Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member

Why is it........

that every memeber says nothign positive about Growth Hormone ? The consensus is that HG needs to be taken for 6 months at least and is way too much and doesnt really work that well for the money? I never took GH before until 3 days ago and I'm way more positive about it than most of you. Also, I have been around bodybuilders and athletes my whole life and GH is a godsend to them, it worked for everyone i knew in a short period of time with 2IU to 4IU daily. Yes, it was stacked mostly with steriods but some people i know that went just on HG got shredded. So why the negativity? Did some people on here have bad experiences with it?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    There are tons of positive reports from users here. There are some nay-sayers but keep an eye here and you will see lots of them Pinnacle and znak right off are here all the time saying great stuff.

I have been on it going into week 3 and I love it I have not seen any gains or fat loss but I can tell you a sleep like a baby and I feel refreshed in the morning even though I get up at 4am to workout.

Stick around you will see it.

Oldman

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    that every memeber says nothign positive about Growth Hormone? The consensus is that HG needs to be taken for 6 months at least and is way too much and doesnt really work that well for the money? I never took GH before until 3 days ago and I'm way more positive about it than most of you. Also, I have been around bodybuilders and athletes my whole life and GH is a godsend to them, it worked for everyone i knew in a short period of time with 2IU to 4IU daily. Yes, it was stacked mostly with steriods but some people i know that went just on HG got shredded. So why the negativity? Did some people on here have bad experiences with it?
    Where do you get off saying everyone on this board is anti HGH?

Why would one person with a bad HGH experience sway another persons decision?You think people believe everything they read on the 'net?

Are you upset because you got a real poor response to your thread yesterday stating the HGH has taken effect on you in only a couple of days?

You realize how long it takes to kick in right?Why would you be the sole exception?

HGH is a drug for long term usage ie: six months or better to see great results.

HGH is a pricy drug to run.Most people use it for the wrong reasons.That's why they are told not to use it.Are you one of those ppl?Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm a BBer and I've been on HGH for years straight.All my BB friends have been on for ages as well.NONE of use use it for fat loss.I repeat NONE of us.

Good Evening.....

~Pinnacle~

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    I notice the same thing on this board,some feeling hgh is worthless for muscle building and or fatloss.I personally have had noticable gains in strength and size.I think many feel for the cost the gains are minimal so not worth the money.I guess people respond differently because after being on aas for several years and reaching a plateau,hgh has started me growing again no doubt.
    Last edited by JAMIE720; 10-19-2005 at 09:17 PM.

Sorry if i came accross rude, as a new memeber i got a feeling most...not all people feel GH isnt anythign great. I belive everybody is different, i know plenty of kids who took anabolics and didnt get big, and plenty of people who take roids and got huge, prolly the same with GH. As far as i know GH is somethign i hear nothign but good things about from my friends and the few that have taken GH have reduced body fat tremdously. Im going on my 4th day and have lost 3 pounds thus far, but its prolly from the ephedrine im taking, I'll know more personally in a month or so.

Pinnacle???? What do u use it for? Are u overweight or need to cut weight????

Pinnacle???? What do u use it for? Are u overweight or need to cut weight????
    Yeah...I'm over weight...right now I'm 6% BF at 226 lbs....I'm fat as hell.

~Pinnacle~

LOL HELLO.....that is why u dont see any fat loss from it...lol

LOL HELLO.....that is why u dont see any fat loss from it...lol
    You are a fvcking moran....I'm mean a fvcking moran...I can't stress to you that point enough........Not only are you a fvcking moran,you are an uneducated fvking moran(That's the worst kind).

~Pinnacle~

let me guess u take it now to sleep better right?? LOL OR do you take it because your skin is rough? Nobody takes GH for that reason dipshit, FAT LOSS FAT LOSS and FAT LOSS u idiot, i may be new on this board but i been around many people who took everythign known to man that they could stick in their bodies....i know

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I love HGH and I've never touched the stuff... but believe you me, it will meet my tummy soon!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    let me guess u take it now to sleep better right?? LOL OR do you take it because your skin is rough? Nobody takes GH for that reason dipshit, FAT LOSS FAT LOSS and FAT LOSS u idiot, i may be new on this board but i been around many people who took everythign known to man that they could stick in their bodies....i know
    lmao.... im glad you use AAS you give them a great name....

