Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slin again

warlock is offline Associate Member

slin again

Hi fellas,

I know most of you take insulin PWO, most staring at 4 IU's and upping the dose to 1 Iu's until you hit 10 IU's.

I have taken slin that way too before but I know people that split up the dose, let's say they take 5 IU's in th a.m ( before training) and 5 Iu's after training. Will taking slin this way give you good results? Would taking one of the doses of slin before breakfast (45 minutes before training) give you a good pump when you are working out, better pump than when you just take it PWO?

Thanks

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    yuo can take bwo (before workout) too.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    No no no....... DO NOT TAKE IT PRIOR TO TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you want to?

And the gains that are seen in the AM to fight catabolism are next to nothing.... just makes you more resistant to insulin .

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    No no no....... DO NOT TAKE IT PRIOR TO TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you want to?

And the gains that are seen in the AM to fight catabolism are next to nothing.... just makes you more resistant to insulin.
    Not saying I am going to necessarily take it prior to training but why is it not a good option? Just would like to know.

Thanks

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Sure. Using slin Pre workout is no good. Insulin is used to shuttle nutriants to the areas that need them... muscles... liver... (growth and glycogen storage).

So that only needs to be done by extra means (shootin slin pwo) AFTER your workout. not prior to.

You run the MAJOR risk of going hypo. At its easier to go hypo because youre using glucose as fuel... so again your BG levels will go low resulting in bad news.

not worth it.... AT ALL. Stick to PWO

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo

What is someone really took that advice??? They would go hypo and not even know it. They would just be thinking that they were getting more of a sweat until they stated shaking and fell to the ground.

You're the same person who said not to take any carbs PWO after your IGF. Tell me in your own words why you do this????
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-21-2005 at 12:38 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

You're the same person who said that you dont take any carbs PWO after your slin. Tell me in your own words why you do this????
    I'm curious as hell too.

I look at slin as a form of transportation.I believe the carbs are needed to help shuttle the aminos to your muscle cells for repair and growth.Using a keto diet seems to go against my logic.What the hell do I know.This is my first week using slin.

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm curious as hell too.

I look at slin as a form of transportation.I believe the carbs are needed to help shuttle the aminos to your muscle cells for repair and growth.Using a keto diet seems to go against my logic.What the hell do I know.This is my first week using slin.

~Pinnacle~
    This guy will not have a good answer. Listen, you could die if your sugar goes low because of not replentishing blood levels. So you are right with you say carbs for shuttling purposes as well as Jay said not to go hypoglycemic. I have used up to 14iu and got fat. I say if anything you do not eat fat or anything containing fat hours before or a few hours after slin. Complex carbs are ok, but IMO go with simple carbs like dextrose right after with alot of protein.

Pin... by your experience with everything else I thought you would have known and used the one thing you can go get at the pharmacy without a script(though I suggest humalog, although I have only used humulin R).

Insulin is great if you know how to eat while taking it. On the other hand it can make you fat(and big) or kill you if used improperly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Pin... by your experience with everything else I thought you would have known and used the one thing you can go get at the pharmacy without a script(though I suggest humalog, although I have only used humulin R).

Hell....I know quite a bit about slin.Just never seemed to have the balls to use it.Sort of was my only hidden fear regarding drug use for size.I'm at the point now that I need to take advantage of every growth option out there(drug Wise).Hence the reason I opted to give it a run.
    It's no big deal.Like creatine magnified 20x....jeeez on my second day I went right to 10 iu's...I'll stay there though.I'm getting away with 7g carbs per iu,so all is good!Diet is impeccable as well.

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Hell....I know quite a bit about slin.

I'll stay there though.I'm getting away with 7g carbs per iu,so all is good!Diet is impeccable as well.

~Pinnacle~
    I seem to be, for lack of better term, a diet retard(in the words of my friend getinbig).

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    .This is my first week using slin.

~Pinnacle~
    so you finally decided to give it a try huh... wanted to play with the big boys keep us posted on how it goes and stay safe bro.

-rodge

goose is offline Banned
    Hell....I know quite a bit about slin.Just never seemed to have the balls to use it.Sort of was my only hidden fear regarding drug use for size.I'm at the point now that I need to take advantage of every growth option out there(drug Wise).Hence the reason I opted to give it a run.
    It's no big deal.Like creatine magnified 20x....jeeez on my second day I went right to 10 iu's...I'll stay there though.I'm getting away with 7g carbs per iu,so all is good!Diet is impeccable as well.

