TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member

Bizarre question

I know the way to properly use IGF and when to inject it, but certain circumstances have arisen and I will not be able to inject on a regular basis. The only time that I will be able to inject at the same time everyday is in the evening (which will sometimes be after workouts but most of the time, not). At this point I need help to regain some strength and some weight so if there is a chance that I would make gains, I would be willing to spend the money. My question is, will I make any gains using IGF in this way? Thank you for your responses.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    There are much better ways to gain strength than with IGF-1, which is much more useful for size and definition.

Why not run a cycle, maybe something legal, such as pheraplex or finigenx? They are both kick serious ass in strength.

Wait until you can use the IGF-1 immediately PWO, IMO. Otherwise it may do very little and it is expensive.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    There are much better ways to gain strength than with IGF-1, which is much more useful for size and definition.

Why not run a cycle, maybe something legal, such as pheraplex or finigenx? They are both kick serious ass in strength.

Wait until you can use the IGF-1 immediately PWO, IMO. Otherwise it may do very little and it is expensive.

What is pheraplex and finigenx?

goose4...

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    What is pheraplex and finigenx?

goose4...
    PheraPlex: - 2-ene - (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)
    Finigenx: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.

post post pro hormonals ....lol............
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-19-2005 at 01:35 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    PheraPlex: - 2-ene - (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)
    Finigenx: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.

post post pro hormonals ....lol............

mmmm? I`m not to clever.... still dont understand.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    mmmm? I`m not to clever.... still dont understand.
    Basically he's saying they are bullshit and don't waste your time.

Keep in mind the person who posted those suppliments also had a post where he said he spot injected IGF in his wife ass for local growth and it worked.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I meant his girlfriend...sorry for the error...

SS01
    Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

I am male and shared a 1mg vial of IGF-1 with a girl friend of mine.

She used it for breast enlargement and also for localized growth of her glutes. Both did work, but the localized muscle growth was much more pronounced than the mammary gland's although more dosage was applied to the glutes.

She is no bodybuilder but the difference in the shape of her butt is nothing short of incredible. From flat-butt to black-butt in a couple weeks............

goose is offline Banned

Thanks for making this topic Crystal clear, I have a feeling you are an extreme type of guy (in a good way), please pin- dont use your IGf-1 on your girlfreind, this is the net and we must play safe.

goose4...

Sorry, I left out the most important part. I am a tested athelete and that is why at this point IGF is my only option. But as for the original question, can anyone chime in?

*Also, does anyone use ARR insulin needles?
    Last edited by TheNextBigThing; 10-19-2005 at 05:53 PM.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

yeah bro what's up with that. In most of your posts your pushing this Prohormone junk. Do you work for these companies or what?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    I know the way to properly use IGF and when to inject it, but certain circumstances have arisen and I will not be able to inject on a regular basis. The only time that I will be able to inject at the same time everyday is in the evening (which will sometimes be after workouts but most of the time, not). At this point I need help to regain some strength and some weight so if there is a chance that I would make gains, I would be willing to spend the money. My question is, will I make any gains using IGF in this way? Thank you for your responses.
    as you know pwo is best when it comes to lr3 igf-1 but you sure gonna see some nice gains if you take it any other time of the day.you can take it firstv thing in the morning and still see gains.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    as you know pwo is best when it comes to lr3 igf-1 but you sure gonna see some nice gains if you take it any other time of the day.you can take it firstv thing in the morning and still see gains.

-rodge
    Thanks for the reply rodge.

Thread Information