is this a reasonable price for a kit of GH???

It's Kexing 120iu kits, $450/kit, it's ballpark right??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I wouldn't take Kexing for free.It's a 192aa...and the price you've been quoted is rediculous..........

Blue Rain Please Read (Kexing)

~Pinnacle~

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Excuse my ignorance. What does it mean when it says it is 192aa? Why is it so bad?

Thanks

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Excuse my ignorance. What does it mean when it says it is 192aa? Why is it so bad?

Thanks

you should know this if you're dabling with GH. there are two types of hgh, 191 amino acid, and 192. you do the rest of your homework

WarriorWithin is offline New Member
    The absolute most you'd wanna pay is $240 int and maybe $350 domestic but that's still way high imo.

Fit's right, read up a bit before buying and runnign anything.

Actually, I asked my buddy about that 191aa vs 192aa tonight. He told me that its a bullshit rumor that Gensci had started to keep people from turning to other brands, he tells me that Kexing is the bomb and I wont be dissapointed. This guy is a good freind and he's on GH yr round too, and he's as big as a ****ing house. So I'm at the point where I dont know what to believe.

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    i agree dude...Gensci also says you need to be on Jin for over 6 months to see any results......BULLSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    i agree dude...Gensci also says you need to be on Jin for over 6 months to see any results......BULLSHIT
    Well, I know the longer your on it the better it works. I think I'm going to try to do at least 6 months on it and run it at 6iu eod. Alot of guys advocate 5 days on,2 days off and such, but my freind has been running GH for years now. He's tried it every way you can do it and he says that you get more bang out of eod. The guy really knows his shit so I'll try it his way and see how it works for me.

keep me posted

Hi,

So, in your opinion when do you start seeing results then?

Thanks

it vaires but if it takes 6 months to see results.....u better put in for a credit card dispute cause u got ripped the fvck off!!!! A month the average person will see results to some degree

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's Kexing 120iu kits, $450/kit, it's ballpark right??
    450$ a kit is still outrageous, if it doesn't make a different in your friend's opinion between 191aa or 192aa then save your money and go with 191aa for around 300/kit.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    450$ a kit is still outrageous, if it doesn't make a different in your friend's opinion between 191aa or 192aa then save your money and go with 191aa for around 300/kit.
    Damn guys, I dont know where your GH is coming from, but any legit GH around my area is going to run you $400/kit give or take 50 bucks. And let me tell you, there is a hell of alot of fake Jino going around right now. My 2 sources have prescriptions so I know its the real deal, I suppose I dont mind forking out the $$ if I know its legit. Also, the Kexing kits arent 100 iu kits, they're 120's. Like I said before, if your getting some legit GH for 300/kit then your doing pretty good, most souces I know are getting at least 4 bucks per unit, AT LEAST

Damn guys, I dont know where your GH is coming from, but any legit GH around my area is going to run you $400/kit give or take 50 bucks. And let me tell you, there is a hell of alot of fake Jino going around right now. My 2 sources have prescriptions so I know its the real deal, I suppose I dont mind forking out the $$ if I know its legit. Also, the Kexing kits arent 100 iu kits, they're 120's. Like I said before, if your getting some legit GH for 300/kit then your doing pretty good, most souces I know are getting at least 4 bucks per unit, AT LEAST

I agree with you.

The important thing is that the GH is legit. $400 for 120 Iu's is exactly what I will be paying for. It is kexing also. I thought it was decent!!

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    it vaires but if it takes 6 months to see results.....u better put in for a credit card dispute cause u got ripped the fvck off!!!! A month the average person will see results to some degree
    You lost your mind?
    You are going to dispute the illegal purchase you did?

You buy your steroids too with a credit card?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    You lost your mind?
    You are going to dispute the illegal purchase you did?

You buy your steroids too with a credit card?
    Ignore this tool bro.Go back and look at his posts and you'll see what I mean.He already has made many friends here as you can see.

~Pinnacle~

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ignore this tool bro.Go back and look at his posts and you'll see what I mean.He already has made many friends here as you can see.

~Pinnacle~
    I know.
    I read some of your responses and he is pretty clueless.
    I appricate all the advice you have given.

Keep it up.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Actually, I asked my buddy about that 191aa vs 192aa tonight. He told me that its a bullshit rumor that Gensci had started to keep people from turning to other brands, he tells me that Kexing is the bomb and I wont be dissapointed. This guy is a good freind and he's on GH yr round too, and he's as big as a ****ing house. So I'm at the point where I dont know what to believe.
    It's no rumer bro. Verified by a doc. Some people don't respond well to 192aa because their body develops antibodies to it. It's rare though. Some do have mild skin reactions also. This same doctor / friend prefer's 192aa for himself, but will only run it for a few months at a time. He will run 191aa gh year round. He says he gets better results with 192aa! I just stick with 191aa.

As far as cost. I believe he goes direct to Kexing. Email them.....

I'm actually picking up my shit today!!!! But now I gotta wait to take it because I might be going into the fire dept and I cant bring it to the academy. So i'm sitting on it for at least 2-3 months, sux, I was so excited too.

Thread Information