Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

GH... eod 6months or ed 3months???

Has anyone ran HGH every other day? I have always went 5 on 2 off... Would it be more benificial to:
    A) Run 5iu (in two 2.5iu) eod for 6 months or
    B) Run 5iu ed (in two 2.5iu) for 3 months

Those with experience please.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Has anyone ran HGH every other day? I have always went 5 on 2 off... Would it be more benificial to:

You have to be one of the members with the most knowledge. So for you to ask a question I'd better put my thinking cap on.

After reading a thread from 2 days ago on here about that I have been wondering the same. I'm not positive but you may be asking this very same question b/c of what Hooker said about EOD and how it mimics our natural GH release more. I have been trying to find some info about it Meso and havent been able too. I can't comment from experience either. I have always done 5/2 and had great results.

BUMP for more info...............

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro the idea of eod, is that you run the same amount of HGH, for example, if you run 2.5 ed, you need to go 5iu eod. I posted a study and a post that elaberates on this idea, in this thread. You can make up your own mind. Just remember the study is on kids using it for linear growth.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=199744

So does that mean it'll help us with muscle growth, since our growth plates are closed? I don't know, short of personal experiance, I don't think anyone can say for sure. The thing is I know of no guys that have used this method and I visit lots of board or i used to anyway. I know lots of Bro that use HGh and have never heard of any of them using it eod, there has to be a reason.

I noticed Jerzey was mentioned in that thread, I talked with her when she was trying this and she found the sides weren't there eod, but remember she a female. She wasn't able to use HGH ed without sides, so eod works best for her. The only way to know for sure, is to be the guinea pig and do it. Then let us know how it worked for you, you are taking a chance of not seeing anything, as much as seeing good results. You just have to be willing to take the lose if it doesn't work out, only you can make that decision.

This idea was tossed around on other boards about 6 months or more ago, no one (males) tried it, that I know of

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You have to be one of the members with the most knowledge. So for you to ask a question I'd better put my thinking cap on.

After reading a thread from 2 days ago on here about that I have been wondering the same. I'm not positive but you may be asking this very same question b/c of what Hooker said about EOD and how it mimics our natural GH release more. I have been trying to find some info about it Meso and havent been able too. I can't comment from experience either. I have always done 5/2 and had great results.

BUMP for more info...............
    Bro I posted a study and a post that someone wrote on this subject. If I remember right, you can read it to make sure, I don't think hooker said it mimiced HGH pulse, but it had something to do with the natural pulse not being effected. Like I said read it again, to make sure

JohnnyB

That is one expensive experiment... But I think I will do it. I will start the gh 3 months in advance of another experiment(that being running high anabolics like deca and eq each in the 600mg range and test at just above replacement around 300mg). I will post up anywhere from jan to april of 06'.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'd said it before and I'll say it again.HGH is not for those who have financial issues.It's that simple.
    Now,on to your experiment.I'd start the anabolics at day 30 myself.At this time frame the HGH will just start to slightly take hold.You are running very longer ester gear,or I'd say start the anabolics at day 60.Thus taking advantage of the synergy between anabolics and the HGH.
    If you can afford to run the HGH ED(meaning no days off)that's great!!Otherwise 6 on/1 off will surfice.

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 10-14-2005 at 07:51 PM. Reason: TYPOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinnacle & JohnnyB solid advice and input as usual.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    hey bro just curious as to why you want to run high anabolics, I am curious because I too am thinking of running high anabolics to minimize bloat and estrogen, and low testosterone like you were saying. I think it would be a great way to get rock hard. Test always bloats me, prop, enanthate and suspension.

Sayker is offline Junior Member

A)
    because you 3 months is too short anyways so might as well run 5 EOD especially after readin that thread Jhova is talkin about. Definitly let us know what happens though as I am excited to finally see somebody talkin about doin it EOD cuz I cant find anyone who has done it.

or you could always just do 2.5 IU ED for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro I posted a study and a post that someone wrote on this subject. If I remember right, you can read it to make sure, I don't think hooker said it mimiced HGH pulse, but it had something to do with the natural pulse not being effected. Like I said read it again, to make sure

JohnnyB

Check out post #8
    5 days on 2 days off...or can i go everyday?

It was said that someone else said that it mimiced the pulse pattern of natural Gh in adolesense.

Instead of 3 or 6 months I should have asked:

Which is better to run 6 months 2.5iu ed or 5iu eod?

I will bump this new question as not to start a new thread.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Instead of 3 or 6 months I should have asked:

Which is better to run 6 months 2.5iu ed or 5iu eod?

I will bump this new question as not to start a new thread.
    Personally,I'd shorten the run to 5 mos and run a slightly higher dose ED.

I haven't met anyone in all my years surrounded by high level BBers to ever run HGH EOD.Most run 6 on/1 off.Or 7 days straight,as I just recently started doing.

Just my 1cc....

~Pinnacle~

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    I would run it at 3 everyday till it runs out, start savin now and you can buy another kit before you run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

I haven't met anyone in all my years surrounded by high level BBers to ever run HGH EOD.Most run 6 on/1 off.Or 7 days straight,as I just recently started doing.

Just my 1cc....

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Check out post #8
    5 days on 2 days off...or can i go everyday?

It was said that someone else said that it mimiced the pulse pattern of natural Gh in adolesense.
    Interesting, I'd like to read some info on that, I didn't realize that as a youth you got eod pulses of HGH, I'd like to read that, I guess the reason I've never looked into that, is were adults, so that wouldn't apply to us. It's the adolescence part that, make me wonder how it would apply to us. The study I posted used it eod for linear growth, we would be using it for muscle growth. What's really interesting is, the only science we've seen, is in adolescences and for linear growth, nothing on adults for muscle growth.

Studies are used to give us a general idea of what might happen, if we use a compound a certain way, but it only give us an idea. It's real world experience that helps to know how it works for us or if it will work the way we thought. Trail and error is what has given use our views on gear, lr3 igf-1 and hgh, we used studies to tell us that they work for muscle growth. The we took that info and adjusted it to fit our needs. So I'm glad we have a volunteer on this, so we can know if it is worth trying or not.

This idea was talk about 6 months ago on various boards and no one has tried it, to see how it would apply to us. Probably because there wasn't enough info to convince any one to try it, since the info wasn't for muscle growth. It'll be nice to hear what will really happen if someone trys it, after someone has really done it.

The quest for info, is a long road in this game

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Just my 1cc....

~Pinnacle~
    I agree, I've never heard of anyone doing this either

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Studies are used to give us a general idea of what might happen, if we use a compound a certain way, but it only give us an idea. It's real world experience that helps to know how it works for us or if it will work the way we thought.
    JohnnyB
    Isn't that the truth, isn't that the dam truth.

That's why I always love to hear personal feedback. I really appreciate the feedback I get from others. It helps decision making much easier and safer.

Thread Information