Thread: GH after cycle?

gwig is offline Junior Member

GH after cycle?

JUst finished a 13 week long cycle with Test E, EQ, and Winny. Test E at 450mg a week, EQ at 400mg, Winny at 50mg ed. for a month. Just started clomid three days ago, and my buddy has some generic GH 191aa 100 iu kits for $280.00 a kit. COuld I do gh as of now and be ok? What gains could I expect?

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    GH can help in PCT by fighting of catabolism I think, but normally you want to already be in the middle of the GH, not sure how much starting GH now would help you maintain, but it couldnt hurt. As far as gains, probably not much visible gain, but thats because you are gonna lose some comin off the juice.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by gwig
    JUst finished a 13 week long cycle with Test E, EQ, and Winny. Test E at 450mg a week, EQ at 400mg, Winny at 50mg ed. for a month. Just started clomid three days ago, and my buddy has some generic GH 191aa 100 iu kits for $280.00 a kit. COuld I do gh as of now and be ok? What gains could I expect?

Dude I would save your money at this point. By the time the GH starts taking effect the Test E and Eq are going to be long gone out of your system.

It's always so dam important to have an entire cycle planned out from the start. Sometimes deals come by but it doesnt always mean that it's in your best interest to take it.

If you want the GH you can easily pick it up and sit on it and use it in your next cycle. Or if you jsut want to maintain a little LBM and possibly drop a little BF, then you can jump all over the GH. Personally, GH is way too of an expensive route to drop some BF.

If you're looking to gain LBM then definitely dont bother with the GH at this point. Would have been nice if you had the GH a few months ago.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you better get some lr3 igf-1 for pct.

-rodge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude I would save your money at this point. By the time the GH starts taking effect the Test E and Eq are going to be long gone out of your system.

It's always so dam important to have an entire cycle planned out from the start. Sometimes deals come by but it doesnt always mean that it's in your best interest to take it.

If you want the GH you can easily pick it up and sit on it and use it in your next cycle. Or if you jsut want to maintain a little LBM and possibly drop a little BF, then you can jump all over the GH. Personally, GH is way too of an expensive route to drop some BF.

If you're looking to gain LBM then definitely dont bother with the GH at this point. Would have been nice if you had the GH a few months ago.
    Grasshopper-

Your wisdom and advice is indeed notable.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Grasshopper-

Your wisdom and advice is indeed notable.

~Pinnacle~

U r my main Nukka

Thread Information