Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member

Second day of Jin....

Already feeling more energy and endurance at the gym, i know it will take at least a month to see any results but feeling better already, but that is prolly from the ephedrine (ECA stack) i started taking today. Will keep posted....by Thanksgiving looking to drop 25 pounds.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, thanksgiving is only a month away. I hate to burst your bubble but I think dropping 25lbs in that short of a time span is kind of unrealistic UNLESS you plan on burning a lot of muscle along with the fat you burn. I would shoot for closer to 10lbs loss...tops

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    Already feeling more energy and endurance at the gym, i know it will take at least a month to see any results but feeling better already, but that is prolly from the ephedrine (ECA stack) i started taking today. Will keep posted....by Thanksgiving looking to drop 25 pounds.

Day two of hgh and the only thing you feel is a very active imagination.

25 pounds in a month is not healthy. Set yourself a real, healthy, sustainable goal. 2-3 pounds a week, every week for three months (25-35 pounds) is a good, solid, tough goal.

Remember as you work out you add muscle mass, so you could lose fat and hardly lose weight at all depending on your current bf.

Waist size is a much better indicator of fat loss

Setting realistic goals gives you a sense of accomplishment and keeps you coming back to the gym. 99.99% of all dieters quit because they don't return to the gym when the results are slow.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    that is a lot of weight in a short period of time. having said that - if your BF is high enough it can be done. but prob not in the most healthy of ways.

like znak said - "Day two of hgh and the only thing you feel is a very active imagination."

this is true - albeit not a horrible thing of course as it obviously has you in the right frame of mind

good luck

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    ECA, a clean diet and cardio will burn more fat in 30 days then GH.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    ECA, a clean diet and cardio will burn more fat in 30 days then GH.

If he doesn't have a clean diet and is not doing serious cardio, this thread is a non-starter.

I made the assumption (probably a bad one) that he had his diet, work out and cardio in control BEFORE he started hgh.

Good points, Puffader.

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    Hey, maybe i should have clarified.....as i posted before, my BF is high, in the mid 20 percent. I'm 5'11 and weigh 265, i have done this kind of routine before (never with GH though) and have dropped that kind of weight within a quick period of time.....of course usisng a good diet and cardio along with sprinting. Also dont forget I'm taking ephedrine, a potent thermogenic. YEah it may be unhealthy to drop weight that fast but i do plan i keeping on GH for awhile...i'll keep you posted.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Setting realistic goals gives you a sense of accomplishment and keeps you coming back to the gym. 99.99% of all dieters quit because they don't return to the gym when the results are slow.

NICE NICE NICE!!! Great solid info Znak.

If some people set an unrealistic goal and dont even meet it half way they get depressed. And you know what that leads too...................Always better to set realistic goals that can be accomplished. Setting the bar to high can jsut be setting you up for failure..................

Thread Information