wood is offline Associate Member

Hgh for the 1st time, fat loss mainly

Alright first off my stats:
    6'1"
    225lbs. 16%bf.
    done about 5 cycles(test prop, cyp, enat., winny, eq., fina 2x, dbol ,)

ok I wanted to run 2iu's 5on/2off with fina@75mg ed, prop@100mg ed then winny and var(1 or the other or both), and maybe some clen . Of course PCT and Hcg .
    I want to lose the love handles and that little belly fat. Also wanted to gain about 10-15 solid lbs. Will run Hgh for about 5 months(200ius). Fina prop for about 6 weeks. then the winny and/or var for the end.
    Should I run a stronger test...250 or 200.
    Any help welcomed.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'll give it to you simple and straight.SAVE YOUR MONEY!If you can't cut on that cycle,then your diet,training and cardio are way off.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Hit CLEN hard, you might want to include T3.If you want to decrease your BF%,hit cardio 1 hour a day-6 days a week,but with winny that will be hard.

goose4....

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Man your 23...I don't know I haven't heard good stuff about young(under 30) using gh ever...it just doesn't seem to work well for them, unless you use high dosages.

You could give it a go, and see if your one of those 'good responders' but if your short on cash, save it.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Helios!

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    Well i hear some people say age is a factor when doing GH, but all i can tell you you the younger people i know who took it got the best results (fat loss), older people were just able to take advantage of its anti-aging properties, give it a go, it is def. worth the try from what i hear, and im on day 4 of it and feeling better already, and I'm 26 years old.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you don't need hgh,you need a solid diet and workout regime.
    hgh at such a low dose and run 5/2 won't do sh!t.

-rodge

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    you don't need hgh,you need a solid diet and workout regime.

-rodge
    Even if he ran it for 6 months with juice? I'm 25 and I've been on it 4 weeks. My BF has plummeted and I haven't even started my cycle yet! I'm excited as all hell to start my slin and juice along with it!

Rodge you think the GH is a watse of time?

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

-rodge

HAHA.........I LOVE IT!!!

~Pinnacle~

What about 6iu's eod for 6 months. How would that work? Or would it be beter to go 4iu's /day to start?

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    What about 6iu's eod for 6 months. How would that work? Or would it be beter to go 4iu's /day to start?
    Quite honestly bro..when I read the other day you saying your friend runs HGH EOD,that was the first person I ever heard doing that.I've been in the BBing community for ages and never have met anyone who runs HGH EOD.And I'm talking high level competitors.
    If you decide to run it like that,please keep everyone posted with an honest evaluation.You just might be the first person to post an HGH cycle EOD.Alot of people would be interested in that.Not that I'll ever change from running ED,but I'd like to see what the possibilities are for others.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Quite honestly bro..when I read the other day you saying your friend runs HGH EOD,that was the first person I ever heard doing that.I've been in the BBing community for ages and never have met anyone who runs HGH EOD.And I'm talking high level competitors.
    If you decide to run it like that,please keep everyone posted with an honest evaluation.You just might be the first person to post an HGH cycle EOD.Alot of people would be interested in that.Not that I'll ever change from running ED,but I'd like to see what the possibilities are for others.

~Pinnacle~

For sure dude. This info was provided to me by one of my best bro's, the guy has been bodybuilding for around 30 years and is a national level competitor. He has been running GH ever since it first hit the scene big time right after the Dorian Yates era. The guy swears up and down that eod gives it much more bang for the buck. I will def keep you guys posted, I just ordered today, I'll start it within the next couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I will def keep you guys posted, I just ordered today, I'll start it within the next couple weeks
    Good Luck with your cycle bro!!!

