Thread: Reconst. HGH

RealDeal24 is offline New Member

Reconst. HGH

everytime i reconst. my hgh the vacuum inside of the vial sucks all the bac. water as soon as i put the needle in, could i stick another needle in the vial to vent it like you do when you make tren ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm not sure why it's a concern if the BW gets pushed in the vial without you pushing.UNLESS you aren't measuring the BW ahead of time,and pushing in more water than you want.

Anyway,you can vent the vial with a pin if you want.That won't harm it,if that's your concern.

~Pinnacle~

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    he is probably worried about destroying his GH... what I do is hold the vial at a 45 degree angle and insert the pin at an angle that will shoot the BW into the side of the vial and trickle down into the GH.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    he is probably worried about destroying his GH... what I do is hold the vial at a 45 degree angle and insert the pin at an angle that will shoot the BW into the side of the vial and trickle down into the GH.

correct.

RealDeal24 is offline New Member
    i was told to let the water come out of the needle alittle faster than an eyedropper as to not destroy the hgh wafer at the bottom of the vial.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayker

Thats right dont let it fall directly onto the hgh, allow it to run down the sides, you wont need to press because of the vacum

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    When you insert needle hold the plunger part of needle so it doesn't squirt in .When needle is in let go of the plunger part slowly up against the side wall at a angle so the water falls backdown to the neck and not directly on HGH. Then slowly swirl to mix it . Do not inject if it's still cloudy..wait till it's clear.

I hope that helps!

Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 10-09-2005 at 11:51 AM.

vansmack is offline New Member
    Hey, everyone, I just got my hgh, can someone explain to me how much to use, and how to mix it? Im going to run it with test. Thanks

Thread Information