IGFLR3. I've read alot of IGF posts, but have yet to see someone state that IGF 2 times a day is beneficial vs just once post workout. Here's my question, does anyone here do a split workout (am/pm) and if so, have you tried 40mcg after am workout and 40mcg after pm workout? I guess this question could also apply to slin.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't, but damn Bro where you been, I hope everything was okay.

Post workout is fine, if you do 2 a day, then try twice a day, but I've never used it that way so I really can't say

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Pecs-

I've just started an AM/PM training schedule for my upcoming comp.I'll be running IGF 60 mcgs PWO AM and PM starting next month.I'll get back with you when I can tell you what the benefits are to doing this.Right now I can only speculate which in my opinion is worthless.Real time real results are what I base things off of.
    I have done split shots at 80 mcgs ED(40 AM/40 PM),but again,that's irrelevant to what you're asking.

~Pinnacle~

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Pecs-

I've just started an AM/PM training schedule for my upcoming comp.I'll be running IGF 60 mcgs PWO AM and PM starting next month.I'll get back with you when I can tell you what the benefits are to doing this.Right now I can only speculate which in my opinion is worthless.Real time real results are what I base things off of.
    I have done split shots at 80 mcgs ED(40 AM/40 PM),but again,that's irrelevant to what you're asking.

~Pinnacle~
    What about the pre WO then PWO igf shots? Remember that guy a week or so ago talking about that? Are you going to try that method?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys, I'd really appreciate that feedback Pinnacle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    What about the pre WO then PWO igf shots? Remember that guy a week or so ago talking about that? Are you going to try that method?
    What would be the advantage of pre and post? LR3 has a half life of about 6 hours. The whole idea of injecting post, is to take advantage of the IGF-1 receptors in the muscle(s), they are ready for IGF-1 to repair the worked muscles. With rhIGF-1, it needed to be injected into the worked muscle, because of it's short half-life. LR3 isn't bound by IGF-1 BP, so it's not need (injecting into worked muscle)

JohnnyB

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Have used Long R3 IGF-1 IM immediately PWO bilateral shots. Lots of localized growth. Not much strength although my IGF-treated bodybarts seemed to respond much better than the rest of my body to my following androgen cycle.

Used 40mcg IM. Personally, I don't see the need for higher dosages, a lot of people are having good success at 20mcg ED IM.

Remember, if the IGF can't attach to the muscle in which it is injected, it will go attach somewhere else and a LOT of receptors are on the intestine. Can you say HUGE guts? Just go for the PWO shot man, you'll be glad you did.

Thread Information