Thread: Igf-lr3!!!

jrock38 is offline Associate Member

Igf-lr3!!!

Just received my first kit!!!! Starting tomorrow at 50mcgs 2 on 1 off. Will keep everyone posted as to results. Currently at 6'4 216 maybe 8% bf
    In my 5th week of a 15 week cycle:
    test e 750mg week
    eq 500mg week
    tren 75mg ed
    also ran dbol at 50mg ed for the 1st 4 weeks

talk to ya later

oh and rodge for mod...he had alot of advice for me before i got this...
    thanks man

G-13 is offline Member
    Was it omeg***abs or m-r?

i have been doing research on this, because i would like to add to my post cycle....

Neither...i haven't seen my source's name on here and prefer to keep it to myself...but ive been talking to OM-Labs and will probably try his IGF next time.

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    J... quick q? How come your doing your igf 2 on and 1 off?

Holla,
    Omega

QUOTE=jrock38]Just received my first kit!!!! Starting tomorrow at 50mcgs 2 on 1 off. Will keep everyone posted as to results. Currently at 6'4 216 maybe 8% bf
    In my 5th week of a 15 week cycle:
    test e 750mg week
    eq 500mg week
    tren 75mg ed
    also ran dbol at 50mg ed for the 1st 4 weeks

talk to ya later

oh and rodge for mod...he had alot of advice for me before i got this...
    thanks man[/QUOTE]

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    ! Starting tomorrow at 50mcgs 2 on 1 off.
    don't run it this way.
    run it 7 days straight or 5on/2off.

-rodge

The only reason I was going to go 2 on 1 off was I am using BW and need to use it up in 24 hours. I was going to mix a vial, get my 2 shots in and skip a day. I guess no matter what I will only get 20 shots. How about 6 on 1 off?

Any way I did first shot this morning bwo and thought I was going to wake up on the floor I was so anxious. I pulled 300mcgs B12 then my 50mcgs IGF then had to force it into my Bi as the needle was dull as hell. Once in it was a piece of cake no pain after. Had a good workout as lately I have been getting really fatigued but today had a little more energy???Maybe the B12?? Weighed 213 this morning. I will keep you all posted as there are still alot of questions on this product.

See Ya

How about 6 on 1 off?
    better.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    better.

-rodge

Cool....will do it that way then.

good luck and keep us posted.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    don't run it this way.
    run it 7 days straight or 5on/2off.

-rodge

I'm with Rodge on this... !!

Omega Labs

The only reason I was going to go 2 on 1 off was I am using BW and need to use it up in 24 hours. I was going to mix a vial, get my 2 shots in and skip a day. I guess no matter what I will only get 20 shots. How about 6 on 1 off?

Any way I did first shot this morning bwo and thought I was going to wake up on the floor I was so anxious. I pulled 300mcgs B12 then my 50mcgs IGF then had to force it into my Bi as the needle was dull as hell. Once in it was a piece of cake no pain after. Had a good workout as lately I have been getting really fatigued but today had a little more energy???Maybe the B12?? Weighed 213 this morning. I will keep you all posted as there are still alot of questions on this product.

See Ya

Good deal bud! thats much better than doing the previous dosage you planed.

Peace out,
    Omega

jbabs414 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Member??

How do I become a member so that I can message people etc??

jbabs414 is offline New Member

Member??

can someone help me on how to become a member? I would like to be able to message people so that I can better educate myself on things such as Test E, and HGH(lr1 igf-1) etc. please help?

Bi is a little tender now and my appetite is unreal.....i have been eating every 45 mins to every hour.. I eat, feel full for 30 mins then the hunger comes back.

hehehe thats good bro.. your igf would be the cause of this!

Keep up the great work

Omega

Bi is a little tender now and my appetite is unreal.....i have been eating every 45 mins to every hour.. I eat, feel full for 30 mins then the hunger comes back.

Day 2: same as day 1 little tender and hungry as hell. Nothing else to point out at this time.Oh except the sweats when eating...is this normal? I am eating high carbs and alot of protein. Was up 2 times last night and drank a 50gram slam both times.

Day 3: seriously good workout (arms) very very dehydrated tho??? All i have to do is move wrong and im on the floor in serious pain with cramps? Drinking at least 1 gallon water a day. I did drink a few beers last night tho. Not drinking again til im done with this IGF.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Jock,
    thanks for this post and log. I am very interested in your daily log and results as I am amout to partake verys soon in this adventure. Is 300 mcg of B12 a normal dosage or is that on the high side?

i have heard not to go above 1000mcgs a week of B12. i only used 300 cuz i wasnt sure on putting a full ml into my bi. i would say just use 100 to 150 a day just to push out the IGF. i didnt use any on my last 2 shots.

i have heard not to go above 1000mcgs a week of B12. i only used 300 cuz i wasnt sure on putting a full ml into my bi. i would say just use 100 to 150 a day just to push out the IGF. i didnt use any on my last 2 shots.
    Keep us updated big man...

Thanks,
    Omega

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Day 2: same as day 1 little tender and hungry as hell. Nothing else to point out at this time.Oh except the sweats when eating...is this normal? I am eating high carbs and alot of protein. Was up 2 times last night and drank a 50gram slam both times.
    I love those 50 gram slam's. I have at least a couple a day myself. It's just so easy to get lazy and drink these instead of using powder, plus they taste better than powders.

Day 4:hard to tell if it is working yet as i am on all the other aas as well. feeling and looking a little leaner. no gains in weight yet still holding 213-214. muscle cramps are almost unbearable. anyone else get bad cramps?

talk to ya later.....

Day 5: feeling extremely tight. One thing ive noticed over the last 2 days is my hands going numb?? Other than that everything else seems good.

i havent experienced the cramps, but i do get a certain almost arthritic feeling of stiffness upon waking after a nap or a nights sleep.

really noticed today that my appetite seems to come on later in the day. Both yesterday and today around 5 pm thought i could eat a whole cow. I just ate for the second time since 5 and i still feel like i am starving

Rock on J.

Omegalabs

Day 7: no shot today. up a pound maybe 2. Alot leaner and tighter. Feeling pretty good.......

Day 8: weighed 217 this morning....definately feeling larger. Nothing else to report at this time.

deea1 is offline New Member
    Omega whats up how is it goin? Just wondering if you can answer a few questions for me because I am interested in your product. A freind of mine is currently using it and loves it he is three weeks in. If you can pm me I would really appreciate it or email me at [email protected] cause I know your not supposed to discuss anything on ar.

Thanks

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I get numb hands once in awhile, especially when sleeping. I got maybe 1 more shot left at 60mcgs of MR. Great stuff. I ended prop 100mgs & t3 50mcgs ed last Monday, a week ago. So I have been using IGF-1 PWO into my PCT with clomid, armidex, tongkat, trib & thyroid energy. The balls are full so everything seems to be going good.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-17-2005 at 11:56 PM.

Spare is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information