~Pinnacle~

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i dont quiet understand the under 30 thing with gh..naturally your body creates depending on the person i believe .5-1.5 i.u. a day right?
    well say you are 23 and producing that 1.5 a day naturally if you are going to run a gh cycle at 3 i.u. a day thats already double your natural let alone guys doing 6 a day..
    same with test your body produces one amount by usuing steroids your raising your test values and growing. so if your raising your gh levels your gonna have to see somthing or grow in some way?

so i dont see what the hype about under 30 is..i mean this is JMO but it makes sense id like to know if im thinking anything wrong here..remember just an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    i dont quiet understand the under 30 thing with gh..naturally your body creates depending on the person i believe .5-1.5 i.u. a day right?
    well say you are 23 and producing that 1.5 a day naturally if you are going to run a gh cycle at 3 i.u. a day thats already double your natural let alone guys doing 6 a day..
    same with test your body produces one amount by using steroids your raising your test values and growing. so if your raising your gh levels your gonna have to see something or grow in some way?

so i dint see what the hype about under 30 is..i mean this is JMO but it makes sense id like to know if I'm thinking anything wrong here..remember just an opinion.
    Here's my take on it and how interpret what some say in regards to taking HGH after 30.
    After 30 yrs of age,your natural HGH output starts to decline,so by taking it around this age bracket you'll feel its effects and benefits to a greater degree.
    With that said,I never bash a guy for taking HGH in his early twenties if it's for the right reason(Like a high level athlete ect).But most younger guys tend to have the wrong idea about HGH. They think it's some kind of miracle drug.You'd be surprised at how many actually think HGH is a growth drug.You see posts all the time where a guy comes on saying he wants to take HGH to get ripped,or get huge.Those are the guys I'll tell to save their money and research further.Cause they are sadly misinformed.Another issue is the dose younger guys take.2 iu's is a waste of cash for them.That really won't do much at all since they are producing close to that amount naturally.So to see good results at 2 iu's is unlikely.Best to do a much higher dose at that age,or just pass on it entirely.
    Ah...and lets not forget about those that want to take HGH only for fat loss.I won't even get into that..................

~Pinnacle~

Here's my take on it and how interpret what some say in regards to taking HGH after 30.
    After 30 yrs of age,your natural HGH output starts to decline,so by taking it around this age bracket you'll feel its effects and benefits to a greater degree.
    With that said,I never bash a guy for taking HGH in his early twenties if it's for the right reason(Like a high level athlete ect).But most younger guys tend to have the wrong idea about HGH. They think it's some kind of miracle drug.You'd be surprised at how many actually think HGH is a growth drug.You see posts all the time where a guy comes on saying he wants to take HGH to get ripped,or get huge.Those are the guys I'll tell to save their money and research further.Cause they are sadly misinformed.Another issue is the dose younger guys take.2 iu's is a waste of cash for them.That really won't do much at all since they are producing close to that amount naturally.So to see good results at 2 iu's is unlikely.Best to do a much higher dose at that age,or just pass on it entirely.
    Ah...and lets not forget about those that want to take HGH only for fat loss.I won't even get into that..................

~Pinnacle~

the one thing i dont really understand is HGH is responisble for the rapid growth in teens and children..if naturally producing 1.5 i.u. that doesnt seem like a lot but goes a long way so 3-6 i.u.'s would be considered astronomical in the terms that the body grew plenty at 1.5 so whose to say doubling will not yeild anything...im not disagreeing but it just makes perfect logical sense.
    when i was in high school there were 2 kids prescribed GH because they were smaller and what not..now im not sure what how much they were prescribed as im no docotor, but these kids were ripped their whole physique was amazing very proportionate very lean..they did train in the weightroom throughout high school im not sure if that and the GH had anyhting to do with it but it sure made a difference on them.

i totaly understand that people 30's + will def. feel more gains from it because there growth produciton has been decreasing and they havent felt the effects from higher vaules in some time so of course someone who is say 40 with say .75 natural a day being produce (just a figure) starts a 2-4 i.u. a day they should feel a difference where as a younger adult will probably need 3-5 being they are naturally at 1.5...
    it just makes 100% sense that doubling or tripleing your own GH is going to yield some kind of effects maybe not as significant as someone older but will still do somthing positive.

now by this im not telling all 18-25 years olds go out and get GH your gonna love it its gonna make you look like cutler or coleman in 6 months..im just throwing this out there for my own and hopefully some others that are curious on this "thesis"

thanx pinnacle on your response

oh also sorry for jacking your thread but it seems answers to this can help you out as well.

im just amazed on the gains naturally younger guys can gain with 1.5 iu a day that the possiblities of running high levels of growth at these ages with the naturally high test levels, the gains should be great.

when i was a senior in high school i remember me 2 friends a year younger than me were putting up 305-315 bench in the weight room only taking creatine, protein shakes, viatamins, with tight diets..
    went to the gym with them the other day they are about 215lb putting up 325-340 natural give these guys 2-3 more years more hard training and juice they will be animals
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 10-20-2005 at 01:44 PM.

when i was in high school there were 2 kids prescribed GH because they were smaller and what not..now im not sure what how much they were prescribed as im no docotor, but these kids were ripped their whole physique was amazing very proportionate very lean..they did train in the weightroom throughout high school im not sure if that and the GH had anyhting to do with it but it sure made a difference on them.