Oh and for the record.... Pinn.. doesnt know anything

It sounds like Pinn works for GenSci or something, claiming you need to buy a years worth of Jin to see results...LOL

What Did tha Five Fingaz Say to tha Faaace?

please visit for further information.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    What Did tha Five Fingaz Say to tha Faaace?

please visit for further information.
    Slappppppppppp.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Slappppppppppp.

It sounds like Pinn works for GenSci or something, claiming you need to buy a years worth of Jin to see results...LOL
    Nope...just as Mr. Sparkles stated..I know nothing.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Nope...just as Mr. Sparkles stated..I know nothing.

~Pinnacle~
    yeah why listen to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    yeah why listen to you?

HEY....your name is grey,not green.It does nothing to compliment your exquisite dental work.I'd seriously complain about that.After all those hours in the chair and cash you doled out...sheeez..talk about no respect.

~Pinnacle~

All i know is that picture on Smak's profile is the best thing I've seen all day.....

HEY....your name is grey,not green.It does nothing to compliment your exquisite dental work.I'd seriously complain about that.After all those hours in the chair and cash you doled out...sheeez..talk about no respect.

~Pinnacle~
    Its cause I dont post enough..... complain to vette

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Its cause I dont post enough..... complain to vette

Hmmmmm...my luck if I went to bat for you,I'd wind up with a pink name or some fvked up avatar.Would you mind if I pass?

~Pinnacle~

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    whoa buddy... keep talkin like that and no ones gonna answer your stupid questions. apparently you don't know shit. i just started my gh and fat loss is the last thing i am lookin for. takin 6-8iu's/day with heavy cycles to GROW.
    where in the **** does this guy get off calling members dipshit and idiot.
    **** this guy

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

~Pinnacle~
    u fat bastard

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    :Slic takes notes: Do NOT fck with Pinnacle

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

~Pinnacle~
    LOL - such a fat ass

6% - damn

good job making the wrong enemies on this board dice - that didnt take you long.

Well day 4 on GH and i must say, im a sleeping soo much better and waking up with no prob in the morning.......and hey as for bigbounin balls, i dont ask dumb questions, a matter of fact i only ask for suggestions, assholes likes you should pay me for advice....

lol - this kid is great

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

~Pinnacle~

ha ha ha Pinn is FAT!! hahaha

Oldman

goose is offline Banned
    that every memeber says nothign positive about Growth Hormone? The consensus is that HG needs to be taken for 6 months at least and is way too much and doesnt really work that well for the money? I never took GH before until 3 days ago and I'm way more positive about it than most of you. Also, I have been around bodybuilders and athletes my whole life and GH is a godsend to them, it worked for everyone i knew in a short period of time with 2IU to 4IU daily. Yes, it was stacked mostly with steriods but some people i know that went just on HG got shredded. So why the negativity? Did some people on here have bad experiences with it?

It is extremely Ovious,you are quite stupid.You have 17 posts,a new member.I have never seen you in this forum-you have spent 5 mins here-and have the nerve to say `every member......` We have a saying in London- The opera aint over til the fat lady sings.Spend decent time here,before you make a comment like this.

goose4....

Hey goose...Maverick's callin yea, ill have 130 posts by tomorrow too like u if i sit on this thing all day

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    lol - this kid is great
    another tool for the a.r. toolshed. what a tool.

goose is offline Banned
    Hey goose...Maverick's callin yea, ill have 130 posts by tomorrow too like u if i sit on this thing all day

I guess your American- I travel and have connections in USA-when you can PM- give me your phone number lets have a chat- I want to meet me for dinner. Or you can tAKE MINE number.

goose4...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    You are a fvcking moran....I'm mean a fvcking moran...I can't stress to you that point enough........Not only are you a fvcking moran,you are an uneducated fvking moran(That's the worst kind).

~Pinnacle~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    one word TWAT!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Pinnacle knows what the fvck he is talking about. If you want to loose fat get t4, t3, or clen NOT hgh. Yes, you need to run for 6 months, that is documented in medical journals I have read too.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information