IGF vs. Oral IGF???

just wondering if one is better than the other. or r they the same in terms of results?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I haven't heard of oral IGF. If it does exist I would like to know more about it...bump

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I haven't heard of oral IGF. If it does exist I would like to know more about it...bump

As my lovley mum says- I would not touch this with a barge pole- would stick with inject-I mean with this oral you have to sit like an idiot for an hour with out water or food-for it to work-cant even kiss your bird!!!!!!!! enjoy the read.Would luv to hear of people who have tried this- I hear johnyB as given it a shot!!!!!

*** utilizes a technology that is clinically proven to mimic injection yielding higher bioavailability and non-degradation of the IGF-1. Current clinical studies have shown this technology to achieve near 100% bioavailability and prove to be sustained between 24-48 hours. The problem with IGF-1 is that it has only a half-life in the blood for 15-20 minutes and is not biologically active in oral administration. IGF-1 has poor to no absorption orally.

Oratropin-1™ is a composition that delivers IGF-1, including other similar large peptides, to the blood. Signaling occurs from specific Insulin and Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF-1) receptors that regulate and transcribe the message allowing for site-specific receptor binding. Oratropin-1™ utilizes an oral bioavailability delivery technology to deliver IGF-1 into the portal blood allowing a sustained, pulsatile delivery resulting in a better utilization and potentially safer form of IGF-1 administration (in comparison to injection).

Because of this pulsatile motion and slow absorption into the blood, IGF-1 can have a longer half-life per dose. The rate Oratropin-1™ mediates through the cell replicates the natural IGF-1 secretion. This allows Oratropin-1™ to deliver at a constant equilibrium and sustained longer half-life. Also, Oratropin-1™ will not be overdosed in the blood because it will effectively replicate natural cell mediation and the rate of diffusion into the blood will not "spike" blood plasma IGF-1 levels where IGF-1 is active (IGF-1 is only active in circulatory blood).

Oratropin-1™ unique formulation is Cell-mediated™ as opposed to a Non cell-mediated IGF-1, such as the injectible form which bypasses cells straight into blood or sub-q tissue. There are 2 forms of IGF-1; IGF-1 and IGF-1 long R3. The problem is that both of these versions are currently non cell-mediated because of injection which yields high amounts of IGF-1 in blood. This causes 2 negative factors; (1) too much IGF-1 in blood increases risks of side effects, and (2) too much IGF-1 in the blood all at once is less effective because of unavailability of receptors due to competition. Injectible IGF-1 in any form can not be quantitative because it is in competition with itself; there is not cell regulation that intervenes with uptake of the IGF-1 when injected. Injected IGF-1 is very non-biological and can cause severe side effects.

Let's face it; your body can only utilize so much IGF-1 in a given time. Oratropin-1™ utilizes every Molar amount of the IGF-1 because it is cell-mediated™. Cell-mediated™ Oratropin-1™ maximizes the mg/serving of the IGF-1 and has fewer side effects.

Oratropin-1™ Technology Utilizes Cell-Mediated Endocytosis through
    Gene Expression and Intracellular Signal Pathways.

(1) How do we know Oratropin-1 is working? When Oratropin-1™ is administered orally, you will notice an immediate adhesion effect followed by semi-dry throat and less saliva. This effect is caused by Intracellular mucosa cells that immediately recognize and locate Oratropin-1™. These cells initiate uptake of Oratropin-1™ while simultaneously decreasing secretion of saliva yielding an anaerobic environment (an anaerobic environment increases epithelial “spacing” and intracellular signaling). The effects of adhesion and dry throat are not anecdotal; the desire to drink water about 10 minutes after administration must be avoided at least for 30 minutes, preferably 1 hour after administration.

(2) Effects of Oratropin-1 on Hypoglycemia, Glycosylation and IGF-1 concentrations; will I feel linear Hypoglycemic or “pulsatle” Hypoglycemic (semi-linear)? Oratropin-1™ delivers IGF-1 in a pulsatile manner. What this means is that the IGF-1 mediates through the cells to the muscle receptors in a “Saw Tooth” motion (a saw tooth meaning, ^^^^^^^^^^). When the receptors are empty, the IGF-1 mediates through the cell, when the receptors are full, the cells “hold back” and wait for the receptors to un-saturate themselves. The IGF-1 concentration is therefore pulsatile, saw toothed. Not only are the IGF-1 concentrations pulsatile, but the amount of “free IGF-1” and hypoglycemic effects are also proportionally pulsatile as well. When the receptors are free, the IGF-1 affinity to the receptor increases (mediates to the receptor). Once the receptors are saturated with the mediated IGF-1, a small overflow of free IGF-1 becomes glycosylated; hypoglycemic effects occur. When the receptors are saturated, pausing IGF-1 mediation, blood glucose returns to normal. In short, the pulsatile motion of Oratropin-1™ causes IGF-1 concentrations to fluctuate, which is proportional to hypoglycemic effects and blood sugar.

