Thread: Acne and HGH

fanatic is offline Member

Acne and HGH

Would HGH help me get rid of acne from my tren /prop cycle?

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    it should improve skin

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Would HGH help me get rid of acne from my tren/prop cycle?
    No......

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Are you crazy- use proper medication for a acne- even if it did help a little-would it be worth the money- no way.All the best mate.

goose4....

Jerzey is offline Member
    Nope. I still had acne from the Var on HGH.

I suggest going to a dermatologist and getting minocycline and trying that, it helped for me. He gave me topical stuff for my face/back/chest/shoulders too.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Nope. I still had acne from the Var on HGH.

I suggest going to a dermatologist and getting minocycline and trying that, it helped for me. He gave me topical stuff for my face/back/chest/shoulders too.

Where did the acne appear? how bad was it?

goose4....

Use accutane if it's really bad. I'm on it now and it's working so feel free to ask me about it if you have ?'s. I also recommend using cetaphil face wash and dawn soap on your back, chest, shoulders and wherever else it is. Nizoral shampoo also works. To read the thread about nizoral that explains it in depth, search this forum under "Prevent Bacne" Good Luck clearing that shit up.

And as for your question. Some people said on this site that hgh gives them a little acne, but everywhere I've read says that it has virtually no side effects. HGH will improve your skin anyways but it's not worth the hardcore $$$ that you have to drop for it in my opinion.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Accutane is quite expensive but imagine running GH fior acne. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Here's a link about some acne: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...87#post2176287

Check w/ the AR Spa for some more info on acne.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    And as for your question. Some people said on this site that hgh gives them a little acne, but everywhere I've read says that it has virtually no side effects. HGH will improve your skin anyways but it's not worth the hardcore $$$ that you have to drop for it in my opinion.
    What?..point me to a thread...........and you claim HGH will clear up acne?Show me links to back your statement!!

~Pinnacle~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When they say that GH will improve the skin they are talking in elasticity not acne. Also the cost to run GH compared to the proper meds used to treat acne is huge.

Going to a dermatologist is your safest option and will give you the best results to help with your acne.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    there was a thread long time ago about a guy rubbing deodrant on his face for acne and it worked good....

jokes aside i wouldnt use gh JUST for acne.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Where did the acne appear? how bad was it?

goose4....
    First time I ran var it was my back and a little of my face.. the last time I ran Var and Primo it was my chest, shoulders, then my face a little.... sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    there was a thread long time ago about a guy rubbing deodrant on his face for acne and it worked good....

The deoderant guy was me, it really works guys, I swear!! My back and shoulders cleared right up and have stayed clear!!!

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    First time I ran var it was my back and a little of my face.. the last time I ran Var and Primo it was my chest, shoulders, then my face a little.... sucks.
    Hi Jerzy ,

What brand Var you use?

IP Var makes me break out a little,,not much but it's still there on my chin and my side delts.

Blue

I'm ordering powder's for Var and Primo this weekend and will make my own caps..plus it's way cheaper.

The labs put oil and crap in the tabs that help bind them together so I'm hoping making my own caps will help with the acne ,,if not still a big savings.

Blue

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788

...............lol.............

see a dermatologist or take accutane plus avodart.

Keep It Coming is offline New Member
    I heard there is a prescription antiseptic soap that you can get... like they use in hospitals, has anyone tried that?

fanatic is offline Member
    I was thinking about adding HGH anyway. I was just curious if it would help my acne. Thanks for the help guys.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    i believe GH CAUSES acne

supersteve Guest
    Igf-1 doesn't make me break out, but gave me a couple of tiny zits in weird places ... like one on my forearm and one just below my belly button.

I had a little acne before starting GH and it seemed to get a little worse at first then went away ... this is just a guess but I figure GH has some effect on stabilising hormone levels.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    [Hi Jerzy ,

What brand Var you use?

IP Var makes me break out a little,,not much but it's still there on my chin and my side delts.

Blue

I'm ordering powder's for Var and Primo this weekend and will make my own caps..plus it's way cheaper.

The labs put oil and crap in the tabs that help bind them together so I'm hoping making my own caps will help with the acne ,,if not still a big savings.

Blue

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerain
    [Hi Jerzy ,

What brand Var you use?

Blue

Blue
    I use a UG Lab and I don't want to throw his name around on the net.

Powders are much cheaper to do it yourself. I am personally done with Var. I get harder but I want to stay away from orals now, for my own personal reasons. I will run Primo alone next time, I breakout way too bad on Var.

znak is offline Senior Member
    HGH makes your skin tone better. It makes your skin less oily and more elastic.

If you are going to use hgh for your acne, why not just go all the way an use platinum powder as an anti-perspirant. It is expensive, but really works.

Keep It Coming is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    HGH makes your skin tone better. It makes your skin less oily and more elastic.

If you are going to use hgh for your acne, why not just go all the way an use platinum powder as an anti-perspirant. It is expensive, but really works.
    lol... Strong enough for a man, PH balanced for a woman, right?

Thread Information