Big M is offline Associate Member

Igf-1 for a month.. what can I expect?

I´ve got one vial 1000mcg Igf-1 LR3 from Omega Going to run it 40mcg ED for as long as it lasts (25 days) No other roids. what gains can i expect?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Pretty much muscle retention and better pumps. Great from PCT if that's what you're using it for.

inevitable is offline Member
    fatloss also.

Broke my arm a couple of weeks ago and my left arm looks like a tiny twig now planing on getting it back!! Is there anything about my diet i should think about when on Igf-1??

I know there are´nt much side effects but should i expect any??
    Last edited by Big M; 10-16-2005 at 03:57 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    ! Is there anything about my diet i should think about when on Igf-1??

??
    alot of protein.

-rodge

Thanks guys

Another question: As a sprinter i need my muscle to be as strong a possible per Cubic Centimeter (my strength to weight ration need to be ass high as possible) Wont Igf-1 bulk me upp with alot of muscle fibers ther arent as strong as if i built the slowly and natural?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    Thanks guys

Another question: As a sprinter i need my muscle to be as strong a possible per Cubic Centimeter (my strength to weight ration need to be ass high as possible) Wont Igf-1 bulk me upp with alot of muscle fibers ther arent as strong as if i built the slowly and natural?
    If you look at the top sprinters,they have quality muscle,as you know they use things like var,turinabol ,primobolan and even winny but not great for the joints.Remember your cycle will be for only 25 days at a low dose,you will not gain much but what you will gain will only be quality muscle that can only help you run faster.I mean guys like Asafa Powell just love this stuff.

goose4....

what you will gain will only be quality muscle that can only help you run faster.I mean guys like Asafa Powell just love this stuff.

goose4....
    Thanks man exactly what i needed to hear

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you in PCT now? If you're recovering from a broken arm I would strongly recommend test with your igf. Androgens help bones heal very fast. I broke my leg in a motorcycle accident many years ago and I was in mid cycle with sust @ 500mgs ew. Doctor x-rayed at my leg 3 weeks later and couldn't believe how fast I was healing. He said "incredible" to me after looking at the x-ray.

You can still the leg press, extension, curls, etc. Just concentrate on your wheels while recovering arm.

broke my leg in a motorcycle accident many years ago and I was in mid cycle with sust @ 500mgs ew. Doctor x-rayed at my leg 3 weeks later and couldn't believe how fast I was healing. He said "incredible" to me after looking at the x-ray.

You can still the leg press, extension, curls, etc. Just concentrate on your wheels while recovering arm.
    Interesting! I think in the future of medecine there will be more steroids and growth hormones No I´m not in PCT, How much test do i need? wont 500mg of test with the Igf-1 Make me bulk up big time!?
    I also heard the D-bol was used by women with low bone density. Maybe 10mg of d-bol with the Igf-1 or is maybe 250mg of test better??

Maybe the extra fiber that you gain will be the fast twitch....giving you a higher % of fast twitch fiber....increasing your sprinting potential.

Also, I believe your bones will heal faster with the igf like SJ was saying

Maybe the extra fiber that you gain will be the fast twitch....giving you a higher % of fast twitch fiber....increasing your sprinting potential.
    would be nice.. Does anyone have an idea if fast twich fiber maybe have more igf-1 receptors?

Thread Information