(3) Pulsatile vs. linear motion, hypoclycemia and injection? The pulsatile motion of Oratropin-1™ effects both IGF-1 concentrations and Hypoglycemic effects. IM and other forms of injection will cause IGF-1 concentrations to be linear and un-regulated. This linear motion will deliver the IGF-1 whether the receptor is free or not. To determine the exact time in which the receptors are available for injection is impossible, this contributes to the linear hypoglycemic effects of IGF-1 injection. The linear hypoglycemic effects from injection can be directly correlated with high IGF-1 glycosylation and low receptor binding. Feeling hypoglycemic for long periods of time equates to: low glucose, low IGF-1 muscle receptor binding and extended periods of hypoglycemic effects.

Oral vs. Injection

Current methods of IGF-1 delivery rely on injection to maximize dosage and to ensure no degradation of the compound occurs. Current injections of IGF-1 can only bind a quantitative amount dependent on the receptor availability and half-life of the IGF-1 per injected dose. Because a needle penetrating the cell surface bypasses cell-mediated endocytosis, there's no natural cell diffusion to control the absorption into portal blood. Currently, the only effective forms of IGF-1 injections include IGF-1 Long R3 Media and Receptor grades. As a matter of fact, there have been recent findings proving that unregulated levels of IGF-1 in the bloodstream can put an individual at risk of dysphasia and stomach enlargement due to IGF-1 overdose triggered by a spike in blood plasma levels. Our Oratropin-1™ formulation eliminates this risk with its unique and precise systematic release of IGF-1 into the bloodstream during the 24-48 hour time frame of absorption. When blood levels reach a point of saturation, administration temporarily stops and then resumes when levels reach safer concentrations.

In layman's terms, injection administration causes an unregulated release of IGF-1 into the bloodstream, which has higher associated risks leaving significant safety concerns. Oratropin-1™ safely administers IGF-1 into the bloodstream for a longer period of time.

With better utilization, Oratropin-1™ proves to be more effective and holds a significantly less chance of overdose in the blood. This fact along with completely eliminating the painful daily injections required are only a few of the advantages Oratropin-1™ holds over current IGF-1 injections.

We all know that oral IGF-1 is virtually impossible, well actually it is. It is a known fact; peptides of this nature will always loose integrity once entering the human digestive system. Although, many do not talk about some of the dangers of site injection related to stomach enlargement and blood plasma level spikes, it does not mean that these issues do not exist. Our formula effectively administers doses of IGF-1 into the bloodstream, yet has the capability of shutting off distribution when levels reach too high of a blood level content (blood plasma spikes). Several hours later, when levels have reached a safer ratio, administration will continue to restore and amplify existing blood levels of IGF-1. Clinical trials have already verified and further supported our claims of 24 hours consistent, sustained blood levels of IGF-1...........we will further support these claims with our most current clinical findings of 48 hour blood level verification. This means that even with the most trusted injectible forms, you can never completely achieve the potential of our formulation which literally allows for overlapping/double dose administration of IGF-1 into the bloodstream. No fluctuations in levels to worry about ever again, no calculations for your next administration due to shortly sustained blood levels of IGF-1 to worry about.
    Last edited by goose; 10-17-2005 at 07:46 PM.

Big M is offline Associate Member
    dysphasia and stomach enlargement due to IGF-1 overdose
    Think he means Dysphagia witch is swallowing problems, dysphasia is a speaking dissorder

Has anyone on this forum had any bad side effects from igf-1 ????
    Last edited by Big M; 10-17-2005 at 11:00 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I can't speak from experience but can relay a message my buddy told me about Oratrpoin. He gave it a shot and ran it for a month. Said that he got absolutely no results what so ever from it. Waste of money and will never do it again. And yes it was a reliable source and he is a very educated bro.

Sometimes one of us has to take the dive and see what works and what doesnt

yea im probably gonna go with the regular inj. igf rather than the oral

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I can't speak from experience but can relay a message my buddy told me about Oratrpoin. He gave it a shot and ran it for a month. Said that he got absolutely no results what so ever from it. Waste of money and will never do it again. And yes it was a reliable source and he is a very educated bro.

Sometimes one of us has to take the dive and see what works and what doesnt
    I used it for 15 days and it did nothing for me either.
    I have another kit of OT in my fridge but do not really see any reason to use it.

Would not spend a dime on it.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    yea im probably gonna go with the regular inj. igf rather than the oral
    IGF injections are so simple and easy.

use a slin pin.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    IGF injections are so simple and easy.

use a slin pin.
    Agreed.

Thread Information