~Pinnacle~

Now you have gone to the dark side, has your fear of slin gone? How do you feel when you take the shot? I assume alot of mind games come into play when taking slin.Insulin is one of the most powerful anabolic agents in the world,this being your first run, you must be very excited.

PS. I guess the reason you decided to go for slin,is because of your competition next year,I know a very large number of people here would love to see a log from you,would be one of the most educating and entertaining
    threads in the history of this forum, you might even benefit and learn new Knowledge.The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook

goose4.....

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Hi fellas,

I know most of you take insulin PWO, most staring at 4 IU's and upping the dose to 1 Iu's until you hit 10 IU's.

I have taken slin that way too before but I know people that split up the dose, let's say they take 5 IU's in th a.m ( before training) and 5 Iu's after training. Will taking slin this way give you good results? Would taking one of the doses of slin before breakfast (45 minutes before training) give you a good pump when you are working out, better pump than when you just take it PWO?

Thanks

first have to know if you wish to bulk or cut.
    it is not the same cut or bulk.
    to kut lower carbs,to bulk higher carbs.
    can be 0 or 100 gr (10 gr x 1 iu) of carbs.

kkk
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-22-2005 at 10:36 AM.

alo5603 is offline Member
    hey salcedo, i will be tryin your method of cuttin with slin. Of course, im gonna start out at my normal dose of carbs, but slowly cut down. maybe i might be able to do what you do, not carbs after slin, maybe not. We will see. Question though, will this method have any effect on becoming insulin dependant?

alo

of course.

slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    so you finally decided to give it a try huh... wanted to play with the big boys keep us posted on how it goes and stay safe bro.

-rodge
    Of course Rodge!!!You think I was going to chicken out???

Thanks for the advice you gave me.I appreciate that!

I'm safe.I researched the hell out of this(years).

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Now you have gone to the dark side, has your fear of slin gone? How do you feel when you take the shot? I assume alot of mind games come into play when taking slin.Insulin is one of the most powerful anabolic agents in the world,this being your first run, you must be very excited.

PS. I guess the reason you decided to go for slin,is because of your competition next year,I know a very large number of people here would love to see a log from you,would be one of the most educating and entertaining
    threads in the history of this forum, you might even benefit and learn new Knowledge.The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook

goose4.....
    NO FEAR!!!I'm sort of pissed I didn't start using this years ago.But like you said.My goals have changed,so I needed to bring it to the next level.
    Yes,some mind games came into play on my first shot.Standing in the bathroom stall ready to inject my bicep I was like WTF..has it came down to this..lol...doing shots in a bathroom like a friggin junkie.

The cycle I'm on now is at the half way mark,so I won't put up a thread for this.I might do as Rodge did though,that is put up a cycle journal for my contest prep cycle.I don't know how educational it would be?Entertaining?YES

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    I know what you mean,sometimes you feel like a junkie,I get comments from my mother your looking big,if she only knew.I remember a great interview with the great Shawn Ray- he was frank about his Ass use- he said this game is a Combination of Madness and Vanity. What is your current cycle?

goose4........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I know what you mean,sometimes you feel like a junkie,I get comments from my mother your looking big,if she only knew.I remember a great interview with the great Shawn Ray- he was frank about his Ass use- he said this game is a Combination of Madness and Vanity. What is your current cycle?

goose4........
    2g enanthate
    1g Fina
    800 mgs EQ
    100 mgs masteron EOD
    8 iu's ED HGH..straight!no off days!
    of course slin,but I'll be adding IGF at 100 mcgs ED next week to compliment the slin...I'll run slin with it 3 weeks(since I have a week in already)..then break from both,and resume 1 month later.

~Pinnacle~

I'm curious as hell too.

~Pinnacle~
    to jay and pin

essential aminos make muscles grow,of course you can shuttle your nutrients (carbs or aminos) in the workout.
    it is not the same, cut or bulk.

KKK.

KKK.
    What's KKK?You joint the clan bro?

~Pinnacle~

Exclamation

2g enanthate
    1g Fina
    800 mgs EQ
    100 mgs masteron EOD
    of course slin,but I'll be adding IGF at 100 mcgs ED next week to compliment the slin...I'll run slin with it 3 weeks(since I have a week in already)..then break from both,and resume 1 month later.

~Pinnacle~
    damn ! pin you will fly !
    explode ! .......lol..............

What's KKK?You joint the clan bro?

~Pinnacle~
    ............lol..................

ketogenic kut kult klan

excuse me, i forgot one k!

