Thread: igf1 question

nate3422 is offline Member

igf1 question

ok guys i can get igf1 for a pretty good price and was thinking about getting some. I know its good to use during pct but i have been off my last cycle for about 3 weeks and im almost done with pct, so is it to late to start an igf1 cycle? and if so how many bottles should i look into getting? im not sure on the dosages of igf1 so if you could give me a little more info on that that would be great. But i was thinking about getting anywhere from 2-4 bottles of it. Also if you do not think this is even worth messing with let me know

nate3422 is offline Member
    bump, opinions anyone?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The reason no one is commenting is b/c those are all so many basic questions that you can easily answer yourself by just searching a litttle bit.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    ok guys i can get igf1 for a pretty good price and was thinking about getting some. I know its good to use during pct but i have been off my last cycle for about 3 weeks and im almost done with pct, so is it to late to start an igf1 cycle? and if so how many bottles should i look into getting? im not sure on the dosages of igf1 so if you could give me a little more info on that that would be great. But i was thinking about getting anywhere from 2-4 bottles of it. Also if you do not think this is even worth messing with let me know

You can use it during your PCT. 30-40 mcgs daily is a good start. You should be on it for 4 weeks and then cycle off 4 weeks.... At this dose one bottle would be ok for the 4 weeks.

Good luck and as they said you will find plenty of info by using the search bottom

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Good luck and as they said you will find plenty of info by using the search bottom

The search button works wonders too

Thread Information