Thread: Non responders?

Maximus G is offline Junior Member

Non responders?

Im sure you´ve all heard sometime that some people are sk"non responders" but is there any scientific evidence of this? well i havent found any i´ve tried to find it but havent so if someone has any info about this please post it.
    Unfortunatelly some people believe in everything they hear without criticising ,they hear what they want to hear and tell you the truth it sounds strange to me that some people would be non responders and get NO effect what so ever from Lr3 IGF-1 or hgh because igf-1 is a powerful hormone and like i said i havent seen any evidence or even a good theory to why some would be non responders....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro there's a study that say, LR3 cause athropy in rats, then you have others that show muscle growth. That's about as close to any science you're going to find. Do a pubmed sereach it there. But I never kept that study, cause I read others that said different. But what I'm starting to see is that these none resonders may just need a higher dose, if you run 60-80mcg and see no results, I'd give it up. It's just not for that user.

The main problem with studies on LR3 is there are none on humans, I've heard that there are but I can't find them.

JohnnyB

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Maximus, my guess with HGH is that some people don't get the dramatic results right away and think that they don't respond. I know for me personally, other then side effects it was 4 months before I noticed a lot from GH. And even then I had to do BF% test because the results are so gradual they are hard to spot on a daily basis.

As for LR3, I've never used it so I don't know. But that would be my guess with the growth. People expect the get results like AAS and it just isn't going to happen. Then they blame it on the compound because they are out so much money.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Maximus, my guess with HGH is that some people don't get the dramatic results right away and think that they don't respond. I know for me personally, other then side effects it was 4 months before I noticed a lot from GH. And even then I had to do BF% test because the results are so gradual they are hard to spot on a daily basis.

As for LR3, I've never used it so I don't know. But that would be my guess with the growth. People expect the get results like AAS and it just isn't going to happen. Then they blame it on the compound because they are out so much money.
    I tend to agree with you.I think alot of what you read is inexperienced people running drugs they know nothing about.When they don't blow up like Ronny Coleman,they scream NO RESULTS.When in fact most did get results.They just didn't know what to look for.

~Pinnacle~

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I tend to agree with you.I think alot of what you read is inexperienced people running drugs they know nothing about.When they don't blow up like Ronny Coleman,they scream NO RESULTS.When in fact most did get results.They just didn't know what to look for.

~Pinnacle~
    true that, or like johnny said, they were runnin to low of a dose to see anythin. There really is only one way to tell for a specific individual, and that is to run it.

alo

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    There is a lot of LR3 and HGH that are no actives,like genotropin and somatrem.
    i posted something about that.

i believe in LR3 and RGHG in larger doses.
    plus 100 mcg and plus 10 ius respectively.

at:
    How many hghs are nonactives?

----------------------------------------------------------

.................................OBJECTIVE KNOWLEDGE.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-17-2005 at 12:54 PM.

Here's the thing Ossie.It's highly unlikely we'll see any actual experiments on LR3 IGF-1/HGH/or anabolics in general done specifically on humans for purposes of bodybuilding.Sure we'll see controlled studies on rats,mice,sheep,pigs ect.But those studies only do/will "suggest" this or that is possible in humans.It just isn't worth it for scientists to conduct such experiments for BBers.What do they really have to gain/profit from such research?
    Looking back in the times of the cold war when Russia was looking to belittle America in any way possible.They ran tons of studies on anabolics to have their Olympic teams be the best in the world.Romania and other eastern block countries did as well.Now that the CW is over,Russia and company doesn't have the funds to continue research and development on anabolics.Notice these countries don't do nearly as well as they did in the past(Olympic wise)?The Chinese are a different story.They are testing and researching anabolics.Good luck getting their studies.

~Pinnacle~

i agree for LR3,see at:

World Expert In Igf 1.
    World Expert In Igf 1.

but no for RHGH.
    Hgh Slightly Anabolic
    it will come.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    i agree for LR3,see at:

World Expert In Igf 1.
    World Expert In Igf 1.

but no for RHGH.
    Hgh Slightly Anabolic
    it will come.
    I forgot looking at that single study on HGH.

But you get the point I'm making.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I forgot looking at that single study on HGH.

But you get the point I'm making.

~Pinnacle~
    OF COURSE BROTHER.
    SEE PLEASE
    World Expert In Igf 1.
    World Expert In Igf 1.

HE IS THE LEADER IN IGF 1 WORLDWIDE.

Thread Information