Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Quick GH Pricing question...?

Okay...I used to be in juicing and then stopped for a few years. Now I am a bit chubby and lost muscle, older, and want to get back into decent shape before i hit up some bulking cycles. Over the past few years GH has become more popular. I of course want to use it to drop some serious body fat. I am in Texas and wondering what, as a consensus, is a good price for GH. How much I need for a cycle, ect. I am 250 lbs 25 y/o, BF in the 20-25% range. I was formerly 240-260 10% range when I was cycling & 220-230 10% range when natural but lifting. Any help would be apppreciated. I will do the major looking up myself, since i am a researcher at heart. Good prices and good cycle length? Basics? Thanks guys.

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    You want to do it for 6 months at least. If fat burning is your only goal you can get that on 2 IU per day but just to be safe I would tell ya to go with 3. which would mean doin one shot of 1.5 IU as soon as you wake up and 1.5 IU 4 hours later as you are only 25 and dont want to suppress your largest natural dose which happens when you first fall asleep.

Jerzey is offline Member
    How much do you pay for GH??

At least 6 mos. IMO.

znak is offline Senior Member
    6 months.

2-4 iu 5 on/2 off

$2-5/iu

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All this talk about pricing and dosing and I'm surprised that no one commented on the age factor.

When you started the thread off by saying that you stopped juicing a few years ago and are getting older I was under the assumption that you were going to say you were about 40. 25 is a touchy age to be usign GH. I would know b/c I have ran it a couple of times and am 25 now. I'm currently about 6 months into my 9 month cycle and this will be my last run for a few years.

Dont get me wrong I love the stuff but I have gotten better results from other things that are much more cost effective.

Now you say you lost muscle and got chubby. Does that mean that you stopped lifting all in all??? If so I would train naturally, as you never had a problem doing so before, until you get some of that lost muscle back. Remember, muscle is the most effective fat burner. So just by adding on some of that lost muscle you will burn fat.

Am I right??? Have you taken some time off lifting??? Or are you indeed at a platue and need a boost to get over it??? I can't stress it enough how I see so many people turn to gear when they still have so much natural potential. Dont waste the gear, use it a lever to get over the hill.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-19-2005 at 02:27 PM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    All this talk about pricing and dosing and I'm surprised that no one commented on the age factor.

When you started the thread off by saying that you stopped juicing a few years ago and are getting older I was under the assumption that you were going to say you were about 40. 25 is a touchy age to be usign GH. I would know b/c I have ran it a couple of times and am 25 now. I'm currently about 6 months into my 9 month cycle and this will be my last run for a few years.

Dont get me wrong I love the stuff but I ahve gotten better results fomr other things that are much more cost effective.

Now you say you lost muscle and got chubby. Does that mean that you stopped lifting all in all??? If so I would train naturally, as you never had a problem doing so before, until you get some of that lost muscle back. Remember, muscle is the most effective fat burner. So just by adding on some of that lost muscle you will burn fat.

Am I right??? Have you taken some time off lifting??? Or are you indeed at a platue and need a boost to get over it??? I can't stress it enough how I see so many people turn to gear when they still have so much natural potential. Dont waste the gear, use it a lever to get over the hill.
    \

Good catch.

Rock solid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Am I right??? Have you taken some time off lifting??? Or are you indeed at a platue and need a boost to get over it??? .
    We're trying to help you out here brotha, any response??????

That's one thing that gets me. Someone asks for help, people lend their helping hand and no response. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

jb55638 is offline New Member

Wink Big Stike

What up big stike rum????? Justi just here representing TEXAS biatch. Hope you got my list. Dont worry about all that 6 month crap. Just take 4ius per day, work out, CARDIO big time, and you'll only need 4 kits. Do the math your self......4 months i think for 120iu kits. Peace out, call me.
    Justin

Thread Information