KKKK.

damn ! pin you will fly !
    explode ! .......lol..............
    Unfortunately I won't....the more cycles you run,the harder it is to gain mass.I'm in week 6 now.My BF is the same as the start(6%)but I'm up 4.75 pounds.So the gains are all lean muscle..which is GREAT!But I wish it were a little more though.I get 7-8 pounds out of this I'll be tickled pink!

~Pinnacle~

Unfortunately I won't....the more cycles you run,the harder it is to gain mass.I'm in week 6 now.My BF is the same as the start(6%)but I'm up 4.75 pounds.So the gains are all lean muscle..which is GREAT!But I wish it were a little more though.I get 7-8 pounds out of this I'll be tickled pink!

~Pinnacle~
    weight ?

Exclamation

~Pinnacle~
    there is someone who sells ilk 15.
    ahh ? try it !

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    damn Pinnacle thats an aggressive cycle,I like.Whats the longest youve run igf-1@100mcgs?

there is someone who sells ilk 15.
    ahh ? try it !
    I'm 5' 8" ..228..6% BF

What is "ilk 15"?

And JAMIE...this will be my first run at 100 mcgs.I was going to run a higher dose,but ppl I spoke to told me they saw no difference between 100 mcgs and 120...I only run IGF 30 days straight(No off days)...all evidence indicates/suggests your receptors down regulate right around the 30 day mark.So that is my stopping point always.

~Pinnacle~

I'm 5' 8" ..228..6% BF

What is "ilk 15"?

And JAMIE...this will be my first run at 100 mcgs.I was going to run a higher dose,but ppl I spoke to told me they saw no difference between 100 mcgs and 120...I only run IGF 30 days straight(No off days)...all evidence indicates/suggests your receptors down regulate right around the 30 day mark.So that is my stopping point always.

~Pinnacle~
    INTERLEUKIN 15,is a cytokine.
    for grow.

Puffader is offline Senior Member

Throw us an arm, legs, hell anything!

I'm 5' 8" ..228..6% BF

What is "ilk 15"?

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Puffader; 10-22-2005 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader

Throw us an arm, legs, hell anything!
    Bring me over a camera,and I will(Arm only).My GF has one and never uses it or always has it lent out.I'm not a pic type of guy anyways.I could give two shits about pics.

~Pinnacle~

I could give two shits about pics.

~Pinnacle~
    I"m the same way. Pics can be very deceiving, can go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I"m the same way. Pics can be very deceiving, can go either way.
    Yep...I've seen pics of guys at the gym their GF took of them.They look huge in the pics,but in person they look like pee wees.A 190 guy can look 230 if you take the pic the right way.And visa versa as well.

~Pinnacle~

.A 190 guy can look 230 if you take the pic the right way.And visa versa as well.

~Pinnacle~

This is so dam true I cant stress it enough. Last summer I dropped about 15lbs and like 5% BF%. Everyone and their mother was telling me how much bigger I looked.

Perfect example is looking at pics and some of these guys on stage. You'll look at a guy that looks like he's 230 and is a competing at 185. It's all how you carry it too.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    2g enanthate
    1g Fina
    800 mgs EQ
    100 mgs masteron EOD

~Pinnacle~

your a monster pinacle, do u compete?

back on topic - i've heard u can use a small amount of slin pre workout (2iu's ish) purely for the increased pump and nothing else

but of course you will need to take a carb drink with you to the gym

i havent done it though and nor do i plan to
    too dangerous

especially with my experience of going hypo the other night

bluigh

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    your a monster pinacle, do u compete?

back on topic - i've heard u can use a small amount of slin pre workout (2iu's ish) purely for the increased pump and nothing else

but of course you will need to take a carb drink with you to the gym

i havent done it though and nor do i plan to
    too dangerous

especially with my experience of going hypo the other night

bluigh
    i think its stupid to do it like that, why bother. If a pump is what your after, pop some dbol or drol before you workout. Or take a ton of caffeine before, lol, i do some times and im jumpin from weight to weight, like a maniac.

alo

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    i think its stupid to do it like that, why bother. If a pump is what your after, pop some dbol or drol before you workout. Or take a ton of caffeine before, lol, i do some times and im jumpin from weight to weight, like a maniac.

alo

yeah i know what u mean, i agree

Originally Posted by warlock
    Hi fellas,

Thanks

bwo

first have to know if you wish to bulk or cut.
    it is not the same cut or bulk.
    to kut lower carbs,to bulk higher carbs.
    can be 0 or 100 gr (10 gr x 1 iu) of carbs.

Are you suggesting this thread got off topic Ossie?.....lol.......

~Pinnacle~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information