They had a deficiency.So it's quite obvious they'd respond to a dose of HGH.Not a great example to back your debate bro.

~Pinnacle~

They had a deficiency.So it's quite obvious they'd respond to a dose of HGH.Not a great example to back your debate bro.

~Pinnacle~
    your right i was comparing it to how they were younger and by doubling there naturally low levels turned great results..but thats the same as people over 30 low levels to higher levels and better results..tu che hah is that spelled right

your right i was comparing it to how they were younger and by doubling there naturally low levels turned great results..but thats the same as people over 30 low levels to higher levels and better results..tu che hah is that spelled right
    No...back to English class for you. (Touché)

The doctors only gave those kids a dose that would be equivalent to what they'd put out naturally.Same goes for perscribed HGH in older males.They are given a dose that will bring them up to levels similar to their youth(1.5- 2 iu's).

~Pinnacle~

And isn't this forum much more enjoyable that the newbie roid forum?You can actually have an intelligent/mature conversation.

~Pinnacle~

Keep It Coming is offline New Member

~Pinnacle~
    That is correct, the most common is due to a thyroid problem, dosage depends also on age and body weight. I wouldn't think you can compare doeses healthy adults use for bodybuilding to kids with a deficiency taking it for growing (as in height) purposes. My understanding is the bodies of each use it for completely different purposes- kids for bone growth and adults for muscle growth as their bones have stopped growing.

And isn't this forum much more enjoyable that the newbie roid forum?You can actually have an intelligent/mature conversation.

~Pinnacle~
    yes it is..more mature information learned.
    you can have a more mature converstion here rather than 300 posts of

and ill remember to take my grammer classes! what do you charge for tutoring lol

im still a frim believer with younger "guys, bros" using GH correctly will obtain effective gains..if bodybuilding is a career they would like to succeed in.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Huh? Hey, I heard if I inject 2IU's into my weiner it will grow 6" in 2 months. Is this true cause mine is only 1.8" right now

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Huh? Hey, I heard if I inject 2IU's into my weiner it will grow 6" in 2 months. Is this true cause mine is only 1.8" right now
    I advise you to consult Sally SoLong.

~Pinnacle~

yes it is..more mature information learned.
    you can have a more mature converstion here rather than 300 posts of

and ill remember to take my grammer classes! what do you charge for tutoring lol

im still a frim believer with younger "guys, bros" using GH correctly will obtain effective gains..if bodybuilding is a career they would like to succeed in.
    This is what I said in post #15....

"With that said,I never bash a guy for taking HGH in his early twenties if it's for the right reason(Like a high level athlete ect).But most younger guys tend to have the wrong idea about HGH. They think it's some kind of miracle drug."

I don't understand where you thought I was against the idea.You just went in a different direction regarding our discussion,and I was pointing out things wrong with your debate that took a strange turn.
    If the dose is adequate for young guys using HGH,yes they will get/see results.Not at 2-3 iu's though..there I will disagree with you all day long,and then some.

Yes,I agree,you should attend grammar classes.But first you need to know how to spell it correctly first!!!!!lololololololol

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

~Pinnacle~
    BlueThunder, a vet here and at another board told me he ran it eod... It is smarter running the smaller dose more frequently in his opinion. Sides are less such as edemia, CTS, etc... I was going to run it eod, I have since changed my mind and will run 4iu 5on/2off like I have in the past.

Take pinnacles advice wood and stayinstacked... I am.

Yes,I agree,you should attend grammar classes.But first you need to know how to spell it correctly first!!!!!lololololololol

~Pinnacle~
    just making sure your on your toes bud

just making sure your on your toes bud
    LMFAOOOO

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information