longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

50 IUs of HGH a day?

ok, so I was talking to one of my buddies that has used gear for a long time and we started talking about growth and he told me that when he used growth, he was taking 40-50 IUs 5 on 2 off. I was like what the fu(k!! He said he had noticeable results within the first week and only had to do that for about a month. He said he had no sides at all either. My jaw about hit the floor when he told me that. Thats some crazy shit!

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    ok, so I was talking to one of my buddies that has used gear for a long time and we started talking about growth and he told me that when he used growth, he was taking 40-50 IUs 5 on 2 off. I was like what the fu(k!! He said he had noticeable results within the first week and only had to do that for about a month. He said he had no sides at all either. My jaw about hit the floor when he told me that. Thats some crazy shit!
    Talking about jaws, how big were his...?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Georgie is offline Member

I'm sure he was taking 4-5 ius, which would be the 40 or 50 mark on the insulin syringe. He just didn't know what an iu was. 50 ius is a half a kit. Say on the cheap side you can get an iu for $2.50. That would be $250 for a kit. So one day of GH would cost him $125. I don't think so. Not to mention everything else that is wrong with claiming to do 50ius a day. Thats nonsense. Impossible.

Your friends talkin

goose is offline Banned
    Lets say he does use 50iu a day you would go through a 500iu kit in 10 days, thats BIG CASH,even Bill Gated would think twice

goose4....

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    your friend was either

- confused
    - full of shit
    - nuts

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    your friend was either

- confused
    - full of shit
    - nuts

ALL OF THE ABOVE

goose4...

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Talk about bs 50ius ed and no sides yeah right

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    I'm sure he was taking 4-5 ius, which would be the 40 or 50 mark on the insulin syringe. He just didn't know what an iu was. 50 ius is a half a kit. Say on the cheap side you can get an iu for $2.50. That would be $250 for a kit. So one day of GH would cost him $125. I don't think so. Not to mention everything else that is wrong with claiming to do 50ius a day. Thats nonsense. Impossible.
    Yeah that probably what he was doin. or hey maybe he was tellin the truth, take some side profiles of your face before you start, so you can have some pictures to show girls what you "used to look like"... plus you could always volunteer later in college evolution classes as the link between man and ape.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Ask your friend if he want to buy a bridge. I happen to have two available for sale now and I will give him a rock bottom price if he pays cash up front.

I dont think that your body could even use that much gh.

Does anyone know what the most gh you can use without any of it being wasted, I think if someone were to use an amount above 20 or so that much of it would be wasted, and also the igf receptors would be flooded and woudl have no results???

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I love telling nieve guys in the gym stories like this, I didn't think they actually believed them and asked about it on the net.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Amen

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Your friends talkin
    My thoughts exactly

JohnnyB

DeathRow is offline New Member
    Your friend is a

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    how big is this guy? at 50ius a day he better be the biggest mofo around

At 50iu he'd more then likely have the biggest gut around, I could only imagine the organ growth with that much HGH.

JohnnyB

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At 50iu he'd more then likely have the biggest gut around, I could only imagine the organ growth with that much HGH.

JohnnyB
    3rd trimester of pregnancy..... Yeah, he would be a IGF-2 production factory.

Thread Information